Are there drugs out there that make you permanently faster, stronger, or smarter...

Are there drugs out there that make you permanently faster, stronger, or smarter, regardless of whether you stop taking them?

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1113/jphysiol.2013.264457/abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

Maybe steroids if you do it right

No but there are drugs out there that make you permanently slower, weaker, or stupider regardless of whether you stop taking them. But I wouldn't recommend those to you, you seem to be doing fine with that all by yourself.

cyanide pill

>2018
>natty

what happens when you stop taking steroids?

>what happens when you stop taking steroids?
You win a million dollars

you retain most of the myonuclei gained during the cycle

you will never be as muscular as when you were on, but your baseline is now higher, especially in areas with high androgen receptor concentration

sucking dic will make you a fag even if you stop

>never be as muscular again
so you're saying it will it reduce the limit to how jacked i can get in the future?

Steroids make you permanently faster, stronger and more durable regardless if you stop taking them. But they won't make you smarter.

No you retard, did you not read a word of what he said. It will make your naturally achievable limit higher than what it used to be before starting roids.
Since you're a simpleton, let me try and make it clearer:
Once you come off, you will not be as muscular and strong as you were while on gear.
But you will be able to be stronger and more muscular than you would have been able to be natty before you ever tried roids.

no it will raise your natural baseline (at least that’s how i interpreted his post)

That's what it does.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1113/jphysiol.2013.264457/abstract
Basically studies show that even one steroid cycle permanently makes your muscle cells better, raising your maximum potential strength and muscle mass even if you stop using them for the rest of your life.

come pin my ass no homo

TIDEPODS XD

Creatine

Try two tabs of LSD and multiple fights

I appreciate the subtle, easy to understand bantz that bring a sneer to my face, but usually not enough to (You)

cheers m8

Yeah its called working out and training.

You can also educate yourself and become smarter. Read some books. Do some math.

a drug can be taken while completing those activities to reach even higher planes of possibilities

This is purely anecdotal but after I had done a cycle, I noticed my shoulder width was bigger than before even after a year of no lifting, and upper body gains are easier to get now. Face seemed to square up more too.

I was probably lower test to begin with so no surprise there

Wouldn't all that acid slow my reaction time during a fight?

Acid slows down time. You'll have real life bullet time. Now the negative vibes and adrenaline rush on an acid trip... might permanently scar your psyche

Marijuana

Bleach

Cocaine
Don't stop taking cocaine.

What did you take exactly in this cycle ? Im willing to try one Cycle since i read a lot about this effect ( increased nuclei) but also heard Horror stories that it may fuck up test forever

yeah it's called gene therapy. just go to the doctor and tell them you want the same thing captain america got

In other words roiding is worth the adverse health effects only if you have already reached your "natty limit" and for some reason want to get bigger

>Are there drugs out there that make you permanently faster, stronger, or smarter
PCP
>regardless of whether you stop taking them?
In that case, no

>not enough to (YOU)
>gives a (you)
???

Fentanyl

Could I just run one cycle of just test to make myself more manlY?

it's a metaphor

Sure.

Shrooms

Yes but it's kind of a waste.

No in other words you are a retard who both can't read and doesn't know what he's talking about.

Enough HGH will make your organs permanently bigger (not your dick though ahahah stay rekt dicklets).

DMT

Has anyone tried nootropics such as piracetam and modafinil?

basically thats a load of horseshit

Microdose on amphetamines.
You will become more motivated, happy and better than life because your body will be hypersensitive to dopamine.

And its permanent, or at least wont wear off in years.

There a few side effects tho, but what is a life without risk now and then.

that isnt a good thing though

Most recreational drugs make you more sensitive to dopamine though, might just as well smoke weed

how?

That's like saying what food you eat doesn't matter because it all gets metabolized you tard

My old roommate was on modafinil for her narcolepsy. Instead of sleeping 16 hours a day, she would sleep for 10. I can only imagine what that could do for your average user

I got one pill that will make it so you never feel pain again.

>want to be manly
>don't want to lose my boyish twinkmode face or hair

i guess jaw surgery is the only way lads

aromasin

permanently lower estrogen

You can say byebye to your erections but every roider lies to you about this.

age?

pic related is bone closure time

>what happens when you stop taking steroids
Your natural test is tanked and you lose your gains unless you pct off correctly, if you pct correctly you can get your natural test back to normal in around 4 weeks and keep most to all of your gains as long as you haven't went over the limit of physiques that can be maintained without steroids.

If you run one 12 week 300mg test steroid cycle whilst dosing ai correctly and pct of correctly you will make a sizeable amount of gains bit it won't be above what you can't maintain naturally because remember maintaining muscle is easy as fuck compared to gaining new muscle tissue.

For example go to /fraud/ and look at the tripfag MAST he pretty much needs to live on gear all his life now to maintain that beastly physique and his test will never go back to normal once he is off gear.

When do the bones in the face close? I want a better jaw.

they dont have growth plates

you could use test + ai as estrogen has been found to stunt bone growth

>Are there drugs out there that make you permanently faster, stronger, or smarter, regardless of whether you stop taking them?

Bro, stop daydreaming. There are no magic pills, there are no shortcuts

Fish Oil