Aesthetics & Strength = Genetics

When did you realize aesthetics EQUALS genetics?

Lotus looked better than 95% of this board at age 16 with only body-weight training.

Ten years later he doesn't look that much different and pulls 7pl8 sub 200lbs.

Also post natty limit and transformations.

If you think that guy is natty you're on drugs.

he posted his blood work results on Veeky Forums
he's natty

LOL

Bloodwork means basically nothing when the guy gets to choose when to take the test/knows in advance when it'll happen. Big fucking Ramy passes drug tests under those conditions.

>he doesn't look that much different
are we looking at the same picture?

>falling for the fake natty meme

He took the test after a cycling accident when bloodwork was required...

>tfw aesthetic but weak
1/x/2.5/3

I don’t do barbell bench because it’s a bad exercise for aesthetics.
I do hypertrophy work 90% of the time and increase the weights slowly. So far it’s worked for me but I do wonder what I would look like if I did a strength routine for some months and hit 225/315/405.

How tall are you bro

Yeah, sure.

Man, Americans are so fucking stupid.

Do you do any ab work?

lotus is canadian. also he posted pictures of the accident and the law shit. he is natty man, just has 0.0001% genetics

These are my lifts after doing SL for like 7 months but I look like shit

Whats your routine and height/weight?

He's also been working out for over a decade and puts a fuckton of work in.

lifting for 3 years natty vs working out for 10 years natty makes like a 10% difference max assuming the 3 years were not wasted doing machine brosplit or something
I know you have to continue lifting and see for yourself because you won't believe me, though

lol

Who the fuck cares about some disgusting, steroid abusing nigger?

You do apparently.

Give up and resort to being a cuckboy for men with superior genetics then OP. Then when you lived out your purpose , I'll allow you to end your pathetic existence

>Man, Americans are so fucking stupid.

I'll never understand why Veeky Forums can't fathom the idea of outliers. Mention you have test in the 1300 range and they think it's bullshit even if it's barely above average

Sour grapes. Add in the bias from the average racist poster.

5’9” 155. I can’t bulk bc I’m terrible at eating. I recomp and gain year round

Just squats. I don’t isolate them.

>I'll never understand why Veeky Forums can't fathom the idea of outliers. Mention you have test in the 1300 range and they think it's bullshit even if it's barely above average
Probably because 1300 isn't just barely above average, it's barely above the extreme end of the bell curve. Barely above average would be around 675 or so.

While I'm sure 1300 level outliers do exist totally natty, it's not as common as you make it out to be. Look at pic related and then realize 500 to 600 represents the center of the curve. Several deviations to the right, you'll see 1154 ng/dl at the extreme end of the distribution. Then realize that 1300 is another standard deviation beyond the extreme end. A test level of 1300 is like an IQ of 175; most modern IQ tests only go up to 160 or 161 because scores above that are so rare. In either case, you're the one percent of the one percent.