Stop eating eggs. Will you healthlets ever learn?

Stop eating eggs. Will you healthlets ever learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27651069
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/tre.71/pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shut up dickhead

"oh no" i might have to go check my prostate again. what a horrible day

That's why u should masturbate everyday

Study was misleading, check you facts, stop being stupid; I know it's hard for you.

Prayers for Gaston

What's with all the soyboy vegan shit around here lately?

So my chance of prostate cancer is increased by 567%

486% Today, will it be painful?

21 days a month is the optimal amount

2916% daily. getting those sweet gains my man.

Mine is 907.2%. ASS CANCER HERE I COME.

post prostata

Oh no, my 0.2% chance of prostate cancer will go up to a 0.36% chance

I've eaten 98 eggs so far in 2018, is this actually true? I know cholestrol is a meme

I'd never heard of this until OP said it. Did a quick google and just found links pushing the study. Got a debunk on hand to save this ol' egg-sucker's breakfast?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27651069

> Total red meat intake was marginally associated with risk of high-grade disease [Gleason ≥ 4+3; adjusted OR top vs. bottom quartile: 1.66; 95% confidence interval (CI), 0.93-2.97; Ptrend = 0.05], as was very high intake of eggs (OR top decile vs. bottom quartile: 1.98; 95% CI, 1.08-3.63, Ptrend = 0.08). Well-done red meat was associated with advanced disease (≥pT3; OR top vs. bottom quartile: 1.74, 95% CI, 1.05-2.90; Ptrend = 0.01). Intakes of red meat, fish, and eggs were not associated with progression. Very high poultry intake was inversely associated with progression (HR top decile vs. bottom quartile: 0.19; 95% CI, 0.06-0.63; Ptrend = 0.02). Substituting 30 g/d of poultry or fish for total or unprocessed red meat was associated with significantly lower risk of recurrence. Lower intakes of red meat and well-done red meat and higher intakes of poultry and fish are associated with lower risk of high grade and advanced prostate cancer and reduced recurrence risk, independent of stage and grade.

KILL OP
KILL VEGANS

>be user
>see a single study validating my viewpoint
>latch on to it and post it while smugly smiling to myself as I've clearly defeated all opposition with this singular study that I found by googling "studies showing [my position]"

>be user
>see a study that goes against my viewpoint
>immediately suggest that since he only posted one study that it shouldn't be taken seriously
>look smugly at your computer screen because you just defeated some rando on Veeky Forums.

.36%!

I'm eating my daily dose of eggs while shitting on my toilet before work. My prostate feels great!

I feel sorry for your mom who has to clean up your mess

Kek, how is that study relevant? They didn't even test vegetarians let alone vegans. Infact Dr. Dean Ornish and Pritikin Research Foundation researchers showed that the blood of people randomized to a plant-based diet group appeared dramatically less hospitable to cancer-cell growth than the blood of people in the control group who continued to eat their typical diet. The blood of people eating plant-based diets was shown to fight cancer about eight times better than those on the standard American diet, as well as suppress cancer cell growth by 70 percent, nearly eight times the stopping power compared to those on a meat-centered menu.

Good thing I drink my eggs instead of eat them

I eat 10 eggs daily.

Fpbp

(((Richman)))

Underrated

consoling yourself with small numbers on a planet full of 7.5 billion people and a cancer epidemic.

It's already too late for you. I bet it's already getting uncomfortable to piss and cum. Weak streams. Have to piss in the middle of the night. Soon It'll be like you're pissing razor blades.

Hope those tasty chicken periods were worth it.

>prostate cancer risk goes from 4 in a million to 6 in a million
brb disposing of all my eggs at a hazardous waste dump

What about if you remove the shells before you eat them?

>"Going to the beach increases your chances of being shot by a shark with lasers attached to it's back by 81%!!"

An 81% increase in a tiny risk is still REALLY TINY.

Fuck off with this pseudo science garbage

But keto makes you immune to cancer

>They didn't even test a statisticly insignificant portion of the population let alone an even less statisticly significant portion of the population
Reminder that this thread is about egg consumption not about how much you like to suck your own dick

And give up my shell gains? I'd rather die in my late 70s from the nasty ass cancer

Bruh. Literally anything causes cancer these days. Stress, what's in your tap water, air, exhaust fumes, anons on Veeky Forums, etc.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/tre.71/pdf

>About 28 per cent of men aged 30–39 years had prostate cancer. This proportion increased to 75 per cent among men over the age of 85 years. It has been suggested that all men could develop histological prostate cancer if they live long enough.

Also, prostate cancer is weak shit and usually benign.

you realize you can eat meat AND vegetables and reap the benefits of both, don't you?

specially if ur gallbladder is fucked

thanks for calrifying. I know something was off about OP's post

What benefit does meat offer?

Plenty of studies reach this exact same conclusion. We're all destined to have a large prostate and we'll all probably have some degree of prostate cancer by the time we die.
Just gotta remember to get the screenings done when you're old.

for you

a single food that is a complete protein and rich in nutrients that are either hard or impossible to obtain without suppements if vegan. And if you're vegan I can just eat what you eat + meat for a better diet than you whereas you cannot. Vegetarianism isn't bad and in fact I followed a pescetarian diet for a long time but got really sick of fish.

Eating meat is self harm compared to a whole food plant based diet.

Meat + whole food plants is better.

No it isn't, you'll be getting cholesterol, saturated fats, hormones, etc. and thus increase your chances of getting heart disease, cancer, diabetes and more latter in life.

There are a lot of disease risk factors associated with higher testosterone

>No it isn't, you'll be getting cholesterol, saturated fats, hormones, etc.
Cholesterol and saturated fat are good for you and I don't eat hormone pumped meats.
>thus increase your chances of getting heart disease, cancer, diabetes and more latter in life
All false and attributable to genetics, inadequate exercise and poor diet not meat.