>still ruining skin with dairy

get clean Veeky Forums

youtu.be/X-03of1fG4M

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26224750
andjrnl.org/article/S2212-2672(13)01113-1/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8172124
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Come from Deli/Butcher family eating at least 300g+ protein a day. Amazing hair, great blood work, no cancer history in family, eat dairy and drink milk daily.

>300g protein per day

sure big boi

I only wish he was man enough to be vegan for the ethics. I feel like he's somewhat guilty about eating meat, but still in the mindset that meat is alpha. Meanwhile, Clarence is over there saying he's vegan for the ethics and no one can talk shit since he's secure in it (and strong as fuuuarrrk).

agreed, plant based is faggot tier

vegan is where it's at

>tfw no vegan lifting parntner from 4channel

vegan is only good if on roids

No

So why do you provide picture evidence for the contrary?

virtually lift with us

discord
.gg/MV5HWsk

>implying you're not a dyel twink who would get dwarfed by either of them

I don't have discord, but I'll DL it just for this

who is this

Plant based protein is less anabolic than meat based protein.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26224750

You have to eat more of it to equal meat protein.

Vegan diets only work if you're on roids.

so just hit your amino targets retard

You didn't read your own citation. If you eat a normal diet with all aminos, you're fine.

Right so while you have to eat like 10 different foods and 1000 calories all to get your 40 grams of protein, i'll just eat this nice low calorie piece of chicken and call it a day.

enjoy creatine baldness gains

No, you fucking moron. Pretty much any diet will hit all. Rice and beans in the same day is sufficient.

Meatcucks will never learn

creatine is a good thing. it helps convert t to the more potent form dht and many vegans supplement it.

Clarence0

and you have to eat a truckload of it to equal one chicken breast

Good thing I eat more than one meal a day

yes have fun eating beans and rice four times a day

>once a week if I feel like it
corrected, thanks meatcuck

>he keeps parading his mental illness on Veeky Forums

k well you're not going to strengthen your argument much moving away from beans and rice. meat is more efficient. meat lets you eat less with more muscle protein synthesis. vegan is a roider diet.

>vegan is a roider diet
>commented on a thread about a natural strength trainer on a vegan diet saying it's perfectly fine

it's not fine it's retarded. you're forcing yourself to eat less efficiently for no reason. the health concerns meat pose would only scare a roider or a retard.

There are tons of natural vegan strength and bb competitors. Why would you even make the claim that veg is a "roider diet" when 99% of vegan athletes are natural

>for no reason

>wanting to lower cancer risk is retard

the absolute state of meatcucks

everything raises cancer risk for example eating meat raises prostate cancer risk by some trivial amount, an amount that is not trivial if on roids that also creates prostate issues by a non trivial amount

You lower one cancer risk but you raise your chances of another cancer risk exponentially plus neuro degenerative disease.

Then there's the fact that basically all vegans are just shills for monsanto and the snack industry.

>everything raises cancer risk

lel no they dont e.g. antioxidants, vegetables

bruh just call it a day and stop embarrassing yourself

>Vegan diets only work if you're on roids.

>be me
>be vegan for six years
>make massive gains
>get bloodwork done
>completely healthy in every way

>everything raises cancer risk
You might be suprised to know that you're absolutely incorrect. There are even things which reduce cancer risk, wowee imagine that!

I eat meat because I like it. You are eating another being, it feels fucking great.

>be vegan for six years
>>make massive gains
No pics
K....

Vegan's don't make massive gains user.
It goes against the very nature of the diet.
You simply are not physically capable of making good gains and getting really strong as a natural vegan.

Posts like this are why no one should ever take nutrition advice from random faggots on the internet.

What are you even arguing? You think that vegans can't get their protein? They do, even more than non-vegans.
andjrnl.org/article/S2212-2672(13)01113-1/abstract
Anyway ever heard of people on protein deficiencies? No me neither.
>b-b-but plant protein is incomplete
A stupid myth
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8172124
>you're forcing yourself to eat less efficiently for no reason.
What are you talking about? ALL protein initially comes from plants, you're the one eating inefficient. Where do you think animals get their protein?

+ plant based foods are the most nutritionally dense food in existence.

That power in his backflip will never cease to amaze me. He just keeps on going up. He could probably do a double flip

>plant based foods are the most nutritionally dense food in existence.

Organ meats are the most nutritionally dense foods in existence you imbecile.

clarence is a genetic ubermensch

>Organ meats are the most nutritionally dense foods in existence you imbecile

Lard is the most nutritionally dense food in existence.

Yeah,he's a total beast. I like how his face still looks like it could also belong to a total autist though. Not even close to chad status. Seems like a pretty chill guy

Calorically dense. Not nutritionally dense.

>2018
>not going full calories in/calories out
>counting your macros
>le guy from Seinfeld face

>I want to get copper poisoning and a heart attack by 38

No

What is that chart supposed to show.
Explain.
It's just a bunch of bars.

Y axis obviously shows nutrient density, so sweets have basically 0% nutrients and raw leafy green vegetals have 100% nutrient density, meaning not a single drop of water whatsoever

It's one of those horrible facebook vegan charts

Ordering foods by nutrient density is a statistical method of comparing foods by the proportion of nutrients in foods.

That chart doesn't do that.
It's just a list of types of foods with numbers and bars under it.
It says fucking nothing.

The chart is ordering based on ANDI scores.
“ANDI” is the acronym for “Aggregate Nutrient Density Index”, which is the numerical measurement of the nutritional density of food, including its vitamin, mineral, antioxidant, and phytochemical composition.

Squat 5x5 every day and you too can jump high

I've seen this image a few times now and I'm still perplexed by a few things in it. 500g of kidney beans is only 40g of protein or so, where is the rest of the protein coming from? Is it the seeds? If so I still can't see how that could add up to 143g total (unless there is extra food entered that I can't see). My guess is that the 'Kidney Beans1' is a recipe that includes supplementary protein?
Also, I'm sorry but 136g of fiber is way too much. I know someone will probably say something about how your gut adjusts, but when you eat that much the transit time of food is vastly decreased. There's no debating this - when you eat fiber (soluble esp.) transit time is increased. This means you'd get really runny shit and poor absorption of nutrients. Don't get me wrong though, I'm all for fiber and I'm saying this as someone how eats around 60g of fiber from fruit and veg a day but even 60g is pushing it imo. 40 is a suitable RDA.

I don't even have anything against vegan diets. I actually think they're pretty sensible and entirely doable. I still don't get this image though

*insoluble

>already learning to read "scientific research" like a true vegan
Thing with BetaDeterminism is like that Law saying, innocent until proven guilty, but instead it is retarded until proven correct. From his last QA video pretty much confirms to me, that is seriously what I consider retarded full autismo behavior. Give listen to his last question, it is same cringe tier as those copy pasta from his site.

That doesn't explain anything.
It's just a list of foods with numbers next to it.
WHAT DO THOSE NUMBERS FUCKING MEAN!

H = N/C (Health = Nutrients/Calories)
Hence the name nutritional density.

Useless unless you know how they're determining N.

If they're just adding up nutrient amounts, that's still pretty useless.

Dem meat tastes good

Answer me quick vegans
How do i get a high protein low carb meal without supplements or soy? Last faggot suggested me tofu and tofu is fucking soy.

To determine the ANDI scores, an equal-calorie serving of each food was evaluated. The following nutrients were included in the evaluation: fiber, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, copper, manganese, selenium, vitamin A, beta carotene, alpha carotene, lycopene, lutein and zeaxanthin, vitamin E, vitamin C, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin B12, choline, vitamin K, phytosterols, glucosinolates, angiogenesis inhibitors, organosulfides, aromatase inhibitors, resistant starch, resveratrol plus ORAC score. ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) is a measure of the antioxidant or radical scavenging capacity of a food. For consistency, nutrient quantities were converted from their typical measurement conventions (mg, mcg, IU) to a percentage of their Dietary Reference Intake (DRI). For nutrients that have no DRI, goals were established based on available research and current understanding of the benefits of these factors. To make it easier to compare foods, the raw point totals were converted (multiplied by the same number) so that the highest ranking foods (leafy green vegetables) received a score of 1000, and the other foods received lower scores accordingly.

I think he was talking about the roids thing.

Black beans?

i eat them already, still a 3:1 carbs to protein ratio.

I'm done with meat already but i end up adding cheese and eggs all the time since i hit my daily carb intake way before everything else.

So he just randomly picked and chose which foods had what he thought everyone should eat.
Is that it?
That's fucking stupid.

And organ meats are litterally the most calorically dense food you can eat.
And all of it is 100% bioavailable and easily digested.

You don't. You use a lot of protein powder; hemp, pea, blends that are specifically soy-free, etc.

Enjoy.

>posting a completely unmarked graph

that's the only thing keeping me from going full vegan, where i live supplements are expensive as fuck. Can't even find pea protein without ordering online and getting taxed for it.

What's wrong with eating loads of carbs?

I'm already overweight.

someone respond pls.

looked up the fiber in the pic, turns out its all insoluble so rather than a sped-up transit you'd have a very decreased transit (aka constipation). It would be neet if cronometer broke fiber down like this as well. Ideally you would get a mix of soluble/insoluble fibre. This is entirely possible on a vegan diet, so I don't know why someone would use this example to promote it. Otherwise everything else I said still stands.

What you mean with
> he just randomly picked and chose which foods had what he thought everyone should eat.
Can't you read? It's based on an equation to determine nutritional density.
t. brainlet
Calories in calories out, eating carbs doesn't matter that much desu

>I only wish he was man enough to be vegan because of a niche community that subjectively determined certain things are wrong

Fixed that for you.

Threadly reminder that Westernfats were never taught how to feed themselves properly and turn that into a "we vs. them" scenario.

Me vs Them is how they've been able to control the american populace for years.

Pump us full of chemicals that make us half thinking violent sociopaths then keep us ignorant outside of media and stilted news designed to manipulate us.

We're a half lobotomized, half castrated, slave race user. There is no hope for us.

Anyone else whole food plant based and just eat whatever they feel like and not bother with macros? I just eat mostly grains beans and nuts. Cant say i have noticed any difference as compared to when i was obsessive about protein.

Not the people you replied to, but you sound stupid and are giving shit advice.

is this that kid who did datura and went in a pool

As long as you're not eating loads of simple carbs from processed food it doesn't really matter if you restrict your carbs or not.

I used to track macros, now I can just estimate and eat intuitively

Keto literally makes it impossible to get cancer

>obviously shows
It's not labeled
Then there's unlabeled numbers next to the bars
I have no idea what's going on here

>Iceberg lettuce
>Nutrient dense
Isn't it like 80+% water?

>Your wife is the oldest child in your house
Your webm really proves that

Yes and the biggest selling point of the whole vegan thing is how filling it is and how much the undigestible fiber helps people keep regular.

None of that shit makes any sense.

wtf are you talking about

So here is where the problematic analysis comes frome.

"An equal calorie serving of each food"

Organ meat is much more calorie dense than kale, broccoli and other greens. Especially if you consider the amount of energy required to digest it (greens take up more energy to digest, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but is something to consider.)

This massively skews the score towards low-calorie foods, seeing as 500kcal of broccoli equals rougly 3lbs.(good luck on the toilet with that)

I'd like to see what these charts woud look like if they were evaluated by nutrients/weight instead of nutrients/calorie. Not only because this is the standard method of evaluating nutrient content in food, but mostly because it gives a better picture of how much you actually need to eat to get those levels of nutrients.

Don't get me wrong, I fucking love broccoli. But 3lbs per serving? Fuck no.

How can one e-celeb be so utterly based? It's like he literally can't stop being /ourguy/!

That's a grown woman acting like a ten year old

she's cute af

This.

you must be tough bro

>forgot to mention they're all fat fucks

>no dairy
>no creatine
Meat and Vegetable masterrace here. Kys vegans