rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/284/1869/20171819
celebheights.com/s/Jason-Statham-365.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rich

high test stubble + bald combo
erotic age gap

she's rich too, probably richer than him

>tfw no carton of milk bodyshape

He’s rich, handsome and probably pretty charismatic.
It’s definitely a advantage, but you guys put way too much stock into height.

Because he is a bigger man than you (or me). Being a man is not defined by ones height.

Probably his lats. His back is amazing.

He fucks her into a coma. Oh and probably he is a good lad too.

He is masculine, white and alpha. It wouldn't work for an Asian boy because Asian males are feminine and childlike in the face.

he's the guy from that movie that kills people and stuff

cant you see, women shorter than him he conquered and had to go tame bigger beasts

Face-Height-Frame is real. All 3 and you can do whatever you want, 2 out of the 3 and you're still going to be wildly successful with women. He has the face and the frame, plus money, status, fame, charisma. Makes perfect sense why she's with him.

he got the british accent

he has a shitty mockney accent though. the worst kind.

You forgot to add that being on the spectrum nullifies all of those. I have all 3 but have only fucked 1 girl and that was over 8 years ago.

>you put too much stock in height

After he tells us that "he's rich, handsome and probably pretty charismatic"

So you're either tall or you have to be a Hollywood actor to get women?

You don’t have all 3. You DO have autism though

>Being a man is not defined by one's height.

There are manlets in the world that actually believe this.

Money, power, fame, charisma.
>b-but muh 6'!
fucking pissant

>no one checking these quads

Checked

Sorry bro I was too busy checking his obliques

I can cherry peak too, senpai

fuck he is 178cm, I'm only 2cm tallet :(

That recent study on the strength and attractiveness found that height was an advantage but that by far the biggest predictor of whether a woman found a man attractive (based purely on pictures) was if he looked strong.

You don't need to be rich/famous but work hard so that your life is going somewhere. Lift weights and get strong. Be confident but not a douche. Guarantee you'll get plenty of interest from women unless you're like under 5'6" or something and even then short chicks might dig you.

It's really not that hard. Veeky Forums is just full of literal autists.

Link?

Isn't he actually taller than her barefoot?

rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/284/1869/20171819

"Estimates of physical strength determined over 70% of men's bodily attractiveness."

>Eurasiantiger
What are you browsing /k/ for boyo?
gonna go for the high school high score soon?

Nice trips but I have all 3

EurasianTiger admitted to being into fitness. If the theory is right that he's Tyger then he actually bullied Elliot Rodger on Misc and/or Lookism at one point in time. One could make the case that he's partially responsible for the murders.

Basic biology?

Humans have a lot of animalistic leftovers.

Because of his massive lower third. None of you manlets will be like statham by lifting if you don't have his jaw.

He's not 178 (5'10" in murrikan heights). See celebheights.com/s/Jason-Statham-365.html

Celebheights is the most autistic place on the internet. They know their shit.

>So you're either tall or you have to be a Hollywood actor to get women?
I fucking swear have you motherfuckers ever been outside? There are men of all heights with girlfriends.

>coping

I don't know...maybe knowing that manlets are superior? She wants a real man, not some awkward longboy

>Because he is a bigger man than you (or me). Being a man is not defined by ones height.
This. Jason Statham is a legit badass, even if he's just an actor. His physique isn't fake, that's all him, and being an actor doesn't make you a pussy either. Would bet any one of you who tried to start a fight with him would either get machoed out or get your ass handed to you. Being an actor he's also likely got a better personality overall than any of you will ever likely have. Finally, he's successful in his career. He's more or less got the whole thing wrapped up.

I guarantee his son will become a loser

He's alpha as fuck. He used to be a robber and stolen goods salesman, before Guy Richie ran into him on a street and asked him if he'd like to be in a crime movie. So that started his action movie career.

checked

he could have done better