Why are DYEL normalfags try to cope by hating?

Why are DYEL normalfags try to cope by hating?

"I got better things to do than going to the gym LOL"
" It's all shit functional strength bro"
"All those muscles won't stop a bullet"

What do, bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why are DYEL normalfags try to cope by hating?
They are American.

Derp. *Do

Shitty autocorrect

Men are no better than women when they see someone fit and good looking

normies are jealous retards what else is new?

it's easier to tear others down than build themselves up

>What do, bros?
nothing, they're the ones condemning themselves to mediocrity

Same.Shit user, you were too fast.

Is this a recent thing? Why are males today acting this way? I always thought men were more likely to get inspired by someone better then them and more motivated so they can reach the top.

Every time I see this shit I feel a little bit of joy, knowing that no matter how much they try to rationalize, at the end of the day, we're still fit, strong and attractive, and they run out of breath going up the stairs and fuck chubby 4/10s.

This is the truth

>all those jealous numales and muslims
kek, they can't handle successful asian guys. jealous pieces of shit.

Is that pic implying he's really good looking or something? His face is absolutely nothing special by any modeling or sex symbol standards. His body is also completely normal by Veeky Forums standards.

Justin Sun is a fucking conman who has sold all of his TRX

He's got a pretty good face, not everyone judges people based on a chart some autist in lookism came up with, and his body is better than 80% of Veeky Forums

>He's got a pretty good face
This isn't a feel-good liberal echo chamber. Don't sugarcoat shit.

Being Asian is death. Very very very very few manage to get even at the level of an slightly above average white dude.

He's not anything to lose sleep over if you're one of those blokes rightfully making comments about him.

I don't care about this guy's feelings, I'm saying what I think is the truth.
I'll say this much, any Asian guy I met who was fit and westernized, had a white gf. Don't know what it's like wherever you live.

Damn, snownigger.
Calm your tits.

Did Chang Thunderwang bang that nordic beauty that you just know should be yours because of your perfect white genes or something?

The ones who are motivated usually don’t leave comments saying how motivated they are.

Francisco is right tbqh. Asian features are disgusting

>assessing a dude's appearance to this level

is this considered obsessive?

>He's got a pretty good face,
Yeah for ab asian,he ll slay all the sideways pussy there and most of asia

>I'm saying what I think is the truth.
Doesn't matter what you think. Tinder results are what matters and they show Asians being unwanted by a very large margin.

Mainly because they got childlike faces and it's counterproductive when women look fo mostly masculine features in the opposite sex, which neotenous Asians can't fulfill in a high estro woman.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny

who is the dude in the pic? how to achieve that physique?

If Asian Reddit incels did not shit up websites, people would forget about you altogether. It's your own fault for wearing insecure on your sleeve.

what? i was just asking a question my dude

>Tinder results are what matters
I don't know what to say desu

Seen this post on my own feed before, original. Know all of those people too. Brisfag?

AHAHAHAH.

Took you a minute to repost after the first one.
Damn Asians keep digging their hole even further.

White boys try to cuck Asians like black dudes cuck them.

>i'm at a loss for words
And Asians still wonder why white guys are so much more wanted in the dating scene...

This

> Tinder results are what matters
You'll never make it

Average testosterone levels are decreasing so men are becoming women

Soy.

Males have always acted this way, generally it just comes with accusations of roiding

The men that don't care won't leave comments much like the women that don't care

Hell no. I think Thersites was the first hater in literature. Maybe even the citizens of Uruk were haters. Well, to be fair, Gilgamesh was kind of a dick before meeting Enkidu.

ITT: sour grapes. Everybody I know was crushing on this guy

>people ITT are defending the male equivalent of pic related

What is it like to utterly lack self-awareness?

>think anyone needs to cope when compared to a chink/gook
lol.

>wh*te women
lmfao

I've started getting some normie copes lately from men and women and I'm not even huge @ 6ft1, 90-95kg, 14% bf.

It honestly feels like it gives me depression, I get so sad thinking that there are people out there who the mere act of looking at my body upsets them and causes them to lash out in some weird out of the blue comment. Can you imagine living with so much hate and envy in your heart?

>gf is talking to roastie at party as I walk by
>"like no offence anonette but I think I prefer like the dad bod, idk if I could date a muscley guy like idkkkkkk"

Literally who asked you to comment on my body, cunt.

Men are worse though, the number of guys I've heard say "Yeah but muscles don't mean you win in a fight, muh superior speed" or some bullshit, totally out of the blue for absolutely no reason is insane. Like we wouldn't even be talking about fighting and they'd essentially feel the need to let me know.

I cannot handle other people's insecurity.

middle aged people are the scum of the earth, cant wait for them to all be dead.

>getting this upset
you sound like a faggot.

DYEL and manlet cope. What do you expect. Dude in OP's pic looks good. Makes me want to start swimming.

Is ok, feeling sad about your friends being insecure faggots is normal. There's a difference being disappointed by how other people cope with their feelings and being angry about it.

Seconding this. All that estrogen and chemicals in the water supply, in the plastics, and everywhere are turning men into women.

I love Sabina!

mind if i save this, friend?
she's adorable.

Yes please. The world needs more.

damn , i'd lick him from forehead to toes. no homo

This

It has nothing to do with male or female, jelousy is a primal and eternal part of the animal nature humans. There are a few people who master or at least fight their ego, then the rest who live to feed and protect it- mediocrity is the standard and there's a reason it's used as an insult. It's not different from the people on this board complaining about all the problems they dislike and finding faults in others for them instead of finding the solution in themselves for their own lives. That whole "male strive for heights and women tear them down to their own level" is bullshit people tell themselves to free themselves from the struggle, truth is that some aspire to be the greater of themselves, most merely dream of it and attack whatever pops the bubble; Veeky Forums, for the record, is one huge collective bubble.

Bunch of ugly, fat, old women. For fucks sake, I don't trust my own gender. These are the same types that start talking shit on other girls the second they leave. Fucking bitter as fuck, to say she isn't beautiful is just jealousy.

these men are very opinionated about the type of dick they'd like to fuck

The cope

This is 100% accurate, it is what also fuels me because I want to better than the average not part of it.

To my shame a metal gear rising quote.

“Nationalism, Materialism, Unilaterialism, welcome maxims for those with no faith. No need to better yourself, your American! You’re number one!”

People like to think they are the best and unique. When they are shown that’s not true, they bluster and get mad.

Imagine being so bad at statistics that you think this is true

t. chink

lol absolute cope, you know deep down he could get almost any girl hed want while you're spouting lookism bullshit on a mongolian basket weaving forum

>DYEL normalfags
Does Veeky Forums fit in that description?

>hating on manlets
>hating on vegans
>hating on sumo
>hating on cutting
>hating on natties
and so on

manlet vegan cutting natty sumo diddler detected

I-I'm not

>"All those muscles won't stop a bullet"

I've had 3 different gun enthusiasts say this out of nowhere. Probably one of the dumbest things anyone can say to you. Also lets me know which people are just into guns, and which are the insecure paranoids wishing they got jumped so they could be a hero.

>people are petty pieces of shit

Welcome to the world kiddo

Most effective way to call people out for their blatant insecurity in the following unprovoked comments?

>heh you know all those muscles wont stop a bullet
>you know muscles dont matter in a real fight
>something about gym "fake muscles"
>muscles = small dick

>mfw hearing whey protein is steroids and gives you fake muscles from people IRL

How do I achieve this mode? Surely it's not just from swimming alone.

Normies are threatened by your physical physique. They do not consciously think that, instead they pull mental gymnastics about why they aren't in good shape such as "I can beat you in a fight anyway" or "I prefer to be with someone with similar or worse shape than me". This is because the normie feels more comfortable knowing they don't have to change their current state. A person who will make it would be able to admire or even complement the person for their looks and want to strive to be/look better themselves.

tl;dr: Normies are like crabs in a bucket.

>le came here to say this xD

You see it all the time at parties. Me and my gf lift and it's the same thing every time.

>what an workouts can I do to get rid of my beer belly
>yeah I need to get back to the gym
>I do pushups and sit ups before bed
>how did you get so toned

Then they get a gym membership at planer shitness, go on the treadmill once a week, and wonder why nothing happens. I'm small by Veeky Forums standards but in my circle of friends I'm a god among men

It's because they are children of single mothers and have adopted effeminate actions because of their lack of a father figure, Guys used to actually fight before if they got into arguments, now they act really weird and sassy just like their mothers.

False. Men 'mire women conspire.