I have just now started to watch jason and holy fuck i've been missing out on some gold comedy...

i have just now started to watch jason and holy fuck i've been missing out on some gold comedy. pls give a quick rundown of this retarded fucker and the delray misfits. also some suggestions would be appreciated, i feel like i could watch jason for days without getting bored

Other urls found in this thread:

genovapedia.org/cliffs.html
youtube.com/watch?v=z2IsU88njcs
socialblade.com/youtube/user/thejasongenova
youtu.be/ZEHRM4yJDNk
youtu.be/KdDht3suxFws
youtu.be/GvTJrmOy9Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=EGbZk6tbLF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>genovapedia.org/cliffs.html
only source you need

thanks m8, i can already feel how i'll waste my next week full of exams watching the piss lord instead of studying

Can someone explain what this whole unsub from his YT channel meme is about? Greatly appreciated

Watch the "delray misfits" it's a show on YouTube where Jason is on a few times, but you won't miss that potato once you see that show.

>all the unsubbing got this menty video out of m'bloat
>youtube.com/watch?v=z2IsU88njcs
its just to fuck with him because of all the dogshit uploads hes done recently. based on the info out of andrew, and the video above, its making jason go apeshit

Not a meme.
He's a retarded cunt and deserves it, even Lenny is ignoring his calls.
When Lenny thinks someone is delusional you know that person is fucked up.

Is there an estimation how many people have heeded the call and unsubbed?

>socialblade.com/youtube/user/thejasongenova
794 people in the last 30 days

Most ments these days are on social media. Here is a good place to start to catch up on recent events. youtu.be/ZEHRM4yJDNk

>OP? Never heard of her

youtu.be/KdDht3suxFws
youtu.be/GvTJrmOy9Iw
He reached peak autism a few years ago, he doesn't film 1 minute vlogs butt naked at 4am anymore

sickening

Does anyone have nudes of Jennifer?

Stop giving dumb people like Jason and lenny or whoever are in those videos any attention.

>dumb people like ... lenny
Fucking cookie cutter

Give Bear's SC a follow. He posts just ments on there occasionally

Dude looks like he belongs in a propaganda poster where he's raping blonde German girls

>i have just now started to watch jason
Too bad he died.

god damn this retard is hilarious as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=EGbZk6tbLF8