Ben Swolo

>Ben Swolo

This is what normies consider to be "swole"

Adam Driver is 6'2. I am 5'1. It doesn't car how hard and how ripped I get; normies will prefer a 6'2 "Swolo" guy.

I have already learned.

>caring about the opinions of normies
Never going to make it

>manlet
like pottery

if you got really ripped you could tell people you were an olympic gymnast and they'd probably believe you. that's something he can't do.

Even if it's only because of his fame it's nice to see women go nuts over a guy with a face that you wouldn't think is attractive. He's an inspiration to a lot of people who bought into all the lookism stuff and became depressed.

You're 5'1? Man I am sorry. I'm 6'2 and I cannot even imagine what you go through. Every time you walk into a room you're the shortest male there. Every time someone sees you they'll think, "Oh how cute is that lil guy?" No one will ever respect you or take you seriously. I'm sorry for your life, my friend.

>not believing

Just goes to show that women don't actually give 2 shits about muscles.

>5’1
Why even live?

Dude has a such a strangely large body and such a small head.

>I am 5'1

GET BACK IN THE PIT

>literally fridge-mode

Driver really shows how much hair, height and frame can make up for face

>I am 5'1

Its a lanklet found his loli girlfriend masturbating to zac efron pics again episode

>lifting to impress normies, not to intimidate them
ngmi

>I am 5'1

>4 girls
>3 dudes
what did they mean by this?

>then who was camera?
Retard

>is around blacks
>doesn't relax
Is he, dare I say it, /our guy/?

Do people really lie like this?

adam driver doesn't

>Driver really shows how much money, career and fame can make up for face

FTFY

well that too obviously, for the exposure and professional aides and shit, but by comparing photos alone you can still see the physical side