OnionMan's results are in, boys !

OnionMan's results are in, boys !

Not some giant breakthrough, but he did annihilate female hormones. Any of you know the significance of this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

raypeat.com/articles/aging/aging-estrogen-progesterone.shtml
lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/dietary-factors/phytochemicals/indole-3-carbinol
anabolicmen.com/anti-estrogenic-foods/
endocrine-abstracts.org/ea/0028/ea0028p313.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FYI, Onion brah ate 2 red onions for a month. These are his results before and at the end of the month. He says he's pleased

HE GOT LESS TEST WHAT THE FUCKKKKK
ONION IS NEW SOY CONFIRMED
NEVER EAT ONION AGAIN LADS

HAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA Veeky Forums falling for memes once again.

Nice meme breh, at least i did not fall for this.

>onion man
>not onion knight

shit science

So it's more of an estrogen blocker than a test booster?

disappointed tbqh, but at least we know now.

>FREE TESTOSTERONE UP
this is the test that matters you faggots.
This means onions work.
the only reason he has less normal testosterone is because he has more free testosterone

he had a bit shitty stats to begin with but keep in mind he used to pin so that may be why his natty test levels cant go up as much

ITT: retards dont know how to read a blood test.

it's definitely a test booster

>i'm an expert journalist and have been at a high level for over a decade. i can ensure you that there is nothing of value here. we should all just go get some sleep

he should do it for another month, it might take longer time in humans, and not drinking onion juice.

>waaah I don't want to eat my vegetables

Another case of retards getting rused by trolls and trying to cling on to a meme that was a trap

Kys skepticfags.
The results are there clear as day. Test can fluctuate based on how you fucking feel. Free test is what you desire. Never post again bitchboys

wow. i didn't think i would live to the day to see autism-levels as high as this.

shareblue really doesnt like this meme

It must really hit too close to home for this kind of reaction. I've never seen anything else like it

Why did you make this thread you fucking retard, his thread is literally on the first page.

This is absolutely significant.

Cutting one's estrogens levels is very important. Ditto with raising free test. Estrogen is typically thought of as the "female hormone" but in reality it might act like more of a "shock hormone" related to stress and inflammation:

raypeat.com/articles/aging/aging-estrogen-progesterone.shtml

Hence I'm not surprised onionbrah started noticing some beneficial effects to hair. Reducing inflammation is very helpful in helping the body restore non-critical functions impacted by chronic stress hormones, most common being hair and libido.

Onionbrah, if you don't mind, could you take an after photo of your face with as similar lighting and angle as the before photo? I wouldn't be surprised to see subtle (positive) changes of e.g. skin.

>onions
>cheap and healthy
>known since ancient times
>boost free test and destroy estrogen
need more raw onion recipes

>choking down a raw onion a day so you can smell like a pajeet and have the results of taking an ai with no roids

lmao

>tfw just juicing it

>ignoring the free test increase
they pay you too much

You're just a fucking cog in the mog machine, bitchboy. You've never seen anything like it but I always see you fags trying to belittle others like this. Fall in line sheep. Obey. The onion train is running off the tracks now. Onionbrah is the conductor. And the mog machine is a boxcar.

>its a "Veeky Forums can't into science" thread.

One person over a short time period with no control does not make proof of anything. There are loads of good reasons for eating onions generally, but there's no evidence that boosting test is one of them. Shit, there's no real evidence that any 'natural' test boosters work, if you need higher test, you need /fraud/, anything else is sub-homeopathy tier meming.

some polish user recommended making raw onion salad with sour cream to temper the spiciness in a thread a while back. personally I make a lot of extra oniony pico de gallo.

you know what doesn't smell like a pajeet? test injections.

you stop smelling like onions after the first week, roidcuck

It's not that Veeky Forums can't into science, it's that only one person has actually volunteered to do before and after tests. Of course more people helping out would be better, but that's not going to happen realistically.

The significance of this is you and him are retards for eating raw onions.
If you were in front of me, i would beat you to death. You bother me boy.

I've always been confused why cabbage isn't memeing
lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/dietary-factors/phytochemicals/indole-3-carbinol

Yea ok faggot.
It;s not even an increase that matters. I can get that from eating a great diet,getting good sleep and staying hydrated. The onions are a meme.
Stop posting you shitlord.
It says it best in the bottom right corner ,loser.
LOL. Stupid autist.

>total testosterone is the exact same
I really hope this stops you faggots from blaming soy and whatever for the fact that you spent all your teenage years eating hot pockets and playing videogames instead of playing sports. Your social inadequacies are not a result of low testosterone, you wanting a girl to choke you and slap you is not the result of low testosterone, you spending all day shitposting on Veeky Forums is not a result of low testosterone.

Just fucking go lift weights you pathetic bitches.

>ITT: retards dont know how to read a blood test.
It's YOU who can't read a blood test correctly. IT's a FUCKING MEME'

>not doing both to get a 100ng/dl net plus
>not test maxxing
never gonna make it breh

Ok loser.
Were you born this stupid or did you have to work at it?

Dude, stop posting before you get in trouble. The onions don't work you fucking faggot,you fell for a meme,
Btw if that's what you look like no wonder you have no GF
You look like you have down syndrome

>never gonna make it breh
I already "made" it loser.
I did it with hard work and training correctly.
Too bad you are too stupid to comprehend that.

Look at this online tough guy so adamant on beating someone up over solid proof that a diet change can provide help....have you even been trained in proper fighting? I'd wipe the fucking floor with you bitchboy. Fact.
You're retarded....free test increase is an increase that matters. And adding a vegetable does it. Kys
Let's all lift weights 16 hours a day!!!1 another skepticfag probably a shill. The onions fucking work. And you are getting swept under the rug, bitchboy

Sure you did loser.

Interesting

So can I just eat an onion a day instead of taking an AI?

Probably both

What if the onions did work and onionbro wants all the gains for himself?

Wow literally fucking nothing happened
It even went slightly lower
Onion meme BTFO

>More free T + greatly reduced estrogens
Pretty nice. Onions meet my expectations

Shut up kid before i take you over my knee and spank you. This meme doesn't work and you all got played like the retards that you are.THe onions didn't increase his test at all. I sent these screen shots off to the press.
i can't wait until you idiots are once again the laughing stock of the internet.
You should be used to it by now,

According to this, onions are only one of 18 foods that reduce estrogen: anabolicmen.com/anti-estrogenic-foods/

You don't HAVE to eat onions if you don't want to. You can also eat these other 17 foods to get the same effect, perhaps even a better effect.

Onions clearly still fall short of the mark when it comes to that Iranian lab-rat study; they're still a meme and you do not have to fall for it.

Yes, yes i did, Sorry you are jealous about it faggot.

Sure you did loser.

>making virgin onion salad with sour cream
>not making chad shopska salad

Yes,yes i did faggot.

Thanks for the link user. I think expecting humans to match the 300% test increase in rats is ridiculous and unfair, though. While I expected a little better in the test bump, the results are still pretty good and the estrogen reduction is fantastic. I've been juicing them so it won't be too difficult for me to continue.

Sure you did loser.

>lower than the normal daily variation of free test
>mongoloids on Veeky Forums will still eat raw onions
Truly the brainletest board on this website. But keep circlejerking about le ebin onions, embarrassing garbage

This is beyond fucking retarded. You're fighting so hard to have people not eat a fucking vegetable. Its an apple looking thing you put in meals...why are you such a faggot? You need to feel superior for god knows what reason here. Because you're an insecure bitchboy? Mommy didn't give you enough milkies? End your miserable life

>the normal daily variation of free test
Gonna need a source on what that is bruh.

No, you just stop smelling the onion on yourself. It's like people who smoke but claim nobody can smell it

Threadly reminder that Westernfats were never really taught how to feed themselves so they turn it into a "we vs. them" scenario.

>Wine has anti-estrogenic properties
>Beer raises estrogen and inhibits muscle growth

Wine confirmed for /ourdrink/

Updated the infographic I created for this.

Deviation of estrogen during winter is insane

More onion recipes, niggas

I wonder who is behind this post, should I replace raw onions with soy?

Red wine is good for you in moderate amounts, just don't go pounding whole bottles of it at once.

>Oats

You are beyond retarded.
You are trying just as hard to cling to a vegetable that doesn't increase test at all . You are crying for some shortcut to big muscles in the gym because you are too stupid and lazy to put in the hard work that is necessary to get them.
Instead you want to eat some magic vegetable so you can cheat and take the easy way out.
What's the matter,mommy and daddy didn't teach you right from wrong? Do you even have a dad or are you a bastard?
KYS loser. Enjoy being made fun of for the rest of your life.

>24% test increase from pomegranate juice, along with lowered blood pressure and arterial plaque
endocrine-abstracts.org/ea/0028/ea0028p313.htm

Does anyone know how trust worthy this is? Also, how much juice they were drinking?

Thank you for this. I'll pass it along to the news sites asap.

>14% increase in free test
>not at all

I'll grant you that it's not massive, but it is an increase.

Yes i did you autist.

Google "insert slav nation here" recipes

Sure you did loser.

You don't even know if it was the onion or the fact that he went on nofap. You just want to believe it was the onions so bad. Go ahead then. You are still going to be the laughing stock of the internet in a few days anyways.
Hopefully you'll kys after that.

>fuk u
>no u
>no u
>no u

>You are crying for some shortcut to big muscles in the gym because you are too stupid and lazy to put in the hard work that is necessary to get them.
Yes, I agree with you, many Veeky Forumsizens are just like this. A consistent program of regular vigourous exercise like lifting plus cardio training is and always will be the most effective way for men to raise testosterone levels naturally. But there is a list of 18 foods I posted in this thread that are proven to *lower estrogen levels*, and onions are one of them; that's nothing to sneeze at, and those 18 foods, overall, cover a wide range of things that are far less annoying and distasteful as eating whole raw onions. So don't totally discount it, either. Beats the shit out of all these faggots pinning steroids instead.

So you think it was the no fap?

what if I fry my onions?

>ewwwww vegetables are icky and smell bad!

why not fry em in bacon grease. then you can have bacon and onion

Having trouble reading? The newer results show higher testosterone. Not by much, but still higher. His estro also went down by a lot it seems.

that does sound pretty yummy desu, just don't expect optimal onionmaxxing gains.

Topkek so I was speaking to some fucking wannabe meathead the entire time. You act like you've got me pinned down here. You don't know shit about me bitchboy. But I know you are a projecting insecure psycho based on your posts. I'm not sitting here trying to figure who you are. I'm telling you straight up you're just incapable of realizing that something has helped others with a results to back it up. I'm not clinging to shit. I eat onions when I go to subway and maybe toss some in a meal. But you just can't admit that this vegetable helps people. A dietary option which is very easy to incorporate regularly. I can't believe there's people like you out there. You've got a great personality being so dense and retarded at the same time. Enjoy having 90 IQ for the rest of your life. And try not to rephrase my posts against me thanks

Lmao why are people getting so heated while arguing against strangers eating onions?

>So you think it was the no fap?
I'm just generalizing here dude. It could of been something he did different as a result of his onion fetish.

By no means am i discounting onions. I out them in my salads and on my pizza all the time.
I just can't stand these assholes on this board and their weaponized autism directed at the wrong thing.
They deserve to be treated like the highschool slut. I have ZERO respect for them

too much soy makes you irritable desu

You do realize that you're being trolled by the eat-onion-trolls at least as much as the guys who fell for it immediately and started pounding onions, right? By getting this mad and going on and on about it like you're doing.

I'm the guy who posted this: Feel free to save the infographic and post it instead of arguing with people.

Because these dense insecure faggotsAre incapable of accepting something that they don't believe

Firrst off you little shit, you are the one with the low IQ. Meathead, i doubt it bucko. I own and run my own business and i have for years. Do you know what we have in common you dense fucker? Your weight is my IQ.
Onions did nothing to increase is test and you just can't accept that. Your autism is working overtime you fucking retard. Nobody was rephrasing your post against you you down syndrome loser.
You are a laughing stock and you always will be. Go shove your onions up your ass for all i care,maybe that will work for ya there champ.

> the eat-onion-trolls
THEY ACTUALLY ATE THIS HEALTHY VEGETABLE, KEK

K

>Ray peat

My niggah.

Well boiled mushrooms are supposed to be a potent aromatase inhibitor too. Been meaning to try them out for a while, but will deffo pick it up now.

Hahahaha nice joke user

Oh, grow up, will you? Or don't you realize there are trolls on Veeky Forums? Trolls that, in this case, don't even lift, don't eat onions themselves, but encouraged anyone gullible enough to eat shitloads of them every day, just to fuck with them, make fools of them, make them suffer and smell bad, have fucked up digestion, just for the lulz? Are you really that naive? Please. I eat onion in *appropriate* ways all the time. But only a fool would eat a bunch of whole raw onions every day, by themselves, like they were apples or something. That's just dumb and extreme, and as we can see by Onionbrahs' results, the changes were modest at best. As you can also see from my own infographic, there are OTHER foods you can eat that have the same effect, and that aren't such a chore to eat (and onions are on that list, too). So why keep harping on onions as if they're some sort of Magic Bullet? Or are you one of the onion trolls? (LIKELY).

Wish i knew this before my fucking hips grew to the width of my shoulders

>literally this triggered
lmao

>waaaah I don't enjoy it that makes it baaaaad

This thread is full with too many onion larpers and onion usurpers desu.

>literally this much of a /b/-level troll
*YAWN*

>user is so estranged from the thought eating healthy vegetables that people who advocate it MUST BE LARPERS AND USURPERS
Can you imagine being like this?

>soyboy thinking I'll let him get the last word