Will steroids or HGH make my dick bigger?

Will steroids or HGH make my dick bigger?
I have a 6 inch penis which looks small on me at 6'4" 240lbs I'd like to reach ideally 8 inches if I can

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01662.x/full
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, it won't make it smaller though either, just your balls shrink, which to be honest was awesome, they stick to my legs less

>tfw no 8" girth like Dan "coke can" Schneider

>over 6'
>dick under 7.5"
kek, might as well be a 4" cock

>"average size" is 9-1/4" to 10-1/2"

Ok

on Veeky Forums it is

>there are people with dicks under 8"
ISHYGDDT

dicklet detected

Utter bs. I'm 7" and I smash cerfixes. Fuck off silverberg.

Actual chart

>tfw only 8x6 and 6'2

>Had gigantic erection yesterday way harder than I've had in a while
>Hit just over 8.5"

Feels good

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01662.x/full

>Results: Twenty-three cases with a mean age of 26.5 ± 8.1 years entered the study. The mean flaccid penile length increased from 8.8 ± 1.2 cm to 10.1 ± 1.2 cm and 10.5 ± 1.2 cm, respectively, in the first and third months of follow-up, which was statistically significant (P < 0.05). Mean stretched penile length also significantly increased from 11.5 ± 1.0 cm to, respectively, 12.4 ± 1.3 cm and 13.2 ± 1.4 cm during the first and second follow-up (P < 0.05). No significant difference was found regarding proximal penile girth. However, it was not the same regarding the circumference of the glans penis (9.3 ± 0.86 cm vs. 8.8 ± 0.66 cm, P < 0.05).

>tfw they will never know true struggle of deadlifting not only bar but also your enormous throbbing erection

The vagina expands with arousal. A girl soaking wet is deeper than 6 inches, if you're hitting the cervix than she isn't fully aroused. It's like a male only have a chub instead of being diamonds, the women you're fucking aren't fully aroused by you

This makes me hard, i want to live in a reality were big dicked men are worshiped and lusted after buy women.

Or the woman just has a short vagina just like you have a penis that expands with arousal but may still be short.

Don't be dumb.

Length of the canal varies from girl to girl as well. You must not have had very much sex if you don't know that much

the cervix tents to accommodate larger penises into the vaginal fornices when a woman reaches peak arousal

This is fake

Probably. If she had said 4 or even 5.5 inches then it would have been understandable

this bothers me to no end
dicklets trying to cope by setting the "average" so low

The image is saying that with a 6 inch penis you barely scratch the G spot, but that is false. The G spot is a cluster of nerves (connected to the clitoris) and a finger length away from the opening of the vagina. That means a 6 inch dick completely hits that spot and goes further.