Dont buy ChainLink

And stay poor?

>tfw no gf

>tfw didn't have sex in 4 months

Thanks just bought 100k

No

>tfw didnt have sex in 26years

>haven't had sex in 7 months

Wow 4 months! Haha.. How do you do it user hahaha!!

>tfw when i cant have sex without paying and im currently at a 80% loss with my alts

You're not wrong OP.

Out of all of the options out there that will actually earn you profit and Veeky Forums fucks with a shitty ERC20 token because it happens to have memes that shills paid for. Lmao.

To make ya'll feel better, she looked aight in the pictures, but was ugly irl. I didn't know how to bail at that point and felt bad for her so I proceeded to smash while mirin' myself in the mirror just to preserve my semi.

>tfw haven't had sex in 27 years but paid a stripper $400 for a blowjob once and now it burns when I pee and I have some boils on my scrotum but I'm too embarassed to go to a doctor

buy chainlink

i havent even had my first kiss yet.

you guys shut your fucking mouths

how old are you

it'll happen bro

just be urself

i haven't had a kiss that i didn't pay for

also i'm 27 so fuck off retard you don't even know suffering yet

Oh you like anime... sry bro better luck next life

Thanks to anime you realize just how worthless 3D girls are.

>tfw haven't had sex in two years
kill me

I know this feel.
Dem virgins don't know what watching a solid relationship crumble is. Im not even sure was that 2 yrs or 3 yrs ago.
Still feel like shit and now think I don't deserve being with someone.

My waifu is better then some dumb slut. She is my rock.

Nice, would racemix/10

> tfw had sex this morning

lol no it won't. NEETs on Veeky Forums are not capable of leaving their comfort zone and you will never grow as a person (in any sense, but with women most of all) if you don't do stuff that is uncomfortable or even stupid to you (going to parties, talking to people, interacting with people you don't know).

I repeat: This shit will not come to you automatically, so either you do something about it, or die a kissless virgin.

>ERC20
Explain to me why it matters one bit what type of token it is? It's ONLY used is to pay nodes.

LINK does not depend on ETH. LINK is block chain agnostic and already works on BTC, Hyper Ledger, and Town Crier block chains.

>
>
>
>
>To make ya'll feel better, she looked aight in the pictures, but was ugly irl. I didn't know how to bail at that point and felt bad for her so I proceeded to smash while mirin' myself in the mirror just to preserve my semi.

He didn't let his erection go to waste, even if she was ugly. Well done sir.

I'm going to use that as my new motto: never let an erection go to waste

lol I've never had sex

this fucking thread

lol niggah i seriously didnt had sex for 10yrs and 4 months now. couldn care less, just fap one out every evening and youre fine

I just want to point out i gave the missus five orgasms this morning before unloading deep inside her doggy-style. Im just in the bath checking the gainz on my 40btc before she gets back from work when i dare say well do it all again. Im thinking ill spank dat ass this time around too. So no, Veeky Forums are not all kissless virgins hodling essence-free sats

Haven't had sex in a week feels just like when I didn't have sex for eight months

kek

too late bro... too late