Fuck! Seriously? It's like you're Photoshopped!

>Fuck! Seriously? It's like you're Photoshopped!

He’s still probably much better looking than you are let’s be honest

Goose is /ourguy/

what a fucking DYEL, I can't believe people look up to this guy

>being this jealous

wanna toothpick?

Only God Forgives was such a piece of shit

I just saw this thread yesterday. Has the matrix broken?

look at the last 1000 cbt threads. 99.9% fit posters look worse than dog shit

This is supposed to be the Hollywood Hunk, what men should look up to (inb4 >lifting for females, I know). of course I don't look as good as him but 1 month Auschwitz mode and I could out-ab him. there are far more shredded men in Hollywood anyway, that's what my main gripe with goose is. 2/10 would not mire

>I don't look as good as him

cope harder

Friendly reminder that anything more than this will not increase your chances with women, period.

>there are for more shredded men in Hollywood
All of them are juicing and look like shit when they're not getting ready for a role

P O S T P I C
O
S
T
P
I
C

Being painted as a romantic sex symbol by Hollywood probably helps a lot but he's got that hunky yet not unattainable look and I think that's the key. He's hot but not too intimidating so your average grill can still fantasise about meeting him on a beach in Nice and becoming his gf without feeling too unrealistic about it.

It's just like how the majority of guys would feel more attracted to that solid 7/10 nice butt qt in their class than to some 10/10 Instagram model

>that shower scene in Blade Runner. N-no homo

When was that? Can't find it

Never mind, it was at the beginning

t. pleb

Drive: 9/10
OGF: 2/10
fite me

he's right though

I want Goose to be my dad

>...
>...
>...
>...
>wanna fight

>of course I don't look as good as him but 1 month Auschwitz mode and I could out-ab him.

neck yourself you fucking pedestrian, its the second best movie in the autism trilogy and a future cult classic

Out of the celebs that get posted on Veeky Forums, Ryan Gosling is actually one of my role models. Looking up to someone whose body is attainable/surpassable natty motivates me a lot more than striving to catch up to someone like Arnold

Not on the level of Brad Pitt back in the day but he gets prettty close.

>he thinks he can surpass this

Do you even drive?

>tfw you get your friend into lifting but he has god tier genetics and already makes you look dyel by comparison on noob gains alone

I see the goose as an inspiration. I'm the same age as him and I'd like to think I'm approaching the same level (5'10, 165lbs, 10% body fat)

Joi was best girl, even if she was programmed to be one. Really launches the executable.

lmfao pathetic faggot

>tfw the 7/10 nice butt qt in my class is the teacher

I agree.
In order to really make it you need to look fit but not to look like you try too hard. If you look like working out consumes your life people will have no interest in you.

Needless to say that people who do nothing but work out are usually boring people.

Goose love thread

The goose is Veeky Forums

Goose also loves /me/ and (you)

Goose is one of us

Me on the right

Me on the right

>this is what normies consider fit

Goose is LOOSE

is this possible natty?

GOOSE GET THE GET

B-but you guys told me to BLOATMAX.

if i ever get a gf i wonder how she would react seeing my swole body

>if i ever get a gf i wonder how she would react seeing my swole body

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

>implying luv wasn't far superior

pls be my ai gf: the post

His expressions makes him look like a more handsome Geoff Keighley to me.

>pls be my ai gf: the post

FACE FRAME HEIGHT

>10/10
>Instagram model
These two are exclusive because Instagram models are not models, they're short and need makeup to look "beautiful" they're for people with plebeian tastes

Better then its like your on roids

Was she?

Excuse me user would kindly delete this post please?

goose is the best character actor of the current generation

It's easy when all of your characters are similar. Only one that he really stepped out on that I can remember was The Big Short. He was so fantastic in that.

I'm also a fan

It's kind of ironic that he was chosen for the notebook because he wasn't good looking

Goose is my fucking idol desu

face > height > frame

>I see the goose as an inspiration.
>I'm the same age as him
I could excuse it if you were 15, but you're in your 30s.

Now kill yourself. If you're 20+ and on /tv/ you're a goddamned failure
t. 19yo

that's not why he was chosen, he was chosen because he wasn't that creepy generic hollywood cookie cutter type of good looking.

Acquire better, more mature taste in film, with ya pleb ass

>not Ava from Ex Machina

/tv/, Veeky Forums, & Veeky Forums all in one thread for some goose luvin'. This warms my hearts.

my man, you wish you were half as charismatic as The Goose.

bump

t.kinoseur

Why does he need so many individual coca colas

Your arrogance will come back to you one day you piece of shit. Not him but fuck you for thinking you're better

>WAAAAAAAAAHHHHH he expressed an opinion

>proud of his age
>opinion
Stay classy

gosling is aesthetic as fuck and is in good movies but lets be honest, his muscle insertions and proportions are grotesquely bad

To prevent any electrical infetterence

You're making poor boy goose tear up

>Apologise now

lol i find it hilarious at how we consider frame is natty

are you telling me jason statham is on grams of gear because he has a square waist then? is that why they post dyel fucks that have square waists to /fraud/ asking them if they roid?

you should rephrase your sentence to what could be achieveable as a widehipped gyno manlet

I mean, hate on him, but this is the limit of what 90% of women are interested in when they think of "muscular".

If he blasted gear and got huge he'd be less attractive to most women.

I wish my stomach was that tight.

You're autistic so I'm going to help you out. I know this went over your head and you didn't understand what you were seeing, but Crazy, Stupid, Love was a rom-com, a chick flick. Ryan in that scene isn't there to impress you as a man (though you're clearly impressed, since you feel threatened). He's there as an object of desire for women. You were not the intended audience.

You're like a guy who walks into a male strip club and then leaves a 1 star review "no tits."

Underrated

they're not "grotesquely bad" at all

I'm 30. I have a job, a college degree, a house I own, a wife of 11 years, and a child. I haven't failed at anything. We're all just here killing time for leisure. Get over yourself.

bro get off 4chins

what is the other one?

>I'm 30. I have a job, a college degree, a house I own, a wife of 11 years, and a child.
You can't prove any f those

Yes the standarts are incredibly low, this is why all the mire threads are filled with "i've been lifting for a month and all girls were like "damn user you look so big let me feel ur musclez". Lift something heavier than a pen once a week, don't be fat and let go of further comparison of yourself to others.

>a community that circlejerks around bodybuilders all day long have different standards than outsiders who don't
More news at 11; user reveals that he's a faggot

The fact that you guys seem to be surprised at this shit over and over again is whack

Kek

No one can prove anything on Veeky Forums and it doesn't fucking matter because he's an user anyway.

Prove he is an user, user

that movie pissed me off so much, they build this bad boy badass character only to focus on that faggot from the hangover for the rest of the movie (yeah, i know it's logical but i'm trying not to spoil the movie for other anons)

goose is /tv/'s guy