>God damnit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hRekJkWXXI
youtube.com/watch?v=Yose5jKIIVY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking normies

I lift for my autistic gf yuri.

>Not lifting for Sayori and curing her depression with your gains and dick

Had no idea that it was a horror game when I played it. Fucked me up a little bit

She does have a banging bod and wanted it soooo bad. RIP.

Yeah, same. Though I did laugh when Sayori calls you a NEET at the very beginning

There are like 10 warnings before you even open the game though.

P A T R I C I A N

This
You have to be illiterate to not know it's a horror

I don't see what the problem here is, OP. There's nothing wrong with lifting for your favorite doki.

Same, Yuri is best girl

Just Monika

I just thought it would be something crazy. My friends told me to go in completely blind

I wish I got to play it blind.
I imagine the first event would have hit me like a train if I did

Monika would be proud of you user.

monika > those whores

>girls will never write poetry for you
>captcha: dead end

Oh it did buddy. I thought it was real and not just some video game. It took some time to calm me down afterwards

You have a gymbro. As long as both of you do stupid shit it doesn't matter because fun and I gaurantee no one will care 5 minutes later. This is coming from someone who wears compression pants with no shorts occasionally. Dont be a pussy user

>ywn get a love poem from a shy booknerd
JUST

Stop it.
Just stop it.
[spoiler]One of these days I'm going to read something like this and just fucking kill myself[/spoiler]

>ywn drag sayori to the gym and turn her into a cute cardio bunny

May as well end it

Why not just be a tryhard somewhere else?

>dorki dorki shitature club

>be me

good post lmao

I want natsuki to come with me to the gym and sit against the wall nearby and read manga while occasionally looking up at me doing my set and smile at me

>I want natsuki to come with me to the gym
You'd better start working on those gainz then, manlet.

I thought this version of natsuki was a real part of the game and I was very disappointed

Shit tier doki waifu

Natsuki is the best

>not beating up her shit father

I mean how could you not laugh at that?
I doubt it was even cruel laughter, they were probably just shook.

Some dude comes in with a fuckin boombox and the music is some random cheery shit when most dudes would play some heavy shit.

I'd laugh too.

Give your gymbro a hug and cry together over your waifus.

crapawa shitjou is not a game

>ywn manhandle natsuki' s small body.

Did you know Monika has a twitter? this is from January 10

I really didn't expect these feels

petite gorls truly are best in life

Fellas how do I find a Yuri gf irl
Pls respond

just MONIKA

H-hold me b-bros, all I want is Hanako gf.

>tfw no blind lilly gf to depend on me

>tfw Hanako becomes a better person in Lilly's route, and if you truly love her the best thing you can do is not play her route

Coffee shops and libraries, I guess. Still looking for my Yuri too brah

my nigga

You fucking newfags don't understand the meaning of love

>cripple fuckers
not even once lmao

True patricians

>not pushing yourself and choosing fit 3.14pie emi
>making it

I deleted all of my monika photos ever since I had to delete her because she ran out of lines to say.

Damn you, OP. I'm now considering having a photo of her in my wallet

>user prepares to defend himself and his wife from a terrorist attack circa France 2018

fugg dont make me remember

> I do wish I could see them.
Got me right on the feels.

But can you imagine the living the life of the protag from DDLC, minus all the crazy shit?
And yet, it is forever out of reach.

I'm to fucking tired for this, user.

>be me

Who else would you be dumb anime poster?

I want paper thin waifu loving Dokiniggers off of my board, jesus christ it's like falling in love with a pair of rocks because they look like boobs if you squint hard enough, they DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING RESEMBLING A STORY, THERE ARE NO ROUTES IN YOUR SHIT GAME, THEY HAVE NO PERSONALITIES, THEY'RE NOT EVEN GOOD LOOKING COMPARED TO OTHER ANIME GIRLS AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Holy fucking shit the absolute state of this board Nu male man children weebs out

When they're falling in love with these girls, they're falling in love with the guy who wrote these characters. Yall are gay for Dan Salvato.

[spoiler]So am I[/spoiler]

Had anybody made a mod with legitimate routes for all the girls yet? i remember hearing something about that in progress.

It is still in progress and moving along

>came in expecting to have a funny greentext thread
>mfw reading through the thread

Any place I can keep track?

Shameful kek.

Fuck you guys I had almost forgotten about all this. Fuck, katawa shoujo fucked me up

I'm the same way, user. It's been 6 years, and for months at a time I'll swaer I'm rid of it, but I'll hear Nujabes on the radio, and I'll remember all those feels.

youtube.com/watch?v=6hRekJkWXXI

No one gives a shit

Had a bunch of bad shit happen to me about a year ago with a terrible cheating and break up situation, been /sig/ mode and swore off tinder after a couple months, played doki a couple months ago but they were all pretty feeble characters so the feeling passed quickly. Out of the fuckin blue today I just felt really sad all of a suden, redownloaded that game and spent the whole day doing it, only dropped to go to the gym. What a treasure.

When you've gotten the golden ending, I'd recommend Katawa Shoujo my fellow frog.

Woops, I thought you meant Doki Doki Literature Club. If you want something uplifting in the vein of Katawa Shoujo, give Narcissu a try.

thanks fren, been looking for another

>uplifting
>narcissu

>tfw monika is just an anime salvato
IS HE SINGLE

I'll warn you, frogposter, the feels won't last forever. I encourage you to pursue Narcissu to the very end, consider the lessons in that and Katawa Shoujo, and then start making your way in the world.
>implying we can't make our own hope, no matter how bleak the prospects

ok guys, how long did you wait with her?
i got 15 minutes

like 10, shit a brick when she got my name at the beginning now, like I know its just the game rooting through my computer for the plain piece of owners information but it scared the shit out of me when it happened

yeah, its really good programming
(i have no frame of reference but still)

Literally waited through all the conversation, because despite all the hints that I had the delete her, I'm a brainlet and am not comfortable messing around with files.

damn, how long did that take?
and I know what you mean, i saved a backup of her before deleting her.
I still tried to save her one last time by restoring her but she wasn't too impressed

> being here
> being mad about anime

Something like two hours. She has a surprising number of topics to go through, including the effect of social media on society, her own veganism (because of environmental impact, she doesn't give a shit about animals), the unrealism of the stock tropes in anime/vn's, and wanting you to introduce you to your friends so she can make a good impression and make you proud

Impressed by your patience
The two that I remember the most are her pun about sayori and wanting/not wantin* to be a stay at home mum.

>At my gym the first on there connects his phone to the speakers
>Me and my bro are alone, go through my entire anime playlist while lifting hard
>PRs everywhere
>Next song up is this youtube.com/watch?v=Yose5jKIIVY
>Some girls and guys come in
>I think the most alpha thing to do was letting it still play instead of unconnecting

Am I wrong in assuming this is a generic SOLshit harem anime

Sure is.

I deleted her before this scene.
Actually I deleted everybody and added Sayori back, but it didn't work

reddit

i swear katawa shoujo gave me a panic attack when i finished rins good route

Rinfag reporting in.

>Used to laugh at weebsand their waifus
>Play doki doki
>I fucking love Yuri
>All 3d women pale in conparison to her
Doki Doki made me an autist

>after I'm done, see women at other squat rack staring and laughing

those thots probably don't even know what Doki Doki Literature Club is you fucking liar

30 minutes I was surprised a program could grab my attention for that long. Monika actually had a lot of interesting things to say.

>making up storys to post thinly veiled cancer threads on Veeky Forums
genuinely kys
theres nothing worse than anime posters and waifu retards, especially utter normie tier ones like you
Keep that cringe in your containment boards or pewdipies yt comment section

posting best girl and I don't give a fuck if you think otherwise