Just be confident, bro :)

>Just be confident, bro :)

What the hell is up with that jaw?

CGI, /fraud/, and leaving humanity behind.

>just get a haircut bro

You may not like it, but this is what the ultimate Chadjaw looks like.

Back to /r/incel

Why so mad over a shitpost?

Dudes ugly

its all about confidence bro

Hasn't this been proven fake? Is Veeky Forums just 100% a circle jerk board now? Fuck man I've only been here for like 4 years but the quality of this board has plummeted.

This pic is deep lads

Yes, it's a meme now to crush the souls of those with muscle dysmorphia even more. Stop being such a square, dear oldfag

this is actually brill desu

It's a photoshop "art" "project". The model does exist and is very handsome but not a demigod.

Wtf, I'm #woke now

wtf I love being in social settings now

its her father actually
that's what it makes a bit creepy

Amazing how replacing the virgin with CHAD completely changes the scenario

So her father's a shitskin?

They're Azerbaijanis who live in Russia, they still have -ev -ov ending on their surnames because of Russification but her boyfriend is so proud of being a towelhead that his pseudonym is Artur Farad, while his real name is Artur Medzhidov, although it's not uncommon for Russian models to do things like this when they want a more unique name for search engines, for example there is that bodybuilder known as Serge Henir but his real name is Sergey Mironov.

>churkas frauding THIS hard
>too broke for 'roids, use Adobe Gains instead

The jokes write themselves at this point

WOW. That was BORING as shit. Thanks dickface.

Point of the pic: become a CHAD and your problems will disappear

D E V I L I S H

>just

So will my autism be "cute and funny" when I get fit? Are we really all (including those in the spectrum) gonna make it, brahs?

It's an art project. I think it was about what if Greek gods lived among us or something like that

what this pic is saying in my opinion is not that you can become the chad if you just want to or anything like that. rather, the difference is in the mindset. you can look goofy when dancing but it's your mindset, especially how much you care about others' opinion, that matters.

if a beta virgin went to the club and started dancing autistically it could be a disaster. but a chad could be dancing autistically with other people laughing at him but chad doesn't care not because he is chad but rather because he knows that ultimately he will probably never see those people again and if he's having a good time then it's all right. IF having a good time all by himself is what the chad went there for.

when we say that chad doesn't need to pick up chicks because they flock to him it's not about faking lack of interest. it's about having your own thing going on and knowing that people come and go. if it works out then great; if it doesn't? shame but that's the way the world is. moving on is not about faking anything or pretending not to care when people laugh at you. it's about knowing that people you meet now are not the only people you'll ever meet just like they aren't the people you have met so far.

sorry about the incoherent stream of consciousness, I was pouring my heart out here, lads

Imagine inviting Poseidon to your pool party.

No need for apologies. I appreciated it at least

This is how i imagine God looks like

right? crimson chin ass lookin motherfucker wtf

Oh yeah, I just looked Artur Farad up. Honestly he's still very handsome

>Gxd
>Male

Look at this fucking sexist right here

>So will my autism be "cute and funny" when I get fit
Somewhat. People will look at you differently and may not see it as a negative (eg. "Wow Stacy look at user, he's so cute and shy")

>Are we really all (including those in the spectrum) gonna make it, brahs?
Of course brother, we're all gonna make it

He looks DYEL as fuck, maybe it's the dismorphia getting to me

This is profound.

Just be yourself bro

This is 100% true.

ugly