Need tips for muh weightlosses

Don't want to get too into it but I need to lose 50-60 pounds in the next 2 months. Preferably more fat then water weight. Don't want to hear the steroid memes. What would you guys suggest? I'm going to be lifting and jogging regularly aswell. Planned on trying to just stay 500-1k calories and alot of water but want some ideas. Thanks. Best advice I'll hug you. no gay

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/science/articles/2012/07/24/3549931.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking manlets taking all the dumbells.

Caloric deficit. Eat less move more. God fatties are fucking dumb.

Why are anime artists so darn stupid? Why can't they just draw the character doing heavy-ass squats instead of this meme crossfit exercise

I love zorro

I literally said that's my plan baka. I'm looking for other ideas though

Lol the only way you could accomplish this would be if you stopped eating entirely and got on DNP. Make some realistic goals next time you fat fuck.

What the fuck do you mean other ideas? Burn more calories than you consume = losing weight. There’s no other voodoo. Maybe you can try slicing the fat off of your body with a fucking hacksaw.

handstand push up with weights is a meme exercise?

Lol kys kiddo

>I need to lose 50-60 pounds in the next 2 months
>jogging and lifting regularly
>on 500-1k calories
This is not a realistic goal. You don't NEED to lose that weight in 2 months. You will 99% chance crash and burn within 2 weeks tops.

Make a more realistic goal.
Lose a max of 2lbs per week. Your goal will be reached within 25-30 weeks.
Don't eat less than 1k calories a day. Starving will never get you anywhere and will cause you to fail, especially when trying to workout regularly.

>I need to lose 50-60 pounds in the next 2 months
That's a lot of weight. The only way I see that happening is if you /fast/ for this entire time. I'm not even joking.

A pound a day is unrealistic and unhealthy. However, to do it you need a caloric deficit of 3500 kcals per day. Figure out your tdee and subtract 3500 from it to get your allowed caloric intake per day. Most likely it will be 0. So enjoy fasting for two months.

Lol enjoy failure fattycakes. Stupid shit like this is how fatties end up spewing shit like "cutting calories doesn't work", when in reality they sabotaged themselves with unrealistic expectations and not dieting and exercising properly

>~55 pounds of fat
>in 60 days
1 lb fat are 3.5k calories
= you need to eat 3.2k calories less per day.

Didn't som fat cunt just stopped eating and only drank water and some vitamins pills?

Found it abc.net.au/science/articles/2012/07/24/3549931.htm

So user there you go. Stop eating. Enjoy your 2 month fast.

I lost 30 pounds in a month before while lifting and jogging only eating water and carrots probably 5 years ago roughly. So its definitly possible

1lb of fat equals 3500 calories. If you eat absolutely nothing and you have a super fast metabolism where your TDEE is 3500 (you dont), you will only lose 14lb in 2 weeks.

Realistically, you can eat -1000 calories under your TDEE, which should be anywhere between 1500-2500, and lose 2lb a week. So no, you won't lose 60 pounds in 2 weeks. Go find a TDEE calculator online and see how much you burn a day. Subtract 1000 from that number and eat that many calories.

This.
OP (who is a fat faggot) would definitely have to stop eating altogether for the duration of this insane, dangerous, and debilitating suicide cut. Not sure what event he plans on going to, but even if he made it there, he wouldn't be in any condition to actually enjoy himself.
>You fucked up fatty. Start training now (today) and you might make your goal next year.

My tdee is over 3k a day though guys. Hmmmm

You need a negative deficit of 3500kcal a day to lose about one pound of fat.
>hmmmmm

fuck you for trying to replicate that moment

/fast/
>/fast/
/fast/
>/fast/
/fast/
>/fast/
/fast/
>/fast/
/fast/
>/fast/
/fast/
>/fast/
/fast/
>/fast/
/fast/
>/fast/

probably not actually possible, but either way, what's the reasoning? are you the new version of that dumb bitch who posted a picture of herself like ten years prior and then she'd gained like 100 pounds in the meantime?

Nope, that's how it works. It's basic physics. Period. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying and/or trying to sell you something.

You can even calculate the calories involved: one pound is 3500 calories. So if you eat 3500 calories more than you burn, you'll gain a pound. And if you eat 3500 calories less than you burn, you'll lose a pound.

3500 / 7 = 500 a day, which translates to 1 pound a week.

Or, another way to look at it, to lose 60 pounds in 60 days would require a daily deficit of 3500 calories. (Which probably isn't realistic unless you're several hundred pounds overweight to begin with.)

How much did you weight before?

Water fast for two months and try not to die.

>not doing lmao5pl8 sword-swings

>Wanting a super cut
>Not joining the DNP master-race
>The fuck are you doing user?

Don’t actually do DNP.

Not OP, but how realistic is it to lose 30lbs in 3 months?

That's more realistic but not great unless you're very overweight.

3 months = 13 weeks, 30 lbs/13 weeks = 2.31 lbs/week.

So that's a deficit of 1,154 kcal a day. Maybe aim a little less extreme if you can.

Is there literally no way at all to lose 30lbs in 3 months except for the 1k+ cal deficit?

Can this be achieved natty?

You could cut off your arm at the elbow?

How do I lift then

with difficulty

What about fasting or IF?