Spoonfeed me a clean diet for strength gains

Natty training 3 years. Training is awesome. Eating is absolute shit. I am fucking retarded. Seriously I just can't eat properly. I need to be spoonfed something I can follow to a t to build some positive momentum.

Anyone have a diet plan for a retard like me that needs everything set out? All I ask it that it's relatively clean and not low cal

Other urls found in this thread:

lewrockwell.com/2017/07/bill-sardi/making-genetic-flaw/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4833140/
amazon.com/dp/B01M7595KZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_hormone#Regulation)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chicken with vegetables
Every day.

And some pistachios.

>oats
>eggs
>some random greens

>I just can't
What's it like to even think this way? I absolutely cannot relate to this. How do you "just can't" do anything? You do research, take notes, and then act on what you've learned. How the fuck do you even remember to breath air being this stupid?

Thanks. I literally already eat this every day. Then I eat a pizza, drink beers, eat chocolate, eat instant noodles, eat mcdonalds etc etc.

Chicken/rice/greens & oatmeal is good for like 1/3 of the day. I need more & more variety

>I need more & more variety
Never gonna make it

It's called accepting your weaknesses. If I haven't eaten right in 27 years, unless I change something it's not going to happen magically. As such following a strict plan for a while seems a good way to build some positive momentum & eventually habit.

Stop being weak then. Sounds like you already know what you have to do.

100g of oats in the morning along with 250ml of milk and 1 scoop of whey

100g of almonds

post workout
100g of oats in the morning along with 250ml of milk and 1 scoop of whey and chicken

dinner
6 eggs with the yoke. 4 slices of wholewheat bread with a tbsp of peanut butter on each slice and 250ml milk + 1 scoop of whey

>It's called accepting your weaknesses.
"I just can't" is language of failure and stupidity. Period.
>I haven't eaten right in 27 years
Have you considered, and this is going to sound crazy, but have you considered NOT DOING THAT?
>unless I change something it's not going to happen magically
So you are saying that if you DO change something then IT WILL HAPPEN MAGICALLY? Wow, so you believe in magic, huh? That's special.
>following a strict diet plan for a while seems a good way to...
How about following a strict diet plan ALWAYS? Why are you attaching this vague endpoint of "a while" later? You are planning to fail at thinking critically and acting to put proper nutrients and energy into your body by thinking this way.
Stop treating your old, shitty self with kid gloves of this fucking language you are using. Act like a man, kill that person with fucking passion and anger, you don't owe your retarded, shitty old self anything. The day you do the right thing is the death of that person. Don't ever resurrect that massive faggot you used to be for any reason whatsoever.

Don't you get hungry though?

Why do you think people have coaches dickhead? To get the most out of themselves. Could they do it all alone? Yeah, they could try. But they get better results with assistance. Having a strict plan to follow is just another form of assistance.

What are your lifts btw? Have you made it?

>vegans will defend this

Thanks but how am I meant to train on that. It's not enough food. I'm not fat btw, I'm 84kg 184cm. Do you guys just not train hard?

>whey
>eggs
>chicken
>vegan
what do you mean?

>wake up
>cup of black coffee
>work out
>three boiled eggs
>lunch: chicken breasts or a full fish with vegetables
>dinner: two scoops of protein shake

Cycle between chicken, pork, and various types of fish for your protein.

Cycle between spinach, broccoli, and asparagus for your greens.

Eat an avocado and some potatoes or rice once in a while.

Give yourself one cheat meal a week where you eat whatever you want (thats actually the size of one meal, not two pizzas and a cheeseburger).

Your problem isnt needing variety, its being addicted to shit-tier fast food. You can get plenty of variety at the supermarket.

Do you eat meat three times a day? That's what I'm used to doing. At the moment I have something like a beef chowmein or scrambled eggs with veg/chorizo for lunch, then 250g chicken breast with brown rice + carrot/broccoli. but it never seems like enough food so I end up binging on garbage. Despite all the garbage I eat my bodyweight is @ maintenance, but it doesn't look as good as it could.

>t. a child throwing a tantrum

Count your calories. Youre either eating too little, or your stomach is just stretched out and youre too much of a pussy to abstain from eating. When i first got in shape, I had hunger pains for a few days before my body adjusted to a lower caloric intake - its just part of the process. Black tea and black coffee help, caffeine supresses your appetite.

Forgot to answer your question - I eat meat with every "meal" but might snack on something like an avocado if i have calories leftover and am hungry. I eat twice daily during the week (I do IF and my work revolves around meetings so its hard to space out smaller meals) and four times daily on Sundays. Saturday is date night with my fiancee so I try to eat four meals, but sometimes we go to a steakhouse so I do two small meals to save calories for a ribeye and some wine.

Thanks. I'm going to try this:

Peanubutter toast, greek yoghurt + fruit
Turkey sandwhich
Chicken + veg + rice
Beef chow mein loaded with veg

Eat every day on repeat.

First menu: choose one for dish1, one dor dish2 and one for dish3 from

dish1 -Oats or toasts or bread
dish2- omelette or cheese and ham or chicken or whey protons
dish3 - milk, or yogurt or almonds

snack: fruit and whey 25g

lunch:choose from
dish1: lentils or rice or potatoes
dish2: salad or brocoli or roasted veggies
dish3: beef or chicken or turkey or simmilar

postworkout: whey 25g or a sandiwich of canned tuna and natural tomato sliced

dinner: choose from
dish1: tuna or salmon or trout or fish in general
dish2: roasted veggies or pasta or eggs
dish3 yogurt and fruit

>more variety
Miso soup, dark as fuck chocolate, make your own burgers and weigh the ingredients because they taste better, count calories, etc.
shit isn't hard.
I'm on a cut and had two slices of pizza yesterday and am still hitting my macros

More traditional qt jap pics please

Legend. I do eat a lot of miso soup, it's great.

Post body

2 scoops whey (40g) x3
4 scoops casein (96g) before bedtime
--
= 1042.8 Cals. (MyProtein)

Flaxseed oil, at least 2 tbsp.
--
=260 Cals. (1302.8 total)
It also mixes really well with L-tryptophan (metabolizes to serotonin, and NAD, which is shown reversing aging).

Vitamin C, 3-4g x4 *

Other calories / flavors for tastiness, etc.: a tablespoon of peanut butter per serving, stevia**, Mucuna pruriens (has extracts up to 99% L-DOPA), garlic***, ground cloves, and GH secretion stimulators****..

* lewrockwell.com/2017/07/bill-sardi/making-genetic-flaw/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4833140/
** amazon.com/dp/B01M7595KZ
*** Antioxidants are protective of dopamin receptors; so it's helpful realizing how effective some sources are — specifically ground cloves (ORAC values) vs. garlic (interactive with vitamin C for being powerful enough — seemingly quick enough — for increasing NO production by some 250%).
**** Niacin (though niacinamide is, for other things, also helpful) and arginine.. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_hormone#Regulation)

not really. It's almost 4000cals

Thanks. Even with the plan I just made it's only equal to approx 1900 calories. So that was great advice- no wonder I'm starving when eating clean. I'm not eating anywhere near what I thought I was. I'm going to up the serving sizes so I can be closer to 3000.

why? ordinary & shapeless.

kek

This is my lean bulk, 250-300cal surplus. I eat the exact same thing every day except I alternate between the gammon and the beef in the evening, 3 days on the ham the rest on beef. I just like feeling full, eating the same stuff over and over doesn't bother me; it aways tastes good. All clean stuff, very little if any added sugar.

Pictured you way fatter desu

kys yourself

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks man. Amend one of the cells to prove it's you, re-post the screen, give me your crypto wallet and I'll send you some BAT

That's a big kettle