Be me

>be me
>get redpilled on xenoestrogens from soy and platics
>realise the foods I have been eating since childhood are all FULL of soy
>cut these out
>become more active, muscular and focused
>even grow chest hair (was always hairless)
>tfw I have been cucking myself with soy for the first 20 years of my life!
Why are corporations deliberately poisoning us just to save 2 cents on ingredients? How is this allowed? Can I sue the supermarket?
tfw stopped eating xenoestrogen foods like soy, milk, plastic containers etc.

Realise

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1480510/
tinyurl
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2305050016301257
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did you cut out, exactly?

>Why are corporations deliberately poisoning us just to save 2 cents on ingredients? How is this allowed?
Capitalism (tm), my friend.

Post your physique

oh look it's another beta genetics fag blaming their problems on something else thread

>What did you cut out, exactly?
Its too much to type, basically 50% of what I eat went out and I started eating base unproccessed foods like vegetables and meat.

ANY pastry/cookies/cake (ALL of these had soy+empty calories)
certain sauces
ANYTHING proccessed FFS

If its not a base ingredient it has soy in it 50% of the time.

Men on soy are easier to control.

People in power dont care if you become a genetic trash subhuman.

I bet you haven't made any significant gains and still look like a weak faggot, but you really do believe this nonsense so much you're posting this now because in your tiny little mind you're convinced you will eventually see results.

This is getting incredibly autistic. It's like when you tell kids that the reason they don't make gains is because they're lifting like shit and not because they're not taking their ALPHAMAXX 2000 supplements which their favorite youtuber tries to sell them.

post your body /pol/lard

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1480510/

Sorry for fucking the thread up with useless text on the bottom.

>post your body
My bod isnt worth posting, I have been a sinner for the past months

I bet the is r/Asian masc projecting insecurity because you've been swilling soy Sauce and tofu your whole life

Any foreign estrogen is technically a xenoestrogen. Soy is a different type of xenoestrogen called isoflavone, which does not have the same effects as the deadlier xenoestrogens. The xenoestrogens you have to worry about you'll find in chicken, milk and fish- along with plastics, mostly-now-banned pesticides, and various other products.

See wikipedia for a list of the known cancerous/etc xenoestrogens.

tl;dr you're a fucking moron.

>cookies/cake
oh youre a fatty fat fat

this. also population control

>I bet you haven't made any significant gains
Wasnt trying to make gains.
This is not a meme: Its not just cutting out soy that did it but avoiding ALL xenoestrogens. I stopped using plastic teacups, dairy, soy and I replaced it with vegetables and unprocessed meat. This in total gave me those advantages. I also tried no-fap but apart from massive hornyness and some mental sharpness there was no effect.

BMI is 27 for full disclosure.
Stay on topic please, Im here to become Veeky Forums.

>tl;dr you are a fucking moron
Why did you type that last bit you look so fucking stupid

>Be 20
>Think phytoestrogens are fully absorbed and that the body doesn't downregulate normal E production to compensate
>Still in puberty because males stop at 25
>Grow hair finally because puberty

Sure glad I came to an ancient Babylonian pictograph board to show off how stupid I am!

>Still in puberty because males stop at 25
umm sweaty

The copypasta destroys the soyboy-posters

Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
220 women over 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
>The results of this meta-analysis suggest that neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable T concentrations in men.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
>The intervention data indicate that isoflavones do not exert feminizing effects on men

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595
>These recent studies in men consuming soyfoods or supplements containing 40--70 mg/d of soy isoflavones showed few effects on plasma hormones or semen quality. These data do not support concerns about effects on reproductive hormones and semen quality,

Is it possible im an outlier ?(and others too)

Stop posting meta analysis please, they don't take into account individual differences and genetic outliers.
And yes, different ethnic groups have drasticly different phytoestrogen metabolism, for example east and south asian shave more resilient when it comes to eating large doses of phytoestrogens particularly isoflavones, while africans and europeans are not.
Look up equol production in east asians and get red pilled on race and genetics based nutrition.

>east and south asian shave
*have
fugg

So where are the anti-soy studies? Hundreds of pro-soy studies but one single n=1 case against soy, huh? Seems legit.

I'll keep enjoying my occasional tofu and high test and keep laughing in the face of you brainlets.

The hair growth could be attributed to a drop of estrogen related to weight loss. The hair growth could also be related to age.

>lifting like shit
>gains
Your form can be 30% ass and you will still easily see max fucking gains.

Post physique

Here's one I think

>cut out soy foods
>was eating cakes and cupcakes
>i-i-i'm more active now
no user its because you cut out your shit diet

>ANY pastry/cookies/cake

I eat way too much of these yet I'm still progressing and getting stronger. The only issue is that I'm never able to drop below 15% bf thanks to those. I'm always in the 15-18 range

This.

Don't blame the soy, blame your bad food choices when it comes to foods that actually give you energy.

I'm highly sure there are studies that prove there is far less estrogen in soy than there is milk from cows.

Stop being a shill and just accept the fact that you're fat.

It's not capitalism, it's ((((them))))

Low P values and "sex hormones did not differ after the two diets. Do you understand hormones?

Milk doesn't have xeno-estrogens you brainlet, it has actual estrogens, but minute amounts of them. It has much more progesterone than estrogen and contain many growth-hormone like peptides.

>testosterone:oestradiol ratio was significantly lower on the tofu diet
>SHBG was higher on the tofu diet
>free androgen index was lower on the tofu diet
>study only lasted for 4 weeks, effects might have been even more noticeable if this lasted for half a year

Do YOU understand hormones?

People want to blame (((them))) but it seems like more of a supply and demand thing to me. People want cheap food, and there are shitloads of people to feed. Soy is basically cattle food and inexpensive to produce, so into food production it went and is nearly unavoidable unless you learn to cook your own stuff.

They can have all the soy they want. I'll stick to cooking my own food.

Soy is bad but fermented soy like natto is actually good for you.

Top links don't work, but here is something on natto sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2305050016301257

placebo effect is a real thing, senpai

Same here. Eating better also most of my depression.

You stopped eating processed food and you're surprised you feel a lot better? lol it's not the soy that is the problem but I see where you're coming from. Try eating a whole food plant based diet. Literally healthiest diet a human can eat