Whats Veeky Forums's thoughts on lifting gloves?

Whats Veeky Forums's thoughts on lifting gloves?

OP is a faggot

Prevents excessive callusing.
Prevents some grip training.
Do whatever the fuck you wanna do.

They look cool

It's really easy, they weigh like a pound

How the fuck am I suppose use pull-up grip while doing deadlift??

Doesn't feel natural, plus girls dig the calluses anyway. Might as well be hand-condoms for yer gainz.

Fedoras of the gym
Hook grip you twink

dont do it. Just deal with the pain and get dem leather mits.

Essential unless you like gorilla hands and/or are into men

i use them but i'm a noob, only at 135lb bench press, don't know what i'm doing, don't know how to be safe etc, luckily i live alone so if i fail a rep i'll die quietly

Caught me off guard with that one user top kek

Lol at the haters

I use gloves because it helps with my grip, less pain and my hands dont look fucked up

Inb4 faggot

Girls love my soft hands

Don't you have safeties?

>less pain
You are missing the point of lifting bro. Its supposed to hurt. You need pain to make spiritgains just like you need protons to make musclegains.

>Girls love my soft hands
I bet so do dudes when you jerk them off you faggot.

yes but i refuse to use them, they are currently lower than my neck

Had to use a glove on one hand when I had an injury and could barely grip the bar for all my pulling. There ok but unless it's freezing cold bars or you can't properly grip the weight for some reason there pointless

tight.

Fuck man I bench 300+ on my 90s bench without a spotter and safety shit. Though honestly after tearing my pec a few years ago with 330 on the bar and having to save myself if recommend using them if you have them. I refuse to buy them but if I ever buy a new setup and it has them I'll use them

I have to use them when curling or pressing dumbbells that are any more than 20kg or my hands get shredded. I wouldn't use them at all when you start off with light weight though, because it'll weaken your grip strength later on.

They make u look like a geeky faggot.

They make my hands smell fucking awful.

Well done user.

i'm only benching 135, i'm skeleton mode, just thought i'd work on myself (fitness-wise) due to living in liberal hellhole los angeles, when these communists have their revolution i need to be a raid boss vs 40 of them, or a jedi vs countless droids, i want to bench 400 within 5-6 years, so i can pick up a 200 pound liberal in each hand.

This. Most of you would call me Chad If you knew my life and i like using them. The pain has to be in your muscle and not some wounds. I dont care what others think, i know i just need to be tough were its actually useful

Gloves don't prevent calluses