Mark rippetoe shitposts on his own board

mark rippetoe shitposts on his own board
startingstrength.com/resources/forum/mark-rippetoe-q-and-a/65503-exchange.html
how can you dislike this texan motherfucker

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=308s&v=5U0Ew_FWhwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow. What a sexist, racist misogynistic piece of shit. I bet he voted for Drumpfh. Frankly all discussion of this man and his "program" should be shut down. Jail time would not be unreasonable.

tumblr plz go

Rip is fucking hilarious. It boggles my my mind that Veeky Forums finds reasons to trash him.

I don't have a problem with the exchange but why post it as a thread? Who cares?

reddit shits on rip all the time
thats why fit pretends to like him and ss
even though they're objectively garbage

kinda unprofessional
no wonder his shit isn't catching on in the rest of the world

Good because his shit literally works.

Explain why they're garbage

(I agree, but still, explain)

This, I get that it’s his forum but your politics should not interfere with business. But ofcourse being a conservative outlier is cool
Now.

And you’re objectively retarded

Rip does not give a fuck

m.youtube.com/watch?t=308s&v=5U0Ew_FWhwY

>ss is objectively garbage
explain that to the hundreds of thousands of people who have done starting strength and gotten stronger. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that you, like most people, dont know the first thing about programming

Her goal is to turn ss.com into a safe space, but look at the bitch's strategy. Sugar coats her email, dresses it up with endless compliments about how wonderful Rip is, and at the end, "but tee-hee please turn ss.com into what I want exactly, kthxbye!

Getting a meme t-rex body is hardly stronger lol. I just can't believe people have started to sincerely recommend this garbage to newbies. It's even in the sticky LOL.

>hurr durr SS isn't a bodybuilding program and is not designed to make you look a certain way, but I'm going to criticise it for that anyway HURR DURR LE T REX HURR DURR

>meme t-rex body
>his programming gets you 1/2/3/4 in 6-9 months

I'm sure you're pressing 1pl8 with non existant shoulders and benching 2 pl8 with nopecs, because that can totally happen.
But you're just trolling and trying to mislead new people, so whatever.

What a fucking manchild.

Your mom went Trex mode on my dick.

t. low test male feminist

Rip is a faggot he would never say that to a woman’s face. Isn’t he a Virgin?

Mark is autistic. His favorite writer is Heinlein. That says volumes. SS is perfect though.

Thats easy bait you just fell for.

Perfect for a newbie

>he would never say that to a woman's face
If you watch his videos, its pretty clear that he would have no problem saying that in person. he just doesn't give a single fuck. That's is personality. And that's why the hyper-politically-correct numales at reddit despise him

Yeah but then again people hop off ss after a few month because they fucked up some aspect of it.
Also I wish I didn't buy into Veeky Forums's early interpretation of ss where curls and bb accessories were anathema.

You know it's called "starting" strength right? So perfect for newbies is its exact aim.

>literally suggesting prison just because someone said something mean
>muh feelings should take priority over the First Amendment

That would be the point, yes. It's called "Starting Strength", not "Advanced Asthetics".

Ah, OK, you're just a faggot who thinks improving 10lbs on the tricep pulldown is progress.

You wanna know why SS is not an optimum program? Because it's designed for high school athletes who don't have time to hit the gym that often and need to be fully recovered by their next football practice. SS is not a holy trifecta of lifting, even your average untrained lifter can squat, bench and pull more often than twice, twice and once a week respectively and while SS has the right idea about minimalism and being centered around big compound movements and squatting often, if you really want to get strong you should just do the same movements in SS but a lot more often.

ss has enough frequency for a novice lifter as evidence by the fact that you can make jumps in weight even after not training that lift for a week, BECAUSE YOURE A NOVICE. if you've actually done ss, you realize this. But since you clearly know more about programming than mark rippetoe and lon kilgore, im sure you're just going to call rip a fat retard in response to this post, since that's usually what happens

>white knighting faggot
>uses muh gender neutral pronouns to refer to rippletits
what a fag lmao

literally says "his" in the op