/fat/ join our discord edition!

Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not Q,TDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

>discord link
discord.gg/5DMREpw

Lol quentyn, I remember that faggot from /elyg/
He orbited the shit out of attention whore trannies (who were ugly as fuck) it's only natural he'd be a fatass ontop of being a beta cuck lmao

Sage btw cus discords are for cancerous faggots

nigga got some long ass hands

Every single Veeky Forums Discord I've been to has been nothing but pubescent angry memelords. Why on Earth would I want to join yours? Piss off.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MOMMY MOMMY I DON'T WANNA BE A FAT FUCKER MOMMY

He didn't ask you directly you fucking autist, do you call every solicitation you get in the mail to tell them you're not interested?

Wow, gee, looks like I triggered every single calorie didn't I? You'd fit right in on these Discord servers, I'm sure you know all the memes.

>HI PIZZA HUT? YES I DO NOT WANT TO ORDER YOUR NEW LARGE PIZZA SPECIAL OR YOUR MEDIUM PIZZA SPECIAL, THANK YOU GOODBYE

>HELLO IS THIS MRS. WENDY

lmao fucking retard

I'm losing 100 pounds before summer and nobody is telling me otherwise

You are not going to lose 100lb before summer, user

New to /fat/, started at 266 weighed this morning after a week and 261.8, slowly getting there and it's a good feel

Don't have a picture of a thin person if you're a fat person

it's dishonest as fuck

Okay lads I want to change, I'm sick of being overweight.

I'm looking to go to the gym to do cardio to burn this fat and lift to gain muscle as well. but I'm not sure how to fit this into my weekly schedule, I'm working most days either 10/11/12 till 11/12 most days and have 1-2 days off a week, how can I incorporate gym into my weekly schedule without getting myself exhausted? I work as bar staff / waiter so I'm quite active as well which should help with the weight loss.

Lose weight first, then gain muscle after you've reached an acceptable weight (which would be skinny-fat presumably)

He could if he fasted for 5 months straight

I'm probably considered Obese but I don't look it, I get told I look like a rugby player a lot, I'm quite porky I guess with quite big legs, I think thats my worst part the legs and muffin top, I'd love to get my thighs in a better shape.

Fair enough, I ain't judging, but I would try to lose weight before I gain muscle, that's like 90% how you eat and 10% how you train

Sure thing I'll go for that, I think I'm in the 230-240lb area, so I'll maybe drop to 200-210lbs and then go for lifting, what do you think?

Depends on your height of course, but in the end it's up to you what you think is best! Remember that to build muscle you would normally bulk, so if you drop to 200, at the end of your bulk you'd be like 220-230, again depending on your height. I can't stress enough that it's all up to you, just try to set realistic goals and try to stay consistent, that's the key I would say. Try not to lose weight too fast either, that could fuck up your hormone levels big-time, been there...

I'm 6'1'', when you say I'll be back to 220-230, do you mean from the eating alone or do you mean from both the muscle mass and from the food? if the latter I wouldn't mind that as long as I looked better I guess.

Both muscle mass and fat, but muscle mass doesn't come easy at all, so that's why I recommend realistic goals. You'll definitely look better at 230 lbs if you work out regularly (2-3 times per week) not only because of the muscles, but also posture and what-not. Think of it this way, you know pretty much what you would ideally like to look and feel like, so aim for that but don't get bummed out if it turns out it's really, really hard :)

Bump