Gym time

>be you
>look at watch
>OH BOY, ITS (insert time here!
>GYM TIME

What time do you faggots go to the gym? After work? Midnight?

After work when my gf has yoga class.
Before work (6:20 am) otherwise

I go at night. My tiny town has a tiny gym with one squat rack, and I try to avoid hogging it with people around since I use it a lot

What a guy. Also I find it easier to lift alone (or close to it ) anyways. Less people less distraction

Wake up at 5 am. Lift at 6 am. Have done this for more than a year. Smallish gym at work. Only one decent bar and squat rack. I'm usually the only person there at that time.

Midnight training

Basment gym

5am on weekdays, 7am on weekends

Usually 5:30 am, the gym is quiet and I can still get to work on time

I usually go around 9 pm. I love working out, then having my meal, showering and going to sleep.

This bro gets it.
Sleeping asap after lifting and refuelling is god tier gains

I don't even do it for the gains. It just feels absolutely amazing. I get god tier sleep every time.
I still do slight cardio in the morning though. (few minutes of biking)

About 5:45PM after work
Whenever I feel like it on he weekend

4 am. Work from 6 - 4 pm, go to bed by 8 pm.

Not a glorious life for party/sloots but I ignore sloots acquire gains.

between 5am and 6 am on weekdays, 11 on weekends

Afternoon if I have a choice - get there anywhere from 3-4:30.

I wish I actually went to the gym but I'm 250lbs and really embarrassed, might as well continue doing the same thing and never change right

10 AM is peak comfy. Get back to my apartment for that perfect IF lunch, then head to class after showering

Agree with this guy. I like to wake up, have breakfast, relax for an hour or two, and then hit the gym before starting the day, when given the option to do so.

>going to the gym

No, go to the gym, focus your energy and rage inward and use it to lift or do cardio, both is best. Ignore people until you have worked up some mental strength. I would help if i was in your area bro!

This is the most comfy time tbqh.

6am before work. Everyone lifting at that time is hardcore and courteous. And you feel awesome all day.

I go after work and on the weekends early afternoon. I enjoy my weekend workouts more.