Friendly reminder that Omisego Marketcap is double of Neos...

Friendly reminder that Omisego Marketcap is double of Neos. That means Omisego will always be tied to half the price of Neo

As you can see, it is 4 times under the price of Neo at the moment, meaning it is very undervalues OR neo is overvalued

Fucking idiot

>ratios are stable and immutable and have nothing to do with real events
I fucking HATE this bullshit reasoning and I see it everywhere

Stay poor dumbass

You're so fucking stupid.

1. It looks like you just discovered market cap and how we use it to compare crypto between each others. Congrats, but sharing this like an advanced knowledge just show you as ignorant

2. Every crypto is not supposed to have necessarily the same market cap... It depends also of the project, its potential and how are token holders are remunerated

Never go full retard

Damn you are dumb, for multiple reasons.

This Confirms my belief omisego is about rise in price. Why else would people post this shit

Literally because you're an idiot

It's not about OMG, I have tons of it and expect it to climb. It's about your fucking dumb school boy reasoning

>Omisego Marketcap is double of Neos
He hasn't quite got it figured out yet.

Oh I see the problem

I meant total supply not marketcap

Bait? The first sentence of your OP is wrong. Completely wrong. NEO is 3x OMG market cap.

Ok it's a bait, i got it now. You got me OP

You are still an idiot. I can make a coin with the same supply as OMG, call it ShitCoin, and its supposed to pump just because NEO is pumping?

There are tons of shit coins with the same supply as OMG.

Are you actually not fudding right now? OMG is one of like 4 coins that actually has a future. It has the USD pairing and partnerships, so any other shitcoin you are talking about doesnt matter. Im talking about OMG and NEO because they are big boy coins, not shitcoins

Go and never come back

I know, right?1!

Instead of OMG or NEO, the smart people are all on Bitconnect. It's so high in the value it's only going up! And it's partnering with Bitcoin, that's why it has the BCC tag!

Seriously, sell these other shitcoins. But BCC. Do it

Imagine being this guy

kek, dont be so overzealous. I might not be
who I appear to be

kek'd

OMG is fine, I own some.

But to say OMG is going to go up simply because NEO is going up in absurd.

Disagree. Ive watched them since they were released and they do follow this pattern

They are equally popular, and I would even say Neo is the meme version of OMG

>Neo is the meme version of OMG
Ok I'm done. Good luck.

if you dont think Neo is a fucking overhyped meme you are insane

OMG is just a ERC20 token, one of the better ones but nonetheless just a token.

NEO is the blockchain of the future smart economy.

NEO + GAS marketcap combined is still a fraction of Ethereum's. So much more room to grow.