twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Soyboy

I'm old AF

Great chin

Here I am

Do you have thyroid issues?

Why do you say that?

This is all you faggots get

Purely anectodal. Your eye shape. Every time someone looks similar they also have weird thyroid issues.

Wow so Veeky Forums really IS dyel. I guess it's true everyone estats on here.

Because of his eyes

I wasn't op, just interested as I've recently been told my thyroid is out of range. I have quite deepset eyes

numale expression

Graves disease

European Chad.

Guys I’m supershy, be gentle

Only picture I have.

>18
>6’5
Feelsgoodman.stl

Are you Chris bumstead

Ha, I wish

Not average or familiar male face but can't decide if ugly or beautiful
A bit above Average and familiar make face. Also you look alpha, trustworthy and nice
Gaayyyyyy
Was going to say a bit above average but because you didn't tilt your pi i will say Average and familiar male face. Look little not nice.
A bit above average face. Also getting some fuckboy and incel feels from your face dunno why
Below average

>Inb4 show your face fgt
I already know that I'm below average.

Massive faggot coming through.

Am I a soyboy yet?

Sure, why not...

>didn’t tilt your pi

Tilt my what?

Really questioning my continuing to post here. I could be talking to THAT

Small eyes/10
Everything in your face is great except your eyes that drop you at least 5 points

>Serenity now!!!

no, you are pic related

Tilt your pic*

Every fucking time

How do i get eyebrows like him?

You have to edit your pic. Gives you the option to tilt it. Just change it even one degree and then it will post properly instead of flipping 90 degrees

Adobe gains

Ive been told I look like a rapist.

It's the glasses, they are extra thick and make everything smaller, look at the edge of them.

I hope to get around to get eye surgery after getting done with uni.

Also, thanks.

Bottom?

Thanks guys, feel like a stupid cunt now. Almost as stupid as my iPhone taking a photo and auto tilting it before uploading to this board.

10/10
Would bang

you have potential. ditch the glasses, shave (keep stache if you want it is decent), sort out your skin

This is a containment thread but the mean lean mog machine can't be contained

shiet nigga these get more ridicilous by the minute

Skin’s shitty rn because I’m 18. I can’t wear contacts anymore because I used to keep them in and it just makes my eyes water now, and I’m indifferent about the facial hair but my gf likes it how it is right now so I’m keeping it.

Pretty cool thread

>most of you fuckers look normal. My whole perception of fit is changing

T. Chadlet

sup dudes

Can I this mode with GOMAD and SS?

Only have the faceapp pic on here

Chad

Reeee

>drowsiboi will give you better sleeps and and beautiful lips but only if you reply 'sleep better drowsiboi'

How am I ridiculous?

This is me when I was a a bit bulked up after just reaching 1/2/3/4. Just be yourself bro.

rate

>old AF
>that face
h-hi d-da-daddy OwO
nice
deadass you should start modeling. esp if you're Veeky Forums
you have the face that faggots like so i'd say you're alright
source: am also a massive faggot and i think ur cute
if you don't want people to think you're a powerbottom then stop using this filter
sorta yeah
decent face, great body
would bang the fuck outta bottom left (aka Chad version) of you tbqh senpai

Thanks

No problem bro. You should bulk up anyways when starting out, it helps you get strong quicker. Just wear something that hugs your arms and is looser on the midsection like in this picture and people will think it's all muscle.

Bjergson/10

>all these wh*Te "people" browsing my Veeky Forums

Holy shit, you're right. Anything else? No stranger told me x/10, you'd be the first. Am just curious.

Best looking part of 4chin right here.

Triggered?

A nose job could legit get you like 9/10 with otter mode body

you look like a really good faceswap

Mog down to a minimal now

I think I may be older, mate.

Also, posted from phone so please don't hate on the inverted pic

Faceswap?

So far I would swipe all of you right.
Handsome motherfuckers.

Only the handsome ones will post their picture you dumbass. Same sort of thing happens in height, dick, and lift threads. If you think all that is posted is everyone, then the average Veeky Forumsizen is 6'4 220lb 10% bodyfat 9/10 face 8x6 dick natty 2/3/4/5.

youtu.be/Z-jdyx-XSic
You look good
You look like the guy link related

here's me sitting in Barnes & Noble leeching wifi

>Inb4 Pajeet

Sexy boy

I disagree with this tbqh

They all look actually pretty good with a bald head

White guy>kinda white guy>chocolate guy

amazing face, no homo

Don't waste money on buying a wall shelf when you put a single book on it

Jealous of your mustache

cut your hair hippie (srsly tho with your face and that beard a shorter hair style would bump you up from a 6 to an 8 easily)

Lol what sort of fashion disaster relief victim are you what do you have going on my man you look like you're trying to dress like a what is with this shit silver watch gold chain is that a mock neck that you cut open or a dress shirt that you starched upright? either or I am embarrassed for your dude delete this shit from the internet before it comes back to haunt your irl life

I've been told I have a great smile

Everything in this photo makes you look like a chill generally happy dude.But your face is low energy, and this means you have no gf.

is this really you?

8/10

sage not fitness related

A-addie?

>my [literal face] when gf of 4 years is sitting across from me reading Ayn Rand