/britfit/

Britfags report in.

>State your age, where abouts you're from, and have general discussion/banter.

Loughboroughfag here.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/dp/B0033AGBVQ/ref=twister_B00BBF8VEU?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>t. datamining BIG SOY

FUCK OFF

>age
>where abouts you're from
my rented flat in high wycombe

>dropped out of engineering degree at lufbra about 4 years ago
>would probably be getting my degree around now if I stuck with it

still if you're Veeky Forums, it would be great. I was/still am a beta dyel so I hated the place and never want to set foot in that town again.

Northern Ireland

>Loughborough
Surely you meant Lowborrow?

21. London. About to head to gym.

I woke up in Ballysally

I've just moved from Salford to Covent Garden.

£14.99 a month for a gym to £52.99 per month plus £20 joining fee.

kill me

why did you hate it so much?

I get the feeling it's quite a 'laddish' place, but fucking hell, who hates uni? Uni is the best time ever.

Weird, I'm Loughborough too. Guessing you're at uni?

Give us back our fuckin 6 counties

Back when I went all I did was study. I also kept missing the first two weeks when everyone would be partying and getting to know each other due to illness consistently.
So uni was boring for me

Newcastle here, but not a Geordie.

Hollywell or Powerbase bro?

23 Buxton none of you have heard of it

Fucking mean streets of Cheshire here dick eds

Where abouts? I'm in Chester

Helsby

Be honest london fags, how bad is the Mudslime infestation?

29 from Wigan

anyone else stoned?

I've worked in the centre of London and oh my fucking god. I've never seen so many beautiful women. Fuck knows what the slums are like on the outskirts

Total fitness Chester overhere

Norwich boy here

I used to go there, mainly to swim. Home gym now though.

The hydrotherapy pool. Is fucking great post workout

21 Essex

>age
>where
Near London

Just got back from the gym, I've been trying to go from obese to fit but despite sitting at 1800 calories per day I'm still sitting at the same weight, would it be a good idea to further lower it to lets say 1500 or will this cause more problems?

Are you talking about mudslime women or human women?

Measure yourself, don't weight yourself. If you're losing inches, all is well. Eating at 1800kcal should be enough to drop the fat.

Also Newcastle and also not a geordie
19 doing gap year before uni

31, Lincolnshire

Who the fuck hasn't heard of Buxton?!

Yeah good idea user, I'll get a body tape measure tomorrow and start taking notes.

Anyone from notts?

Yep

amazon.co.uk/dp/B0033AGBVQ/ref=twister_B00BBF8VEU?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

any brits know if this is good? want to track fat loss and shit

Yea bwoi

Can somebody please tell us the difference between Britain, great Britain, the United kingdom and England? Is that all the same thing or what

I bought scales with those sensors on and it reads me at 4%, not sure about the accuracy of those but for the price you can't go wrong

19, South of Scotland

Which gym do you go to?
>inb4 same as me

ye saw some on there, look too cheap for something that is supposed to accurately tell your body composition you know? gonna see if there is more reviews on this thing

Sheffield here. 38. I go to the PureGym at Millhouses.

Tower hamlets is basically Bangladesh. Parts of zone 2 and almost all of zone 3 is third world tier. Probably still not as bad as Birmingham though.

Britain and Great Britain are the same thing: its the main island comprising England wales and Scotland. The UK includes all the other parts like Northern Ireland, guernsey Isle of Wight Falkland Islands etc.

Fuck off you datamonging cunt

Northern Ireland here. 19.

2nd year Mech Eng, just got invited to girls formal
>gf?
Lisburn mate, you?

>32 Yorlshireman living in Somerset

Kill me. No one can make a good pot of tea, everyone complains that it's cold when it's barely even jumper weather and everyone drinks like lightweights.
On the plus side. Lots of green countryside which is nice, the wildlife (women) is not so much.

Oi oi, ladd skrrt skrrt skeng

27, Lincoln here.

which gym do you go to?

Everyone active

Guernsey isn’t part of the U.K, none of the Channel Islands are.

>tfw C++ exam in few weeks and can't code for shit

London, 20

Oi lad, I'm in Lincoln. How far are you from the city?

Makes sense since it's a sports uni. Got some family there myself although not doing sports.

I don't go there myself but the gym in the uni looks fucking magnificent though, and the pool.

At uni in North West Wales studying Biology, so much more comfy than at home in London

>19
>Durham Uni
Went for a run just now about 3 miles and did 25 pushups, crunches, stretched out. Gonna seize the day by doing coursework. Goals are to get ottermode by end of term through lifting (which I will do after 5) and cut back on drinking and more importantly: no smoking.

I wish I was born English instead of an Amerimutt. I traced my family heritage back to Suffolk and did a genetic test too and found out I'm majority English with about 25% Balkan/Italian mix. Feelsbadman. Wish I could be 100% English and make my ancestors proud by being a proper English gentleman.

Right you are lad.

Bout 25min drive, or I would be if some bellend hadn't written my car off for me.

Newcastle here
The Gym group in the old co-op building. Usually there 6:30-7:30 lift with me my dudes

>30
>Surrey
might treat myself to arms today

Watching the doc about /ourlad/ Eddie Hall

okay lads, it isn't fucking necessary to have a brit general on Veeky Forums. It just isn't.

it makes sense on /pol/, /int/ and /r9k/, but not here. It's just forced.

Imbred

Moving to London lads, are there plenty of fit birds into jacked guys or is it more hipster/faggy?

>age
>from
Glasgow
Been away from gym for 3 wks due to holiday, starting again monday. Will I get mad DOMS if i go 100% straightaway?

>age
>from
DYEL from London

What the fuck are you doing mate? There's plenty of cheap good gyms out there, I pay £20/month(granted, uni gym but anyone can use it). Unless you're paying for swimming pool, that's just not worth it

Definitely, yes. But DOMS isn't cancer, youll be fine. Carb up

Any of you brits in Leeds? I'm a frog and I'll be there from april to june, and I'm looking for a good gym (and sloots)

Portsmouth

Front squats are on the menu today

no sheep til buxton

>28
>Chester

Been lifting for 2 years, gains are pretty shit, can barely 1/2/3/4. But its a marathon not a race. To anyone just starting try to think of going to the gym as part of your weekly routine like food shopping. Iv found it a lot easier to stick with that way.

Trying to lose 1st, my diet discipline is pretty shitty.

/Bristol/

Ayyyye South Wales reporting in

Dyel in the gym the gate

Powerbase, you?

>20
>Coventry
Anyone know a good DNP source that at least delivers to the UK?

ayyy where abouts?

Where in Chester?

>there are people who don't live in london

yezzz boii, give me 6. Lift where?

sussex countryside reporting in

Salford lad in Camberwell here. Join a Pure Gym/The Gym/Easygym.

im wycombe too

>18
>Yorkshire man living in Cornwall (Kill me now please)

>"Living" in London

Hollywell, I got the 3 yr membership for £300. It’s close to engineering which is ideal for me

Proddies? On my board?

Home gym master race in Ayrshire reporting in

Midtwenties, about to move into Edinburgh. Gym recommendations? Om pretty central, was probably going to join the pure gym at quarter-mile since it's cheaper than pleasance. Meadowbank is shut down for refurb apparently.

>gap year
LULZ, what are you doing on your gap year? Auto fellatio?

Great place. The women are hot but annoying as hell. Enjoy the smash

Uni women that is. The locals are horrid

I lift FGAU.

Not OP but holywells a bit shit. Only 3 racks which tend to get hogged at busy times.
Only saving grace is that it's close to engineering

Yeh I’m in there early so it’s usually alright.

Anyone in Norwich larkman

Kill yourself taig filth.

>32
>Liverpool
Its alright, I'm not originally from here so I don't have the accent.

Some decent gyms in the city centre. Good night life, fit birds... if only I could actually talk to them without dropping my spaghetti.

Larkman mate.