My only vice

My only vice.

You can't choice between coke or pepsi?
Pepsi all the way dude.

Coke is way better.

But you really should just give it up entirely. First week or two will be rough, but youll eventually not even really miss it.

You may as well not even diet

33g of sugar per can jaysus chroist... And people drink BOTTLES of this shit every day... Astounding..

Same but zero, one a day + S I P

/caffeinefree/ is worth it bro, 12 days in and the sleep is godly

Its to do with lots of lovin and it aint nothin nice

fuck i could go with a crisp cold can right now

I drink diet pepsi on the regular.
Should I stop?

It's easy af to drop . Sugar feeds the candida strain, a cancer-promoting yeast strain that fucks your system up. You don't want that right? Well stop eating sugar, and get your carbs from rice. It was extremely easy for me to drop sugar after researching this.

But don't make it harder by going on a meme retarded diet like keto or paleo that will ruin your test long-term as low-carbs diets reliably do. I have studies if a faggot shill respond.

you'll sleep so good without soda

Pepsi is better than coke to drink, but coke is a better mixer and cooking ingredient. Coke zero is a better drink than either though

I'm a fewbie whose just starting to bulk. Redpill me on carbs

Carbs are just filler. People have been eating carbs for thousands of years because they are easier to obtain than meat. Get your protein and fats, then get the rest of your calories from carbs.

yeah man, you don't need that shit. just drink water, then alcohol at events. but not every event.

I know I don't NEED to pay $3 to drink a twelve pack of the liquid jew, but is it making me fat?

Yes, yes, good goy... drink up your refreshing can of happiness...

yes
diet is even worse than regular

Get your momscience the fuck out of here

Carbs are the easiest way your body can get energy. You need energy no matter what, it's just that by avoiding carbs you make your body work in catabolic ways to breakdown your muscles or the fat you ingest into glucose and this translates by lactic acid accumulation, inflammation, high cortisol and decreased thyroid activity.

Basically, eat your rice like every succesful athlete/bodybuilder.

can't really say anything about diet since noone gives enough fucks to do a proper long term human study, but there's some evidence that artificial sweeteners fuck with your gut biome. personally, if i'm gonna drink a soda i'm gonna drink the 30g of sugar or HFCS, since i know what that does. who really knows what aspartame and sucralose and all that other bullshit does in the long term

why is fat the deciding factor? how about not being a weak willed piece of shit?

Have two friends that are brothers and drink a 44oz coke every day minimum. One is fit, one is obese. Neither workout.

isn't candida just fringe momscience?

I drink only water and whole milk. Once every few months I’ll drink alcohol, and I think I had maybe 4-5 sodas for the entire year of 2017, and I only did that because someone else was with me drinking them. Made me feel like shit afterward. I don’t plan on having any soda in 2018, I really don’t get the hype for all these soda drinks, caffeine drinks, and flavored shit. All you need is water and milk

The term wasn't invented, there are plenty of pubmed studies that support its existence and effects. Google it.

Nigga what are you talking about?
I never said I couldn't stop drinking soda.
I asked because I was curious.

disgusting, i stopped drinking all soda 4 years ago and have not once felt the need to relapse

nice

Bruh just have zero sugar it's not that different.

thanks for the info have a (You)

You should go to the Jarritos thread, as an alternative.

Soda gives you shit skin, you can finish the cans you have in your pantry but you will not buy any more after that. That is an order.

Once you drink nothing but water everything else just tastes like syrup

You drink that shit everyday? You dummy.

Look at it this way:

You can have $3 of useless liquid sugar that's awful for your health, or you can have $3 worth of protein

I like to drink Cherry coke Zero but since its very hard to find at my supermarkets its mostly water and teas for me

I drink so much water daily that I can't drink soda anymore

tribe reference?

google aspartame bros

I've been fighting this bastard for over a year now. I now know what Sisyphus feels every time the boulder falls

ayy im doing keto right now, redpill me bro.

Gaming is my only Vice.

how the fuck do you faggots even drink this shit?
>colour is fucking black
>the moment you sip it your teeth feel like they're being burned by acid
>so sugary you might as well be drinking a cake
>even the sound it makes when you pour it in a glass sounds like it's actual fucking acid
my dad is an engineer, he uses phosporic acid so he can unscrew rusty screws
when he doesn't have that, he uses coca cola, it works just as well

Family members fed it to me at a super young age, got me hooked on it.
I need to quit that shit

water caused those screws to rust. Can you imagine some people drinks litres of that shit?

>coke
>cooking ingredient
this is the average american

Gay argument

Just get diet, it tastes much better and not as bad for you

Not true at all. I've gone months without soda and the Dr. Pepper jew always reel me back in at some point.

>diet soda

You are better off with (((corn syrup))) than that absolute garbage.

you know.. I cut out soda a few weeks ago and notice ive been sleeping better than ever. is that from Lack of caffeine?

>he uses coca cola
His father's name? Albert Einstein and everyone clapped

What about Sprite?
Is it healthy?

>tfw coke removes rust from your stomach

this is me after doing GOSAD for 12 weeks

so you tell me

Water and tea, anything else is trash.

underrated

i lost 12 kilos of fat in less than 2 months just by not drinking this poison and working out 2-3 times a week. my sweat does not stink disgusting like when i drank cola. i have way higher energy level throughout the day. test gone up. suddenly all kind of girls start mirin.
long story short dont fall for the brown soup jew

I put off dieting for YEARS because soda was 80% of what I drank and virtually the main source of all my water intake. Turned out it was the easiest thing for me to give up. Once I started counting calories I realized I would didn't even want to waste calories on drinks and that water made me feel way better. If I keep hydrated I don't ever feel thirsty and even when I do I just have a water and it instantly goes away. I used to crave sodas all day and after 1 sip the cravings would be back instantly. It really is a fucking drug.

vince staples has the look and name of an 80's black dude

he looks like he should be wearing some goofy leather jacket with zippers and shit all over it

I just kicked pop for a new year’s resolution. Thankfully the cravings aren’t too bad and not suffering from much caffeine withdrawal. Drinking pretty much only water, milk, and alcohol on occasion.

CuckACola BTFO

Soda used to be my "vice", but I'd have a single cane sugar soda about once every two weeks. I've gotten to the point where I drink diet soda now and find sugar nauseating. Not sure what happened but there was just a sudden switch.

>drinking soda
how's life in the trailer park?