Muscle Recovery

Do bigger muscles like quads need longer recover as opposed to smaller muscles like shoulders and biceps or is it the other way round?

Also, which hair colour do you prefer on your woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

renaissanceperiodization.com/hypertrophy-training-guide-central-hub/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Muscles adapt, people working hard labour get gains and they do the same shit every day. Adaptation is why you are here now.

blonde people are superior people in every way besides muscle mass

Yeah, but is 2 hour leg session x2 each weak too much? Main compounds being squats & deads. Can I train smaller muscles more frequently than bigger ones?

Time to recover is a function of the damage you caused during your workout, not the size of the muscle. Because the size of the muscle determines its ability to produce force, this is self-limiting and you should not see any real difference from muscle to muscle with a balanced program.

Read the sticky

I already read it, I'm wonder if smaller muscles can be trained more frequently as opposed to bigger ones. Same relative weight/set/rep/intensity (theoretically).

As I said, muscles adapt, if you train one muscle 10 times a day for a year it will react differently than if you train it once a week.

You need to get to know your body and decide how you want to form it.

You're not answering my question, you know.

Yeah I did, but you want a 1+1=2 answer. There are variables user, you find them and crush them(no cringe)

No difference.

Which one can sustain more damage/frequency? Bigger or smaller muscles? Do they recover at the same rate, given that they receive the same amount of damage?

>elgoog image search gives bug bork thorny actor
what le fug

Neither.

that's not in the sticky
no

renaissanceperiodization.com/hypertrophy-training-guide-central-hub/

read through these and anything else by Dr. ((Israe))tel, short answer yes larger muscles tend to have longer SRA curves than smaller muscles

you can only handle maybe two overloading quad workouts a week (no, 3x5 squats is not an overloading quad workout and if you've been lifting less than 3 years don't give your opinion here), something like rear delts or biceps are smaller and much quicker to recover and can handle multiple hard sessions a week

Thank you, Sir. I which there was more posters like you here.

My pussy smells quite poor.

She was an 11/10 in her prime.

Ok there's a lot of DYELs with poor knowledge here.

Yes, the bigger the muscle, the less frequency it can be trained with, in general. We're talking decent volumes here, not Bulgarian method etc. Leverages also play a major role, for example triceps are anatomically positioned to be greatly stressed by pressing, whereas biceps aren't as well positioned in pulling, meaning that triceps take more of a pounding than do biceps in general. Muscle size factors into this also. Training biceps 6x a week is actually fairly easy to recover from.

If you program effectively and keep an eye on what's too much to recover from, you'll observe this for yourself.

To use another example, if an advanced lifter did 5x5 with 80% of 1RM, he would cause far more disruption than a beginner with a lower 1RM. Here's your reason why 1x a week brosplits are used by bodybuilders, they are so advanced that training more than 1x a week will interfere with recovery.

>Sir
I want reddit to FUCK OFF

Go fuck yourself.

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK FUCK FUCK OFF

the word fuck

I train every other day doing the main lifts (BP, Squats and Rows/DLs) basically a strenght program with some high volume accessories like bicep curls, skull crushers, abs training, etc. My question is: Can I do the accesories literally everyday?
Sorry for my shitty english btw

Red. And I don't think it makes a difference. I've certainly never noticed one

How is she doing nowadays? I heard she got cancer. Is she fine now?

She is fine now, but it took its toll. She looks like a shell of her former self, my poor beautiful Cobie.