EAT LESS MEAT AND DAIRY

A lot of you aren't redpilled on the Meat and Dairy Question. We on average eat way to much meat and dairy. It's been increasing ever since. We lost connection with how it's produced, we just go to the supermarket and buy whatever is cheap or tasty. There are three big reasons to start eating less meat:

>1) HEALTH: There have been many studies done on mortality and (processed)meat and dairy, consumption and there is a positive association between lower mortality of cardiovascular diseases, cancer and diabetes by people who eat a lot of meat and dairy in comparison with those who eat less or none.
Still not convinced that meat and dairy is bad for your health? Watch this documentary for further redpills:
WHAT THE HEALTH
youtu.be/hJAKWQ6dDpQ
>2) ENVIRONMENT: The livestock sector may be the largest source of water pollution (due to animal wastes, fertilizers, pesticides), and it contributes to emergence of antibiotic resistance. It accounts for over 8% of global human water use. It is by far the biggest cause of land use, as it accounts for nearly 40% of the global land surface. It is a significant driver of biodiversity loss, as it causes deforestation, ocean dead zones, land degradation, pollution, and overfishing.
Still not convinced that animal agriculture is one of the biggest environmental threat? Watch this documentary for further redpills:
COWSPIRACY
dailymotion.com/video/x2zuhks
>3) ETHICS: Animals are sentient beings, they feel pain and suffering. Putting them into death camps, taking away there children and killing them is unethical. Animals are not property or a commodity. They have a will to live.
Still not convinced that eating meat isn't morally justifiable? Watch this documentary for further redpills:
EARTHLINGS
youtu.be/BrlBSuuy50Y

So bad for health and environment + unethical.
Do you eat meat and dairy Veeky Forums?
If yes how much and will you try to eat less?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manna
blog.bulletproof.com/carl-lewis-vegan/
pnas.org/content/early/2017/11/07/1707322114
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q0ffswUVoxA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2125600/
whatthehealthfilm.com/facts/
cowspiracy.com/facts/
authoritynutrition.com/23-studies-on-low-carb-and-low-fat-diets/
nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-vs-cigarettes-in-atherosclerosis/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3105270/pdf/kwq368.pdf
med.mcgill.ca/epidemiology/hanley/c609/articles/EggyolkPlaqueSmoking.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off with this spam.

>ethics
Why ? No religion bans it and i dont give a single fuck. Not to sound like an asshole but im being honest

>mfw contemplating devouring the corpse of some helpless chicken

I absorb the MANNA from the animals I kill and consume; plants have only a tiny fraction of the MANNA of animals. I need that MANNA to become stronger and more powerful; it would be foolish to not kill and eat animals.

op you need to stop consuming soy and stop making this thread

How is this spam?
>No religion bans it
Yes they do, aren't you familiar with Jainism, Hinduism and Buddhism? Also care to explain why you don't give a fuck, do you not like animals?
Sounds edgy mate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manna
Looks like it's plant based.
Never :^)

VEGANISM IS A LIE.

What do vehicles with petroleum-burning engines, and anything electric have in common? They're all powered by FOSSIL FUELS, which come from dead animals. Vegans aren't allowed to own or use ANYTHING that came from an animal -- therefore any so-called 'vegan' that drives a vehicle or uses anything electric is CHEATING and is NOT VEGAN. They may as well stop kidding themselves and go eat a steak, they all FAIL.

So-called 'vegans' also suffer from progressive cognitive deficit due to chronic amino acid deficiencies from malnutrition. That's why vegancucks don't make sense, their brains don't work correctly anymore. People I've known who were vegan then gave it up and went back to eating animal products regularly showed positive changes in their personalities and started being able to think more clearly again.

Vegans brains are so addled that they think you can raise an INFANT as vegan and expect it to be healthy and develop properly -- which it will NOT. Any pediatrician will tell you that you should not feed a baby a strict vegetarian diet, it will sicken, fail to develop, fail to thrive, and ultimately DIE. Pediatricians who encounter parents who insist, against all professional medical advice, in feeding their infant a Vegan diet, are reported to the police and to Child Protective Services, because it is legally considered CHILD ABUSE. What does THAT tell you?

Face it, vegancucks: humans are OMNIVORES, even many vegans admit it, and your meme 'lifestyle' is anti-health, anti-HUMAN, and exists as a political statement more than anything else, erroneously placing dumb lower animals above humans, which is shoe-on-head stupid.

More evidence that Veganism is a LIE and actually hurts humans in the long run:
Veganism DESTROYS the fitness of pro athletes
blog.bulletproof.com/carl-lewis-vegan/

If the U.S. went 100% vegan, it would be a PUBLIC HEALTH DISASTER:
pnas.org/content/early/2017/11/07/1707322114

I just dont feel anything. Ive seen all the videos and still dont really care. Im much more concerned with human welfare than what happenens to literal food

>erroneously placing dumb lower animals above humans

>being this stupid

>Also care to explain why you don't give a fuck, do you not like animals?
Life and death two sides of the same coin. In nature everything kills. Even herbivores eat meat on occasion. Your pets will eat you if your corpse lies around too long. Plants are also living being that feel pain. The extreme aversion to death that vegans feel is a sickness caused by how far removed from nature they are. They would rather eat pure chemicals than actual life.

>FOSSIL FUELS, come from dead animals.
Yeah that died millions of years ago from natural deaths, also a lot of fossil fuel is from plant matter.
>Vegans aren't allowed to own or use ANYTHING that came from an animal
No not true, if a non-vegan bought leather products and then turns vegan it would be quite wasteful if you just throw the leather away.
>They may as well stop kidding themselves and go eat a steak, they all FAIL.
It's not some kind of hardcore belief where you need to do everything 100% perfect, trying to be conscious about the industries and minimizing your support going there, that's vegan. It's not a sport, it's a philosophy.
>So-called 'vegans' also suffer from progressive cognitive deficit due to chronic amino acid deficiencies from malnutrition.
Kek, my brain seems to do fine also stop making shit up. You can get all the essential amino acids in a vegan diet.
>Vegans brains are so addled that they think you can raise an INFANT as vegan and expect it to be healthy and develop properly -- which it will NOT.
Yes they will be healthy if you're doing it right. Veganism works in every stage of life.
>Vegan diet, are reported to the police and to Child Protective Services, because it is legally considered CHILD ABUSE. What does THAT tell you?
Source on this? Because it seems false.
>Face it, vegancucks: humans are OMNIVORES,
Yes but we don't need meat definitely not the amount we're eating now. Meat and dairy should be anti-health, anti-HUMAN,
No and no quite the contrary

>erroneously placing dumb lower animals above humans
What? Vegans don't place animals above humans.
>More evidence that Veganism is a LIE and actually hurts humans in the long run:
>Veganism DESTROYS the fitness of pro athletes
Blog link, seriously if so then why are there so many top athletes going vegan nowadays?
>If the U.S. went 100% vegan, it would be a PUBLIC HEALTH DISASTER
No it would save millions of lives, hearth disease is the number one killer in the US and vegans are almost immune to hearth disease. Didn't click the link because it will probably just be some stupid article where they just cut meat and dairy out without pondering what those people would eat instead.
Seriously zero arguments and also I'm not saying that everyone should go vegan just that people take it easy on the animal products.

They weren’t vegan before becoming athletes. Vegans generally eat less processed foods and sugar than the average American. That would account for less heart disease. Unprocessed meat doesn’t cause heart disease.

Making the same bait thread every day is spam.

>Im much more concerned with human welfare than what happenens to literal food
If you care about human welfare than you would care about the environment and the amount of people dying of hearth disease, cancer and diabetes.

>Unprocessed meat doesn’t cause heart disease.
They still contain saturated fat and cholesterol so you're technically wrong.
I'm not making them everyday also I slightly modify them. See it as a kind of general.

Is chicken meat

no

Vegan masterrace

Is mayonnaise a meat

>Lots of meat and Dairy.
Good picture, good clickbait title. Still scrolled past. Gl OP.

saturated fat does not cause heart disease. Cholesterol heals heart disease
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q0ffswUVoxA

>immune to heart disease
Shut the fuck up, please. Everyone is at risk for heart disease and the best thing you can do to help prevent it is to not only exercise; but learn CPR so you can help resuscitate someone who's heart is failing due to arrhythmia or other causes.

So it's okay to eat meat if the animal dies from natural causes?

>Joe Rogan
Kek, the sad thing is you probably think this is a good source of science. Please educate yourself more before believing every retard on the internet. Sorry your broscience podcast doesn't count as fact.
We know that saturated fat increases cholesterol.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2125600/
And thus cause heart attacks.
Vegans do get way way way lower percentage of hearth attacks, there is a reason that our number one killer currently is carrdiac arrest and it's due to our horrible diet.
Still not so great for your health but yes it would be okay I guess (I wouldn't eat it)

There's a difference between a heart attack and cardiac arrest. Heart disease is the leading cause of death for the ENTIRE WORLD. Your diet does not make you immune. Our heart is the fastest aging organ because it operates continuously for the entirety of our lives. Vegans still can have heart attacks or go into cardiac arrest. Diet isn't always the cause. Vegans like to pretend that their diet makes them immune to all diseases and things that can go wrong with our body.

You are not immune. You can have a heart attack too. You can go into cardiac arrest too.

I know vegans are not immune but I know that heart disease in most cases can be reversed by diet and lifestyle alone

That's great. I won't deny that. But the constant claim of immunity to heart disease PISSES me off when I and others have to respond to people going into cardiac arrest everyday while their children or spouse cry in tears about how healthy they were.

There is always a risk. Don't fool others into getting complacent and believing it can't happen to them because of dietary choices.

and that's one

you know, reposting this daily doesnt make you less stupid

Great argument, are you able to refute any of the points though?

Fuck this thread is cancer

why are meatcucks so stupid

must be trolling, but I'll bite.
>What the Health
No science backing up any of the claims made in this movie.
>Cowspiracy
Big Business hires subhuman migrants to do awful things to save money.
Animal agriculture renews soil after it has all the nutrients removed from it after harvest.
The emissions are "so high" because you have not bought a Tesla yet to push gasoline into extinction.
>Earthlings
Haven't seen this one yet, but life is the essence of life. In order to add life you must take life from another source.
Even plants eat meat.

why do you care about what I do?

Gary Taubes is in no way an expert on heart disease or anything else related to human health or diet. He's a journalist who built his career around cherrypicking and misrepresenting science to pander to fat people.

I changed my diet and eat a bunch of eggs and cheese every meal and ive never felt better, blood pressures normalized, and RHR is 59 at an overweight bmi. Shut up with this unhealthy nonsense lmao. Obviously I can't prove it in this post but just theoretically imagine my reality and seeing this thread. Good lord

>killing a plant is morally comparable to killing an animal

lel

is this the best meatcucks have

>Animal agriculture renews soil after it has all the nutrients removed from it after harvest.

no it doesn't. The crops we grow for animals to eat deplete the soil far more than animal shit could ever make up for

try again

PLANTS ARE ALIVE TOO, VEGANS ARE MURDERERS

STOP MURDERING PLANTS, SOME STUDIES SHOW THEY HAVE FEELINGS, AND REACT TO OUR VOICES AND MUSIC

Same shitty thread every time and never have you even made counter argument when I refute it
Just fuck off with your insane cult shit already

>No science backing up any of the claims made in this movie
COMPLETELY WRONG every claim made is backed up by science, if you don't believable me check it yourself.
whatthehealthfilm.com/facts/
>The emissions are "so high" because you have not bought a Tesla yet to push gasoline into extinction.
also COMPLETELY WRONG the animal agriculture sector pollutes more than the entire transportation sector (all cars, trucks, boats and planes) COMBINED! Also this is backed up by science:
cowspiracy.com/facts/
>In order to add life you must take life from another source.
Not necessary, we don't need meat for our survival.

VERDICT: you should do more research.

My religion doesnt ban it and if i was an atheist i would not care. Again "morals" isnt an argument since its quite arbitrary

Threadly reminder that Westernfats were never taught how to feed themselves properly and they turn that into a political "we vs. them" scenario.

Dude.... you're just hallucination. Eggs and cheese are unhealthy as fuck and definitely will lead to problems longterm.

Stop being retarded.
Kek, yes I do. But I'll bite, tell me your "counter argument"
I can show you how the morals aren't arbitrary, in fact it's a logical extension of our human behavior toward eachother.
To simply put, animals are of moral value, thus exploiting them is not an adequate expression of respect for animal moral value.
This. This thread is to educate westernfats to eat less meat and dairy and eat more plant based whole foods.

Just letting you know I agree with you

Unlikely that anyone will listen though since we're all so afraid of not being men that any hint of empathy gets pushed aside.

Good that you're putting the message out there though.

Thanks, yeah but even without empathy eating less meat and dairy is still logical.

I wonder how meatcucks can fool themselves into thinking morals and ethics are arbitrary/subjective/meaningless when their whole well being and the well being of their loved ones is safe guarded by the very same moral systems they claim being meaningless. Is it a case of the goldfish not seeing the bowl? I bet any of them would appeal to ethical arguments if they were at the wrong end of injust acts, but still they are complete intellectual cucks.

We dont need to extend anything to animals. Next you will be asking for carrots to have voting rights

Are you saying that Keto is a total broscience?

I just dont see a single reason to extend human rights and project human feelings on to animals. And vegans look weak and frail and im not going to make myself weak so i can feel "morally superior" like some libcuck

>nature and evolution caring about ethics

Have you seen a lion hunting documentary where the first thing they bite from the horse is his face and rip his dick balls before they eat him?

this is too hard to read are you fucking insane

if you are gonna compare those teeth, why dont you compare them to an obvious omnivore like the pigs?
They have the most similar teeth with humans lol

Why would you extend HUMAN rights to NON-HUMAN animals, no one is arguing for this. But Non-human animals should also have basic appropiate rights, such as rights to life. Vegans don't "project" human feeling on animals, just feeling. You don't think animals have feelings?

Let me explain in clear logical terms:

Argument for animal moral value:
> - Humans are of moral value.
> - There is no trait absent in animals which if absent in humans would cause us to deem ourselves valueless.
Therefore without establishing the absence of such trait in animals, we contradict ourselves by deeming animals valueless.

Argument for veganism from animal moral value:
> - Animals are of moral value.
> - There is no trait absent in animals which if absent in humans would cause us to consider anything short of non-exploitation to be an adequate expression of respect for human moral value.
Therefore without establishing the absence of such a trait in animals, we contradict ourselves by considering

So unless you can name the trait, we should not exploit animals otherwise you have a double standard. Do you agree?

>Therefore without establishing the absence of such a trait in animals, we contradict ourselves by considering
*Therefore without establishing the absence of such a trait in animals, we contradict ourselves by considering anything short of non-exploitation (veganism) to be an adequate expression of respect for animal moral value.

Yes totally.
Since when do we use animals to justify human morality? Geese gang rape and dogs roll in shit, should we do that too?

Because vegans claim that animals are equal to human levels of being sentient. So why can't we compare morals?

Vegans are just weak-willed souls who can't grasp being comfortable with the cycle of life, a natural ecosystem put forth since the beginning of time.

Never ever heard any vegan claim this.

Vegans always want to claim animals are sentient beings with equal feelings to humans and then they go as far as to compare how animals digest and devour their food and say that because we are not like them we weren't made to eat meat. And of course, these comparisons are only made when convenient to prove their point (I.E. our teeth are not razor sharp like a lion's so we were not made to cut through flesh) but not when they prove otherwise (our teeth are very similar to that of a pig's, and pigs eat meat.)

Very rarely do vegans make any claims that are from legitimate and non-bias sources. They love to push what the health and cowspiracy, both of which are shill films. And probably the most aggravating thing is WHEN EVER you present LEGITIMATE evidence of why eating meat is healthy for you, they LOVE to scream "your research is bias" or "you don't do any research" or "oh my god have you even watched cowspiracy???"

It's a very annoying movement backed by psuedo science. If you want to eat plants to survive, fine. But don't lie and pretend like it's not healthy to eat meat and claim to be on a higher moral ground because of dietary decisions.

>plants are not alive

>saturated fat and cholesterol
>causing hear disease
>nevermind that it has been proven that a low carb high fat that makes people eat shitloads of all kinds of fat and dietary cholesterol actually improves the HDL/LDL ratio that is one of the most important markers for coronary heart disease
Lmao, and you niggers presume yourself to be educated enough to talk about nutrition?

authoritynutrition.com/23-studies-on-low-carb-and-low-fat-diets/

Read through these studies and notice how low carb diets (that are high fat by definition, since you can't live on protein alone) improve your HDL/LD ratio and lower non-HDL cholesterol. In other words: you don't get higher bad cholesterol from eating fat, your body doesn't work that way.

Get the fuck out with this post modern bullshit

What if i dont care that im "contradicting myself"?

>Because vegans claim that animals are equal to human levels of being sentient.
No, I believe in intelligence hierarchies but I'm not ignorant in saying that animals have traits similar to us.
>Vegans always want to claim animals are sentient beings with equal feelings to humans
Not equal but similar
>WHEN EVER you present LEGITIMATE evidence of why eating meat is healthy
Like? Seriously cholesterol, saturated fats and hormones contained in meat and dairy aren't healthy and since you can get all needed nutrition in a whole-food plant-based diet eating any meat and dairy is self harm.
>It's a very annoying movement backed by psuedo science.
Lol no.
>But don't lie and pretend like it's not healthy to eat meat
But user, how is it healthy if when you eat it even just once a week/month you DOUBLE your diabetes risk by 2?
>claim to be on a higher moral ground
S-s-sorry...? I just like animals and don't want to live with a double standard.
Seriously instead of making yourself look like a fool just say: "I recognize the valid points why veganism is superior but I don't care".

Why do meatcucks always resort to the sensibilities of plants? It's literally not an argument since most plants get "killed" by farm animals thus eating them directly would minimize the plant suffering.
Sigh..... How often do I need to point out that using population studies for hearth disease and cholesterol levels is impossible. Those studies are created to confuse the consumer. Also on keto diets you lose not much body fat but water weight. Why are all the places on earth eating high-carb diets living so much longer?
You have no idea what post modern means, do you?
You can do that but people would be justified in calling you stupid and incoherent.

>Eggs and cheese are unhealthy as fuck and definitely will lead to problems longterm.
>EGGS
>UNHEALTHY

FUCKING LMAO. Its every nutrient needed for life super-concentrated into a convenient shell.

>vegan ethics 101
>animals are better than humans
>plants are less than humans
>humans should only eat plants
>animals eat animals...
>minimize moral cost by allowing animals to eat humans

If your prey animal eats you, you win

>implying that you have feelings once your pulse stops
The China Study has already been thoroughly debunked and that was the closest thing you people had to scientific proof of your diet.
Stop quoting people that consider a hamburger prepared at home the same as ordering a Big Mac.
The reason your diet provides positive results is because when you stop eating all the sugar in a heavily processed mainstream western diet your health will improve.
You are still inferior to an omnivorous diet.
>can't even raise a child on a vegan diet
>can't even sustain a vegan diet without supplements
>can't even sustain the environment without heavy supplements to the soil
Do it for your own morals, not for superior health.
>implying that all living things have equal rights and morals
>implying that people are inferior for eating meat
>implying hierarchy of life within their own species

i support this user's statement

Vegan: healthier, sexier, better

EATING 1 EGG PER DAY IS JUST AS BAD ASSMOKING 5 CIGARETTES PER DAY FOR LIFE EXPECTANCY
nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-vs-cigarettes-in-atherosclerosis/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3105270/pdf/kwq368.pdf
med.mcgill.ca/epidemiology/hanley/c609/articles/EggyolkPlaqueSmoking.pdf
Why? I'm selfish, I don't want to die.
>The China Study has already been thoroughly debunked and that was the closest thing you people had to scientific proof of your diet.
Kek, really?
>can't even raise a child on a vegan diet
Yes you can.
>can't even sustain a vegan diet without supplements
Yes you can (fortified foods)
>can't even sustain the environment without heavy supplements to the soil
Yes you can
>>implying that all living things have equal rights and morals
>>implying that people are inferior for eating meat
>>implying hierarchy of life within their own species
Didn't imply, have you read this: