So Veeky Forums, what's your healthy snack of choice? I've been pretty hooked on vanilla granola and cranberries lately

So Veeky Forums, what's your healthy snack of choice? I've been pretty hooked on vanilla granola and cranberries lately.

>vanilla granola
carbs
>cranberries
sugar

hmm

this

Gimme dat Greek yogurt

spoiled SOY milk curds rolled into balls.

>snacking
>healthy
We can’t all make it I guess

milk

soy

Yeah, this. A bunch of highly processed carbs and simple sugars.

For a few months now I've been eating peanuts. Nice and cheap and they satisfy your hunger, plus dem macros and dat healthy fat.
I'd eat almonds instead if they weren't so damned expensive, comparatively speaking (like 3 to 4 times more expensive)

Bear Naked granola is like candy. Can't keep it in my pantry, I always down half the bag in one go. Peanut butter, cottage cheese, and a banana mixed together are my very snack. Add peanuts if bulking.

>Bear Naked granola is like candy
There's like 4 grams of sugar in the whole 12oz bag.

You srue that's not 4 grams of *added* sugar?

Not sure how to tell the difference. I'm just telling you what the nutrition thing on the back of the bag says.

I eat these when I get the chance other than that I just have a banana or apple as my healthy snack

>in the whole 12oz bag
4g of sugar in every 1/4 cup. Not bad compared to other granola brands, but not great.

>sugars are the 2nd and 4th ingredients
You DO know that 'brown rice syrup' is just sugar, right? As is, of course, 'dried cane syrup'.

Avoid.

I can't keep these around the house because I have no will power.

Ah, all right. I see what you mean.
Yeah, more than 4g. But still not that much.
If I could find granola with no sugar at all in my local stores I'd get it.

What does "Non-gmo" mean?

>snacking

Sunflower seeds and apples

And natural unflavoured yogurt

açaí and nuts, tasty as fuck, full of antioxidants and some nice carbs and fats

Means they don't use any GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) in that product.

Rice cakes with peanut butter

>>cranberries
>sugar
can this "fructose is bad" meme? fruits will never be bad
also
>can't snack some carbs in my diet because i can't controll myself

Are there genetically modified organisms in a lot of products? That seems like a weird thing to label on stuff.