Just looked in the mirror

and it hit me... FUCK... I'm fat.

I thought I was hot, but I had to really drill myself and just stare at myself for like 10 minutes to let it sink in how fucking fat I am.

I've never been really fit honestly. I'm done. I shouted at myself, called myself disgusting and am just fucking DONE with that part of my life. I'm done being a fat disgusting FAGGOT lazy piece of fatbody shit.

anyway, the point is, I was wondering what the fastest, best, most efficient way to burn through this fucking fat and get me down to at LEAST 15% body fat would be.

I lift and have muscles but the fat, man... it just aint going anywhere. I eat like 1800 calories a day on average. calorie counting HAS NOT worked for me the past few months. period.

I have heard about keto. does that REALLY work? does it REALLY last? I seriously need something that actually effectively is going to nuke this fat off my fucking body to the fucking moon and then nuke it 10 more times. No half measures, no bullshit. I just need what WORKS and I need to do it as soon as possible and permanently, if necessary.

anyway, I really hope someone can give me some tips on what really will work to bring me from ~30% (where I am) to 15% and under. I'm 100% committed. whatever works. whatever is effective. I don't care if it's hard. I just need this to happen, and I need it to happen NOW.

Tl;dr

Eat at a deficit, spend 1-2hrs a day on an elliptical at 130-150 bpm.

too long didnt read
probably whatever you asked can be found in the sticky

>I eat like 1800 calories a day on average

Well you're either lying or you have no clue how to count calories, so the solution is in either of those.

TLDR, just get a gun OP, I ain't got time to read this shit.

Read the fucking sticky bitch!

part of it I've found it psychologiacal. like, I don't realize how fat I am sometimes. I see myself as attractive and I deny the reality that I'm not normal, I'm not fit. there are actually hot, sexy fit guys and I am the opposite on my body fat.

I dont realize how much of a lazy fucking loser I really am with my diet and exercise. I actually think of myself as attractive/fit when I'm not.

it's like denial or something. I'm literally in denial. I can't even wrap my head around how fat I am without smacking myself and literally wanting to rip my fat off with my hand.

i just can't wrap my head around how I, ME, could let myself get this fucking FAT and abnormal and fucking DISGUSTING. I don't understand how I could be that kind of person. I see fat people as lazy, gross, disgusting, pathetic. and then I see myself and I realize... holy shit... I'm fucking fat. I'm like them. I'm a loser. I'm pathetic, disgusting, beneath. Lowly. Gross. Pathetic. LOW.

Fat people are LOW. And I am LOW for being fat. And it just boggles my mind how the fuck I could let myself be so fucking hurt, it's like I'm hurting myself.

The only way I could get this fat is through a complete fucking lack of any real sense of genuine respect for myself as a fucking being on this planet. How could I have such fucking disrespect for myself to treat my body and my life like this, to let myself sink beneath everyone else, all other guys, to be this fat loser? That's the thing that fucking kills me.

>calorie counting HAS NOT worked for me the past few months. period

you're underestimating your calories. this is the #1 thing I find with my friends and family when they say they can't lose weight.

I was with my dad and step mom some time back and my mother was saying she needs to lose ten pounds but just hasn't been able to. I asked her if she counts her calories and she said no but dad does and she eats the same stuff he does but only like half of it. then she hesitated for a bit before very subtly mentioning the couple glasses of wine and chocolate each evening. I told her that's probably what's doing it.

anyway, you're not counting your calories properly. use myfitness pal and don't eat a single fuckin thing without recording it. you'll amaze yourself at what you've been eating.

Can you shut the fuck up.
Are you fat? Do you not want to be fat?
Then start eating at a deficit, start lifting weights atleast three times a week, and start doing cardio atleast twice a week.
Are you not going to do this? Then you're gonna stay fucking fat.

I'm curious how fat you actually are now. post pic.

You should do Intermittent fasting with a 22 hour fasting window. That is, you skip breakfast and combine lunch and dinner that you eat over 2 hours. You do not touch anything or do anything food related in those 22 hours.

Do this for a couple weeks until your body is used to not eating, as it is likely that you constantly snack right now. After that, you transition to longer but less frequent fasts, for instance 36-48 hour fasts twice a weeks.

Just STOP EATING ITS ACTUALLY NOT HARD, this is a proven and ancient method people have used to control their health. I'd start with asking /fast/ for some tips.

I weighed 265 in 2012 and lost ~90 lbs over a few years, then i got lazy and started gaining it again.

I was eating like ~1400 cal a day to lose that weight and im afraid that i fucked up my metabolism or something and literally cant do it again

or i just am so fucking pissed off that i regained it and dont want to fucking do it again. but i have to.

its cold where i live but i need to start jogging at least an hour 3-4 times a week in the morning. that might help.

I lost 90% of my 90 lbs in 2012 by dieting, not working out at all. it was almost entirely just eating turkey chili, bean soup, tuna cans, and fish and salads. i was starving half the time. it fucking sucks.

but it did work. i was hoping i could do more cardio this time and that might help but honestly it really is 95% diet that makes you lose weight.

i even had tons of cheat days back then, i would literally eat entire pizzas and shit on the weekend and i still lost like 2 lbs a week sometimes.

im so fucking mad at myself. because i have to go through this whole fucking shit again of belittling myself to the point where i realize im fucking ugly and fat again. and i already went through this shit. i know it sounds whiny but fuck, it fucking sucks. i was so happy, i felt so good and i threw it all fucking away because i got depressed. i threw it all away. i was fucking 170 at my best. and i fucking WASTED it, threw it in the fucking garbage. like a fucking piece of shit.

its so fucking BAD. FUCK. its so fucking asdklfhas;kd fahlkdjfaslkdjhaf jhdf as FRSUTRATING.

i just dont know how to lose that fat and get fucking skinny like a normal, healthy, good person. it SEEMS liek it's fucking impossible for me. i dont know why. even at my best i wasn't like skinny and 15% body fat. i was still chubby at 170 lbs.

You got this, OP.

for me fatness is literally connected to mental illness. it's like being fat, being a disgusting, fat slugly piece of shit... it's just... idk... its like some kind of mental thing. like how did i get here. it's a relfecting of my mental state.

the fact that i'm fat is because my BRAIN is fat, my MIND and my THOUGHTS are fat. I know that sounds retarded but it's fucking true. i let myself go. psychologically, intellectually, physically. spiritually. i LET MYSELF GO.

that's the worst part. it's like I accepted being a disgusting, depressing slug. over time. i started to hate myself, and little by little went from a healthy, driven, successful, sexy, smart person, to a disgusting, slugly, lazy, sad, depressed, crying, self-destructive loser again. little by little by little, over a few years. back to almost where I was. not quite there. but it's basically the fucking same.

and it's psychologial. it's because i stopped caring about myself. i stopped taking care of myself. i got addicted to drugs and alcohol again and i just totally gave up. i folded. i let it all go, and started eating shitty again. stopped working out. stopped trying. slept all day. slowly my mind turned to shit and i stopped being smart and fast and good. i was perpetually hung over and fucking slugged out. SLUGGED.

damn, thanks man. i appreciate that. its like I literally want to kill the "fat me" or the part of myself that let this happen, like murder. i want that part of myself to die and to fucking go away.

people talk about fat acceptance and saying that like, love and kindness / compassion toward fatness is the best way to help it. i don't know. i don't think so. for me, i want the part of myself that accepted these behaviors that lead to my body looking like this to be punched in the stomach repeatedly, ground to a pulp and then ripped off and thrown in the trash.

I don't accept that part of myself

Nice blog post
I woke up and looked in the mirror and my traps are fucking huge

Chill, dude. Start eating less. Actually COUNT your calories, every single thing you eat, using a reliable counter. Maybe even overestimate the amount just a little bit. Eat proper food. Drink plenty of water. We're all gonna make it bro.

let the past die. kill it if you have to. thats the only way to become what you were meant to be

i am actually the guy in it was all done through counting calories and working out like 3x weekly until i shipped

>anyway, the point is, I was wondering what the fastest, best, most efficient way to burn through this fucking fat and get me down to at LEAST 15% body fat would be.

I made it my desktop backround. Hopefully that will push me not to fall back, and to fucking SLAVE my ass as fast and as hard as possible to make this fixed.
Cheat days are a thing of the past. Cheat snacks as well. No more of that shit. That's over. No more pizzas, no more eating out shit on the weekend. No more beers. No more caloric drinks with my whisky or vodka. Shots. Fucking shots or carbonated water. No more skipping workouts. No more skipping jogs. No more overeating at dinner time. No more skipping writing down snacks on MyFitnessPal. No more being a fugly sluggmar and flugging my slug body brain out like the sluggy wumpleflugman that i am. Fuck that. No more sweets if i visit my parents. No more ice cream. No more fucking carbs. No more oatmeal. No more bread. No more chips. No more fries. No more white rice. No more cheese. No more granola bars and clif bars. I'm done with it. No fucking more. NONE. NONE. MOTHERFUCKER NONE. NONE. NO CHEATING. NO BULLSHIT. I'M ALL FUCKING IN. ALL FUCKING IN MAN. I'M FUCKING DONE WIT HTHE UFKCING FAGGOT HALF MEASUREs. I"M DONE.

ALL IN. ALL IN. ALL IN.

>calorie counting doesn't work

You're right, I guess the principle of calories in, calories out, and I guess thermodynamics, doesn't work for you specifically. Faggot.

Unless of course, you have a thyroid disorder. Like, you ACTUALLY have one. Not in the way tumblr has one.

thanks. I'm definitely definitely going to consider using this once i get down a bit with regular (hardcore rapid) dieting and shit.

fasting is probably the only way i can actually get myself down to like 10% honestly. i do have a very Italian body type, I feel like that's a real thing.

Well actually in retrospect, I forgot that yesterday I did realize that my belt notches have gone down 2-3 sizes since early November from doing 10000 steps a day and eating a bit more healthily, so I have seen some minor improvements. I have probably lost about 8 lbs or so since then. But that's not anywhere near wher eI need to be and it's not going fast enough.

Getting lean is no marathon.
Its only healthy if it takes you longer.

motivation burns quick, discipline is what got me to where i'm at.

i have no idea what you are like in person or how your thought process works, but if you're anything like me which you might be, you need to cultivate discipline.

take a deep breath, calm down and try to center yourself. take your feelings and throw them away, you don't need them anymore. it's okay to be hungry, it's okay to not feel full, it's okay to be uncomfortable.

try black coffee, lots of it. it works best for me in cycles. drink like 32 oz of good, strong black coffee every morning for like 3 days then stop for 2 to avoid withdrawals and keep the effects strong.

also get a job that keeps you moving and on your feet all day, super part time if you have to. i was a dishwasher and it was a really good way to keep your mind from boredom-eating

fine, fair enough. i don't need to get down to 10% body fat in a month or whatever, that's more of a 12 month goal for me.

but say what you will, just for me, I need to get myself the FUCK out of the 30% bodyfat range I'm probably in right now as fast as fucking possible. i need to jump start this shit. that's just me. i need some kind of hardcore month of hardcore shit or I'm never going to really feel committed or like i'm actually accomplishing anything.

I'm thinking about doing keto, like extremely low carb. no oatmeal or shit. i'll have yogurt and berries in the morning, chicken and spinach salad at lunch with basalmic dressing, nuts for snack, carrots, and broccoli fish / chicken at dinner. that simple. cook ahead, etc. jog 3-4 times a week for 1 entire hour straight. lift 3 times a week and on those days I will supplement extra calories in the form of a protein shake. 1500 calories max every day.

problem i've found when doing 1500 calories and keto is that when i am also jogging or lifting i start to literally feel like i might be hurting my body. like, sick and dizzy and shit at times.

Just print that out and pin it on all things you have in the kitchen lol

This.

try and not think of it as losing weight, rather a whole-cloth lifestyle change. it can be a frusturatingly slow process at times, you might get on the scale and see that you've lost 5 pounds in the last week, then the next week you get on having followed the same routine and see that you gained a single pound. shit like that feels soul crushing, but it doesn't necessarily mean that you're doing anything wrong. don't focus on what the scale says, weigh yourself no more than like twice weekly at the absolute fucking maximum and if after a few weeks your weight still isn't changing, alter your routine to be a little more drastic. run a little longer, cut 200 more calories, do what you have to do.

at times it'll feel like you aren't making progress, just know that you are and don't freak out. be steady and disciplined.

also, when you do weigh yourself, do it right after you wake up and take a shit/piss, don't eat or drink anything until after, do this every time you weigh yourself.

Okay then get 'Rio Lean' and take one pill every morning while fasting till lets say 2pm.
You will lose 2-3lbs a week if you keep that up.
It has all kind of shit in it, most importantly Yohimbine HCL and some kind of T3-derivate. Cycle it like 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.
After the 60 pills you will be in the 10%-range I guarantee.

It's not that healthy though, but who cares about health, we're freaks.

this is horrible advice

We're both on the same path user. We're in it together!

Doesn't matter, it works hella good. And it's not that shady like DNP or Clen.
Got down from my bulking phase with 15% bf to sub 8% in an eye blink - not gonna lie.
You have to be stimulant resistant though, otherwise you will feel drugged out.

I mean look at the ingrediants, that's not for pussys desu.

lifestyle change. i like that. whole cloth. it's very true.

it really is soul crushing, slow, and frsutrating as mother FUCK at times. man. it's fucking horrible sometimes. holy shit. sometimes i just want to fucking punch myself in the face when i look in the mirror and feel so fucking frustrated and pissed off holy shit. pure rage, pure frustration.

it does have to be a full blown life change for me. not just losing weight, like you said. it's everything. i like to think the weight loss can be a side effect of the general change overall. it really has to be that deep of a change for it to be effective for me. it's all my habits as a result of my mental condition more than just fat or eating.

i need to attack the root of my problem more

Well done user, keep at it!

I went keto a year ago when i was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. i went from 255 to 189 in 6 months. my job is physical, but i did NOTHING that i wasnt already doing while i was 255. the ONLY thing i changed was my diet. keto works, BUT you MUST NOT CHEAT EVER. for 6 months i did not cheat a single time. that means there was not a single day where i had more than 20g of carbs. beef, fish, eggs, bacon, cheese... thats it, nothing else. its not easy, but if u can keep it up for 2 weeks u'll start to see the results. keep going after that and you'll be amazed at how fast the fat melts away. good luck.

if you want to hardcore, just dry fasting 48 hour. all your bullshit new year resolution blog in this thread will be for nothing. bla bla bla fucking faggot. want to jump start weight loss?

DRY FAST 48 HOURS