Cultural Gain Killers

being a spic sucks

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3307373
raypeat.com/articles/articles/glycemia.shtml
sciencemag.org/news/2011/07/scienceshot-tall-people-more-likely-develop-cancer
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/04/being-tall-being-alive/390117/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's thin af m8. Italians eat 50 times more wheat and still manage to outclass yall in testosterone levels. You're looking for excuses, soyboy.

Mexican cuisine is 100% haram for health.

>Tfw Serbian and your diet is solely composed of dairy, meat, eggs and more meat.

And Russian sperm, don't forget that.

Bruh just skip the tortillas. Frijoles y arroz is god tier. Salsa is nutritious as fuck, and I know y'all do carne rebien en Mexico. If all the cheese and tortillas are fucking with your gains, skip that shit.

What are you talking about. Tortillas are the next best thing to oats (not flour tortillas) and a bowl of pinto beans is OP af. I would avoid the red rice though

Also meat for fucking days. There is always chicken or beef (carne asada) w/every meal.
Your just a DYEL mexican that doesnt track calories

>Tortillas are the next best thing to oats
Literally empty fucking calories, are you retarded?

I usually skip them, but them i go to my abuelas house and eat 10 of them

It pains me that this gringo understands this better than you, spicbro.
Just dont eat wheat tortillas. Those are just flat white bread.

This. Beans, lentils are also great.

Corn tortillas are pretty much just nixt corn, and the kind of carb you can eat in moderation and still be ok.

Pajeet here. Basmati rice is #1 culprit.

¿what’s wrong with mi mama’s rice?

Sounds good to me

yeah nah it's pretty rough mate

Yeah, it's not as good... but put a little salt on these and they work well enough.

>LE CORN IS BAD FOR YOU
>SQUAT AND OATZ

Rice in general is bad (white rice) and mexican mothers love to cook with that shit. If the ingredients contain enriched anything trash it. Spikes insulin levels and creates fat.

bukvalno ne seri, nasa kujna jebe kevu kolko urnise sa sranjima

>carbs don't exist
>it's empty bruhhh

Spotted the fucking retard who gets his science from facebook

White basmati rice isn't bad at all retard. Low carbs diets are linked with lower testosterone. Brown rice has arsenic and lead, it's shit-tier; plus basmati white has a good glycemic index. There's nothing wrong with it, asians eat it and are thin. Literally the purest form of energy that you can give to your body.

Rice is like the most benign carb bro.

Fucking diabetes filled Indian sweets are the true terror.

>spikes insulin levels

Oh boy, that meme. Protein spikes insulin too retard.

>m-m-muh low GI

Don't forget Bosnian blood

Oh hell yes. Just pure sugar and ghee.

I eat two every day and its fine. Yeah those calories could be better spent but its my only deviation.

How does short-grain asian rice compare to basmati?

I eat 2 of these with eggs and ketchup like twice a week for breakfast

>tfw chippy right next to the gym

Long grain is always better since it's less starchy. Sushi rice/short grains would be the worse, you can diminish the starch by rinsing it before cooking. Also Jasmine rice has 3 times the starch of Basmati. I'd recommend long grains or basmati.

reported for rape, how will racist cucks ever revocer

wtf basmati is the healtiest kind of rice

Where are the Amerifats at? All their cuisine kills gains.

Thanks for the answer.

Quebecfag here.

if you discard the bun and soda, this is a very healthy and optimal meal

>muh insulin fairy

>refried beans and that mushroom rice is a stable of my diet
>mfw easy gains because of this

Now I just need to find me a latina that isn't a fucking landwhale, I swear it seems that latinas nowadays are blowing up into full goblin mode by the time they're 20. I'm gonna have to go for the lighter skinned latinas or straight up Spaniards, if I can even find one. What the fuck brehs

>cooked with high-omega 6 rancid vegetal oil
>red meat
>healthy

Pick one muritard.

Goddammit the prevailing wisdom was always that white rice is bad, brown rice is good. When did it all change?

That was a short-lived fad, like every fad diet. It's not something that was known/considered for decades. The refinement of rice was a huge advancement in asian countries. Arsenic/lead in brown rice are neurotoxic and the small glycemic index you gain from brown is negligible and cancelled by adding fiber from veggies since that's the only difference (fiber content).

Poutine will fuck you up.

>tfw chinese
is there any bigger cultural gains goblin than being chinese

When people realised brown rice tastes like shit.

>be german-slav mutt
the only downside is not being icelandic.

Why is their an aussie flag in a nz item of food?

lesbanese here, everything is drenched in olive oil

No it doesn't you fucking idiot.

>calls something correct a meme
>posts a literal incorrect meme

Veeky Forums sucks now

Holy fuck this post is ironic. Please google. The amino acids in protein absolutely trigger an insulin response.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3307373
>rotein-containing meals produced significantly greater (p less than 0.01) insulin areas compared with the protein-free meal.

raypeat.com/articles/articles/glycemia.shtml
>Insulin release is also stimulated by amino acids such as leucine, and insulin stimulates cells to absorb amino acids and to synthesize proteins. Since insulin lowers blood sugar as it disposes of amino acids, eating a large amount of protein without carbohydrate can cause a sharp decrease in blood sugar. This leads to the release of adrenalin and cortisol, which raise the blood sugar. Adrenalin causes fatty acids to be drawn into the blood from fat stores, especially if the liver's glycogen stores are depleted, and cortisol causes tissue protein to be broken down into amino acids, some of which are used in place of carbohydrate. Unsaturated fatty acids, adrenaline, and cortisol cause insulin resistance.

*teleports behind you*

>being a spic sucks
Yeah Indio blood is really hard to dilute

don't know what this is but it looks delicious and fattening
hopefully they aren't cheap/easily available

Two will cost you 4 dollarydoos.
70 years ago you would literally be fined for baking them outside their assigned eating days.

I always thought it was just a meme that Latinas are prime in their teens and done by the time they're twenty. That's unfortunate if you're looking for long term stuff.

They are only sold on a specific one day every year, at least in Finland.

new zealand has literally never produced anything

>sugar sauce
use hot sauce like a man

Maybe it won't suck so much if you don't go around promoting racial stereotypes by referring to yourself using a racial slur.

you forgot Putin's semen

t. mad spic

understood, admiral Holdo

>t. fag who never used organic ketchup

NZ is australia's second tasmania

if mexican food is god tier why do they use the same 5-6 ingredients in every dish? why are there 0 traditional mexican restaurants with michy stars? why are the majority of mexicans in america much taller than the ones in mexico? because your "cuisine" is one of the worst in the world in terms of nutrition and refinement

your shitty genetics are the #1 culprit

nation of billion + and hardly ever medals at the olympics it's so sickening

Being tall isn't a sign of health.

sciencemag.org/news/2011/07/scienceshot-tall-people-more-likely-develop-cancer

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/04/being-tall-being-alive/390117/

>I always thought it was just a meme

Its not, I don't know if its because they've all decided to collectively let themselves go or we're just getting a ton of the little indio illegals out of nowhere. Hold me Veeky Forums, I just want a qt Latina and I doubt I can actually find a legit Spaniard in Central CA (I refuse to marry outside my ethnic group)

Meh
We're good at stealing stem jobs from white people. And our brothers are good at steal white women in Europe

Non-whites on Veeky Forums are self-hating and desperate for white approval.

Sup

Grad?

Be quiet, Auslet

according to Prime Minister Justin 'KEKOLD' Trudeau, Canada has no culture. So, taking that into account, I appropriate all the salvagable food from other countries and cook it with healthier substitutes. Like if I'm making mexican, instead of adding a pound of cheese or regular ground beef, i'll use turkey and a bit more salsa.

>materializes into 엄마's pot

In Poland they can be sold whenever

Punjabi food is the reason why so many sikh people have diabetes.

Our food is very nutrition and high in testosterone.
Garlic, onions, dried tomato sauce/lemon and lamb in everything.
GMOs are illegal (at least before war) and food mass production is almost non existent.
My only problem with our food is that it may be a little high in fats

>Literally empty fucking calories, are you retarded?

spoken like a true ameritard

>Reply
>Our food is high in testosterone
Uh huh.

Where from?

being a estonian

I was in Tallinn new year 2016, nice country, hot women

>Germany

A lot of garlic and onion and lamb and no GMOs or soy
Syria

These nasty cunts.

Hello Muhammad

If you get the full cheese chimichanga, yes. If you stick to the taquiera style tacos (corn tortilla with grilled chicken, steak, or shrimp with cilantro and onions), you're probably good.

Eat smarter.

*teleports behind you*

ye white flour tortillas are one of my many weaknesses. I will fold them up and eat them plain.

There is a michelin rated traditional mexican food restaurant in mexico city. Its called pujol. And shorter mexicans are mostly native then spanish.

Sweden

iktf man

pshh nothen personnel kid