Is Veeky Forums pro-aug or anti-aug?

Is Veeky Forums pro-aug or anti-aug?

Only for penis

>not being pro AUG
Never gonna make it

get lost aug we hate you for some reason that is really forced or whatever like in the game

These look like a toy, whats going on under the plastic, is it deceptively heavy?

More importantly, is Veeky Forums pro or anti skub ? i need to know if i should leave this board forever

the public perception regardless of the truth to the statement is
>Chads are born, not made.
They would just see you as freak if you willingly chopped off all your limbs to upgrade. like somene dropping all there money into a gaming rig in a shitty house in a shitty neighbourhood

It's 'cause of the aug incident, y'know, the part where they all tried to murder everyone.

100% pro-aug. Since mind and body are the same thing, when you improve the capabilities of the body you also improve the mind. Only insecure faggots would be against this because they have an obsession with mediocrity and being "natural" (a meaningless word). The only way we as a planet will advance is if we modify this organic machine we currently have to operate within.

im aug curious

Its a bullpup styled rifle. The reciever is located behind the trigger, which allows for a standard length barrel to feel shorter. Super cool.

I'll wait for them to iron out the kinks first, like being Neuropozyne dependent.

It's actually around 3kg and iirc heavier than some of the weapons Americans use. It's well balanced though, it looks skinny near the middle but that's where it balances.

I'm pro aug but I chose the Hugh Darrow ending in human rev, because I'm anti-corporation.
Similar to GMOs augs can be good but only when used responsibly.

Im pro Augmentation, but what goes on in dues is is replace and upgrade, i dont want new arms after soending years developing them, give me sometning that augments what i have, like nano bots to optimize my hormones, and little implants to optimize my organs.

In a more 90s sci-fi sense, I am very pro aug. But then I think about the Internet of Things, bugs, viruses, hacking, being connected 24/7, always being monitored by The Powers that Be, losing control of one's own limbs... yeah, no, forget that. If it's a basic meat-metal combination that's totally integrated into my own cortex, sign me the fuck up. But if it's some retarded 2018 AppWare CyberLimb that's always tapped into THE CLOUD, I'll stay 110% natty for life.

Damned clankers should be purged

>that guy who gets all his limbs removed for 1st generation Augs
>later finds out he's now incompatible with later generations augs due to complications
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
fucking early adopters

You’re just mad that you can’t punch through walls meatbag

Boogie is Aug now that he got his stomach stapled right?

pro-skub, brother

Aug is basically /fraud/, so it's probably divided. I don't really give a shit. Do whatever improves your life.

>There are people in this board RIGHT NOW who oppose the skub

There's tons to be done to augment ourselves biologically before we get into the practice of replacing bits of ourselves with metal.
Let's wait on that a bit.

Technically yes. So are people with pace makers.

I'd fuck his augmented ass so hard I'd hurt myself

I have to disagree, our evolution from now lies in our spirituality, not tech.
More and more people are waking up, there is more to this life, and same for evolution - it's not only machine and genetic rewriting.

Definitely pro. Even without /fraud/ isn't straight up replacing limbs, everyone is going for more subtle augs like hormone regulators or muscle fiber replacement for injuries.

Augs aren't always extreme, and you can still be natty with a few attachments.

>cucks actually believe normal civilians will have access to military grade augs
sorry, no wall punching, xray vision, guns and swords for you

you might get a barely working arm though
Gene mods or get the fuck out

Why would anyone here be against augmentation? Pushing against and going beyond the limits of the human body is what being Veeky Forums is all about.

I smoke weed all day every day.

>check out this deadlift bro
>2 fucking tons
>what do you mean im in a forklift, I though going beyond what we're capable was the point of lifting

>Thinking that genetic modifications can compete with literally implanting a grenade launcher into your arm

>he thinks he'll be able to actually get a GL on his arm

>Gene mods or get the fuck out
this
the human body is perfect, but we just might be a little more perfect

>becoming a tool instead of using one
shameful desu
the human body is designed to create and use tools
if you stop creating and using, you stop being a human and just become a filthy subspecies

>He thinks he will actually be able to turn into a titan

Gotta face it. No matter if there will be genetic or technical augmentations first in our lifetime, regular people like us will only get the shitty stuff anyway

I mean it all depends. If you'd really need this drug (can't remember the name from Deus Ex) to maintain your augs and thus become 100% dependent on something it would be fucked up

However, even nowadays there are kind of "augmentations". Hearing aids, pacemakers, prosthesis for olympians, even artificial hearts

>You will never fuse with your gymbro

>mind and body are the same thing
this argument is usually used to tell us that our mentality is nothing special and just an other process.
But how would replacing your natural arm with a robotic a robotic arm enhance your mind?
I agree that it'd make your arm more useful but I'm not convinced of the mental benefits of it.

>like somene dropping all there money into a gaming rig in a shitty house in a shitty neighbourhood

DELET

>evolution from now lies in our spirituality, not tech.
Care to elaborate? Do you believe in some kind of God that would help us transcend the physical realm or how do you mean that?
>evolution - it's not only machine and genetic rewriting.
what's your definition of evolution then?

what is skub?

Strong anti, some are born to rule and some are born to be ruled over.

>/pol/

>being a mechanical cuck
>not becoming the gene altered chad

/pol/ is in favor of eugenics, I don't see it as desireable to "improve" the quality of humans.

why? I'd think by letting other humans improve less public money would have to be spent on them and society would become more productive which would mean you had a profit too.

what the fuck are we supposed to do when chad sectoid takes over space? how can we compete?

SNEKS ARE MADE FOR MANCOCK

Improving the material world does not matter.

But what if with augs you are now 100x better than the Chads?

In the future, money will matter more than genetics. Even now it is showing.

what do you want to improve then? And why is augmentation a problem for you then?

100% pro

Though not having beefy muscles would be a shame

>Chads are born, not made.

I disagree. Being a Chad, though requiring certain physical characteristics, also requires a host of mental abilities too. A man with the all the genes of a Chad can still choose to squander them. Likewise, through hard work, a normie can approach Chad levels, even given a bad start. A Chad must be a Chad within and without. Otherwise, he's just not Chad.

I just hit lmao2ton bench with my pneumatic pecs. Stay mad auglets

how do you keep a strong chest with bionic arms?

You could still do flys of any sort if you keep the arms straight

Also electric stimulation for muscle gowth seems like a technology that would already have been developed when augmentation is at that level.

NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G