Women Playing Hard to Get

Hey Veeky Forums,

What's your advice for women who are playing hard to get?
Backstory is I was a massive fuckin dweeb all throughout high school and now I lost 70 lbs and started lifting weights. I look good and want a gf but the girls who seem interested are playing unimaginably hard to get.

What should I do? I'm in the last semester of high school and feel like I've gotta do something fast.

Fuck cutie freshmen girls lmao
They cream their panties over upperclassmen

>tight
>virgins
>clean

As long as you don't mind being called a pedo (which isn't true) bang some freshies

if they're actually interested they won't be playing hard to get. what do you look like OP? Not to be an asshole, but you may be overtly confident in your looks because you know what you used to look like...

Be so good looking that the girls won't play hard to get because they'll know if they do you'll get another girl 5 minutes later and she'll have missed her chance.

Fucking ignore them. I know that everything in your body is screaming at you to spread your seed wherever you can... I get it. I was 18 once too. But don't. Exercise a modicum of control and force of will. Being able to do so will not only serve you well in every other aspect of your life, but ultimately they will pursue you.

was reeves natty in the 40s?

The transformation has been amazing. If I told you what's happened over the past month or so of being at school you would call me a liar and that I should go to tumblr.

I lost 70 pounds, got a good haircut (hair used to be halfway down my back), bought tighter clothes and wear boots that make me six feet tall. One of my buddies said "You look like a Chad who could comfortably fuck anyone's wife.) During one of my classes meetings (senior class is 36 people) the principal had me stand up and pose claiming he didn't recognize me.

I feel like a dick saying all this stuff, because I thought it would never happen. Now I just don't know how to handle it.

Lost 70 lbs over the course of 6 months, but kept a lot of it hidden with baggy clothing and long hair.

I think so? That's like the ideal body type though.

Y O U H A V E T O G O B A C K
Y O U T R E M E N D O U S
C A N C E R O U S
F A G G O T

pics or we don't believe you

also college girls are sl00ts they'll put out

>b-but my v-vi-virginity user! nobody is a virgin when they go to college
i went to a college full of Chads and in my friend group there were still guys who were virgins before college. None of them were ugly/autistic either

>want a gf but the girls who seem interested are playing unimaginably hard to get
>I'm in the last semester of high school

girls don't wanna date guys who are about to graduate; if they're "interested" but "playing hard to get" its either
A) You're misinterpreting being nice as "interested", or
B) They just wanna hook up but don't wanna date

i dont fuck with people who arent straight forward with the attention they give. i just keep acquaring mass until you're in everybodies way and they're forced to recognize you

>senior class is 36 people
they probably still remember you as a fucking dweeb, even if you look different

Make a tinder account and fuck so many girls that you stop caring

Don't believe me then. I'm looking for advice, not approval.

>the principal had me stand up and pose claiming he didn't recognize me.
>I'm looking for advice, not approval.

sure you are OP

also go to /adv/ for advice, dipshit

"If I told you what's happened over the past month or so of being at school you would call me a liar..."

I even know personally a 6'3 muscular guy with a sharp jaw who was a virgin until he was 25.
He was of course hit on by women the entire time, but he was fat as a teeny and therefore didn't thought much about it, he lost his virginity with his best female friend for 6 or so years and both are together now.

>What's your advice for women who are playing hard to get?
Ignore them, they aren't worth your time.

>I'm in the last semester of high school and feel like I've gotta do something fast.
Nigger, take it from me, you'll smash so much pussy in college it won't matter. Unless you are really on the FOMO train when it comes to high school sex, just ignore the cunt or get her alone at your place and do your work.

>the girls who seem interested are playing unimaginably hard to get.

So... they aren't actually interested?

Before you respond, let me respond for you;

>yes

>I've undergone a massive transformation and everyone thinks I'm hot

>I am unwilling to post any pictures of myself because

Yep. Not in your head.

Consider this OP,

do you think women ever played hard to get with your pic related?