Why are Americans so good at knocking people out?

Why are Americans so good at knocking people out?

arent all the best fighters tropical brown people?

off the top of my head I know 3 of the current champs are white: conor, tj dilshaw and miocic.

yeah but they happen to be born in tropical places owned by certain nations. Like how the various Southern black people who play College football are assigned to certain cities.

Nah. Slavics

Conor is only a paper champ, and Miococ is only champ because he never had to go through Velasquez.

only because the east bloc has been fucking pumping PEDs into the water supply since the Olympics began

not sure what type of gorilla logic that is, given that Miocic beat the guy that beat Velasquez to win the title.

No, slavs are the master fighter race.
>fedor.jpg

Because were the baddest mother fuckers out her! They want to shoot at us fuck em well shoot them right back

he was made for the bbc though

shithole countries are violent, gotta learn to fight

>Werdum, overeem and JDS are easy wins

Do you know how i know you are a casual?

Isn't Whittaker a honky too? He's Aussie

>statistical outliers mean the whole nation is like that

Yeah he counts

>honky

Just an average bloke buddeh

You don't think nogs take steroids?

>Werdum flailing about with his chin out
>Glass cannon not-so-ubereem
>JDS = faggot that hasn't looked good in years
The heavyweight division is total shit and Stipe is reaping the benefits. Looking forward to Francis sleeping him.

Alpha as fuck

Idk what whittaker is, he's ascended race
Not really sold that anyone in the lightweight division could beat conor, maybe khabib, but his striking is abysmal. And calling edson barbosa the best striker in the division was awful, literally no straight shots thrown the spinning heel kicks probably could of ko'd him if they were just roundhouse kicks but he was stuck in the mode of I'm le knockout man I'm le flashy striker.

Repressed Angst.

>got heemed by a retired leaf

>roidbabby leaf

Fix'd

Bisping is the only natty of the all-time-greats

Obviously some islander genetics in him, but close enough