Who else here full /caffeinepills/?

Who else here full /caffeinepills/?

Recently discovered how awesome these things are

>dat energy and focus
>safe for your heart unlike ephedrine
>legal unlike adderall or vyvanse
>cheap as dirt

I'm up to 2g caffeine a day, may bump to 3g, which still isn't even half the "dangerous" dose

Why don't more people take these? Gives you energy, suppresses appetite, makes you focus, shits awesome

Seriously Veeky Forums, put away the preworkouts and take the /yellowpill/

Other urls found in this thread:

unitedpharmacies-uk.md/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to try them but I know my dumbass would end up taking three pills and two scoops in an attempt to leave humanity behind then end up vomiting bile when I lock out my deadlift

Lol I quit caffeine for New Year's and I've never felt better. Even gave away my pills to a friend

>safe
>I'm up to 2g a day

People like you are literally the reason shit gets banned.
This is why we can't have nice things.

i use the same brand, end up taking like 400mg a day. i dont know if this will affect my health too much but its so cheap to use compared to drinking energy drinks/etc

I'd rather just do a little cocaine to start the day and just kinda coast through like that.

>2g
>most caffeine pills are 200mg/pill
>OP consumes 10 of these a day
>considering to increase intake to 15 a day

I can't imagine how awful your tolerance to caffeine is.

I thought I was taking too much when I was at 3 pills a day during finals week

i prefer coffee because it helps with social shit

I'm on the EC stack so I'm taking 600mg a day. It's pretty nice desu

Fuck plain caffeine. Add l theanine if you're gonna use it. Also theacrine is alright. You could try kratom as well so you get a lot of different phytochemicals from it. Kratom is a relative of coffee. Cacao is good. Plain caffeine is too much of a diuretic without any of the antioxidants or good compounds present in the beans.

Coffee gives people jitters because of either a sensitivity to caffeine, cortisol being released with nerves going off, and because of the beta carbolines in coffee.

are you taking 1 bronkaid pill with 3 of those?

FUCK YES, got that exact product for less than 3 dollars at walmart. saving me from buying jew-workout. btw 200mg-400mg is the "safe" zone

I'm from Canada so I have the 8mg Ephedrine HCL pills. 3 of those and one caffeine pill 3 times a day
>mfw I did the loading phase a bit too fast in the beginning and had the craziest day of energy ever

I've never understood the point of any pre-workout barring more then one coffee.

x2 for Theanine. I used to take a product called "Smart Caffeine", which is just 100mg caffeine and 200mg l-theanine. I just buy the caffeine and theanine separately now. Cheaper and I can buy in bigger quantities.

It really is a god combo, though.

For the pumps. Shit is pointless, though. You're basically lighting money on fire in exchange for high blood pressure.

I go back and forth between these and sips.

Nice! I never noticed god-like effects, but theanine and caffeine is made for each other. The focus and energy is a nice lift. I stopped taking a lot of stuff and only take vitamin c with rhodiola in a capsule each morning. Loads of water and that's really it.

Oh and ALCAR. That stuff is all you need. It's just not good for people with hypothyroidism.

gl with heart palpatations retards

That's what taurine is for. It works like theanine in that they affect the gaba receptor causing you to be less anxious and calm. Taurine is put in energy drinks to combat the jitters and overactive nerves. Also is needed because it is critical for certain minerals in the cells.

good post thanks for the info user. wasnt aware of this.

No prob. Pleasure to pass things on. Know it works because I've applied it to cycling, lifting weights, and used it for awhile. Had heart issues from poor diet and no exercise. You want a strong heart, add taurine to your regimen. It's great at night for sleep. 2g and you sleep soundly.

I'll get my heart palpitations from falling in love with your son, thank you very much.

Just take modafinil kek.

Where tf do I get modafinil without a prescription? Tried adrafinil, barely felt shit

I take just one gram and it makes me jittery for a bit. Hard to focus when I'm jittery.

how is ephedrine overall? how can you explain or compare it

I've never felt jitters from coffee. How much are people drinking?

caffeine is such an overrated stim, amphetamine pills are cheaper (if you know where to look) and are stronger

Prob need to buy with bitcoin/other crypto from someone. Just look on leddit or little biggy.

2g's wowza. I do 400mg preworkout and 200mg before work. Its fucking amazing.
Don't get anxious or jittery on it because of my benzos, but in the past l-theanine did help.

Gonna add to my stack. Thanks.

Ok wtf, there's no way you get 90 amp pills for 4 bucks. Where do I even find amp pills? Every weed guy I ask only ever has like two adderall available and they charge like $15 a pill

I take about 200-600mg a day depending on how much sleep I got.

>100 pills
>200mg each
>$10

Good deal

>2000mg caffeine daily
Oh boy when you reach the point where it's making you sick and your body forces you to stop, your withdrawal headaches and crushing fatigue is going to make you regret you ever even heard the word 'caffeine'.

Try adding n-acetyl-l-tyrosine, and maybe phenylethylamine to that, to support and supply your adrenal glands, and to keep you from running low on dopamine.

i actually get high from ephedrine.

>coast through
>when you crash 30 min later

Me personally (not him) it's weird. 400mg caffeine, 2 25mg bronkaid caps. As a guy that normally drinks 2 (pic related) a day, I get significantly more confident socially, I get jitters where I usually don't with drinks, 32 hour fast hunger pangs disappeared entirely, and "fuck I gotta do something productive" energy instead of just "stay awake" energy.

The first time I did EC stack I was 16 and had never touched a drug before. I felt like a fuckin superhuman all the time, was strong as fuck, smart as fuck, narcissistic as fuck, basically how everyone feels first time taking stims. I felt like this for about 7 months before I crashed fucking HARD. For the first time in my life I felt suicidal depression and I was terrified. I did some research and realised I had basically been abusing meth-lite. I was in a seriously dark place for about two weeks after stopping it, then had just bad depression for about 5 months after that, then normal depression for about 7 months after that, then just neutral (couldn't feel happiness, but didn't feel the same pain either) for about a year after that. Didn't recover fully till about 19, but even then I could never have my previous, never-knew-depression innocence back. And to this day, stims do nothing to me. Adderall, vyvanse, EC, I feel nothing when I take them, even in big doses I feel absolutely nothing.

Some people may laugh at the thought of getting this bad an experience from EC, but this is really what happened to me and all it took was 7 months of normal EC dose. I don't know why I crashed so hard or why I can feel even meth anymore, but all I can say is it fucked my closing teenage years up really bad.

I pop 800mg 30 mins before training and it doesn't have any effect on me anymore. Ephedrine losing its effect too, dont know what Im gonna do...

that's what I'm afraid of. Thinking of cycling caffeine/ephedrine/amps to stay fresh. Is this a sound idea?

The only other cutting supplement I've taken is Animal Cuts (which I personally love). With EC it's simply more energy, and a bigger appetite suppressant. I say 'simply', but it's very strong. Like I said, I loaded too fast in the beginning and the energy I had was crazy. Focused, no crash, and simply more productive. Now that the effects have mellowed a bit, it's simply a steady clean energy with no hunger pangs. It's actually working faster than I anticipated so my cut is going to be a bit ahead of schedule. All in all would recommend.

7 months is a long time, man. I'm only going to do 2, but I can already tell I'm going to miss it when I stop.

Was literally just about to make a thread regarding caffeine but this seems appropriate to ask here:

I've been lifting for a little over a month and have experimented with a few different pre-workouts. So far nitraflex seems to be the one I like best, but it causes me to break out a little bit. Seen a couple energy drink junkies here, any recommendations? I don't want to get addicted, and I don't want to drink something that has a shit load of candy. That is one thing I like about preworkout, it typically has less sugar than an energy drink.

Every time I try EC stack it goes well the first day but on the second I start feeling chest heaviness and slight pain. I've tried starting like 8 times but always stop two days in because of this.

I can take addie no problem, but EC always gives me chest problems, does anyone know why this is? Isn't adderall harder on the heart than ephedrine? Is this something that goes away after taking it long enough or something? Should I see a doctor?

Help pls

How much are you taking?

Half the normal dose, so 12.5 mg of ephedrine and 100 mg of caffeine 3x a day. This is a after a week of slowly upping my dosage, too scared to go any higher.

Do you have the problems after the first dose or the third?

Jesus really? Holy shit, bro.

>man im glad im off heroin
>here buddy take my heroin

Hint please
(user) has been searching forever

you can find them cheaper. i got 1000 for 18€. 200mg each

This. Retarded people like op got jack3d banned and it pisses me off so much. I only experienced it during high school and never again fuck you op you little prick.

DMAA is still available. Gotta look hard for it though.

I used to take Modafinil but I quit because it absolutely destroys my sleep cycle and it's hard to reset it after. It's an unbelievable hunger suppressant, it doesn't really do anything for me... Maybe a slight boost in discipline but that's it.

Nicotine gum and Provigil/Modafanil are infinitely better.

Only however if you can use them in moderation.

HAHAHA,too bad butthurt faggot.

Around the second dose I get chest heaviness, third dose I feel slight pain

Good yes, but you need to stay hydrated v important.
I will crush mine up so they hit me quicker.
>Many problems arise from wildland firefighters passing out on mountains during a fire due to exasperated dehydration from caffeine pills.

nigga chill
I take 200mg/day for appetite suppression and that's plenty. Taking 400mg might make it work better, but you really don't need 2g.

Father of four, averaged 5 hours of sleep. I used to drink five cups of coffee a day, switched to three doses of 200mg pills. So much better feeling, no waiting for coffee to brew.

Pls have more kids user, save the white race

>easy t' take™

who cares

This
I have 3.4 kg chilling but more than .5g a day is retarded

Where are you getting Jet-Alert in 200mg? I can only find the tiny 100mg ones.

I fucking love these things, I get this brand too

cheap as shit at walmart and the perfect preworkout

Drink medium roast coffee with nothing added.

wait, how many monster zeroes are safe to drink in a day? can I do four a day?

>drink
Maybe not safe but anecdotally I drink about 4 and can say I haven't had any notable side effects. Then again I'm only 19 and these types of sides tend to arise long term so I may be screwing myself for later on. Something to consider but short term probably won't kill you as long as you have a tolerance to caffeine and don't have a heart condition.

Does L-theanine have adverse effects to a ECA stack?

you're supposed to take like 200mg a day man...

/sips/

Caffeine is better when combined.

Have fun with your heart valves tearing

ok seriously where do I get modafinil online fellas

So is this safe or not? Did anyone try it?

I caffeine pill before every workout or conditioning session. Sits better in my stomach better than coffee and it's cheap as fuck. I'm still low T enough to notice the euphoria when I pop one before studying.

Caffeine decreases testosterone

>Nicotine gum
Absolute GOAT

caffeine is a great way to get energy first thing in the morning, but take too much and your body will adapt to it. Caffeine withdrawal is as real a thing as any other.

I tried the EC stack back when I was desperate to lose weight as quickly as possible. At first it's amazing, because you just don't feel that hungry anymore, but you start to notice the side effects quickly.

>heartbeat is fucking ear-deafening like all the goddamn time
>lack of desire to do much
>anxiety shoots up like a motherfucker out of nowhere
>paranoia increases massively as does irritability
>dick basically stops working since your heart is going overboard 12 hours a day

And for, what, maybe an extra 300-400 calories burned at rest per day? Not at all worth it imo. Just eat normally and do a regular deficit.

you sound like you need adderall not cocaine, you know something that lasts more than half an hour?

Get lost you degenerate illegal drug addict.

I was doing Super HD Cellulor, shit was like meth and I lost like 30 lbs on it. Made me skitzy as hell and sweat a lot

can caffeine pills expire?

pretty sure the healthy limit is like 600mg, which roughly equals to 3 cups. I used to have sleep problems so I researched it years ago

I just drink coffee

I take Jet-Alert. I've been taking caffeine pills everyday for the past 2 years, 400 mg per day at least.

a cup of coffee is about 90mg caffeine.

unitedpharmacies-uk.md/
obviously not the UK if you aren't in the UK but I bought modalert many times from here, I found another brand (vilafinil) that was just crap

>just one gram
dude thats a really strong dose even for me
t.caffeine addict

you know nicotine really potentiates modafinil right? I wait for a few hours on modafinil then take a break for lunch (which I usually destroy in about 2min) then have a ciggy and some coffee after and its like I just switched to adderall

instant maybe but if you use actual ground coffee its 150-200mg

citrulline allows you to do extra reps

wait a sec, can I buy this shit from here when I'm in the US? no script? do they ship to the USA? will customs seize it? will the cops show up at my door?

someone help pls

also can I just use normal credit card to buy or do I need bitcoin?

Properly load on it and don't be a retard and it's perfectly fine
>Been on it for 2 weeks
Sucks for you