/fat/ - I ate the whole pizza edition

Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not Q,TDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPxIssabhTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Has anyone here lost their weight a few times but then kept gaining it back?

I always reach the point where I can finally lean bulk and make it but instead end up reversing all my progress. I'm restarting again but any advice on preventing this anons?

I'm trying to make my diet more varied and keep myself full.

Can't think of it like a diet, it has to be a life style change.

when did /fat/ come back?

i think i survived the holidays

QUESTION:
I'm 196cm
145 Kgs
How quickly can I lose 20 kegs?
I have 9 weeks, is this possible?

i think youd need to fast that entire time to even have a chance

I hit that point in keto where bacon no longer tastes good
Watched review bra on YouTube and tried to convince myself that I don't still love fast food
I used to eat so much fast food that I put 100 lbs on in 3 years is been 2 months since I've had any and 3 weeks on keto
I need to get some more variety or the French fries and overpriced gimmicks will call me back and it only takes one slip up then I'm back on the fast food plantation for months before I've realized what I've done
249 currently 25 lbs lost Target weight 190

>Has anyone here lost their weight a few times but then kept gaining it back?
I tend to keep my weight off if I lost it while on keto
Lost twenty last year
Ate like a pig for 6 months straight
Only Gained 5 lbs

Define fast? you mean quit beer rite?

stop eating

Why was /fph/ pruned? Is that a thing mods do now?

I had threads up for a bit. The last one was a discord shill so I waited for it to be archived after like 10 posts total. Finally had a minute to start a new /fat/. Sorry yall.

Was it really pruned or was it archived?

I just ate half an 8x8 tin of brownies, and feel nauseous. The rest is in the trash. It's amazing the length the human body will go to for something that makes it feel like garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPxIssabhTc

i couldnt find /fat/ in the catalog in like 6 months, i was all alone

...you didn't look hard enough then because I made like two or three threads this past week alone friend

i didnt come back until now, the only threads i could find were fph so i became discouraged

/fat/ I just cheated and ate a whole herseys bar
I feel disguisting

i like your post time

Feel tired instead. Go run that sugar off. If that doesn't sound appealing then feel hungry for the rest of the day and stay out of the kitchen.

Yes.
>And soda
>And candy
>And bread

is that all?

so hows that new years resolution

and meat
and grain
and fruits
and vegatables
and nuts

No fruit :(

I have eaten 5 creme eggs and half a dozen corn crackers with a slice of cheese on them.

I am shame.

>Initially went from 240 to 174
>Stabilized @ 185 for a few years
>Suddenly in relationship with traditional young housewife
>Oversized 1960's dinner every day
>"This is the good life"
>50 lbs gained in 12 months

f
m
l

easy

Back from visiting family. I'm 2kg lighter than
I thought, only 30kg to (re)lose and will reach it by next October.

How to keep up motivation?

>first week of the year, lose 3kg seemingly out of nowhere
>this gets me past the 100kg hurdle for the first time in my adult life
>there's gotta be some monkeys paw shit here though, that's a 3kg loss in a week
>next week goes by, feel shitty because of unrelated stuff but keep going with diet and the exercise I've been doing for two months now that has given me consistent weight loss so far
>"Some good news with the weight today might improve my mood."
>measure myself at the usual time
>gained 0.7kg
>this puts me back above 100kg
Okay

I'm happy, I lost 5 kgs
Now I have to lose 15 kgs (I'm small, so that's okay)
And I still eat fast food, chocolate
Yesterday I ate a burger, french fries, chicken and chocolate and still lost weight. I know it's not that healthy, but you just live once...

i love /fph/

Water.

I've lost 12kg since June 2017, down to 75kg.
Am I gonna make it bros?

Height?
Also
>yes

I lost weight over the holidays

Lost 2 kg in 6 days, then gained 0.6 kg in the last two. Feeling crushed

I went from 110kg to 85kg between 2013 and 2015.
Now I'm 115kg and working my back to 90kg, hopefully before the end of the year.
Wish me luck brehs

>had oats and a coffee for breakfast
>wasn't hungry at lunch
>had a subway foot long for dinner
>my fitness pal told me off for eating too little
w-what

It's unlikely you lost 2kg, that would mean a 15,000 calorie deficit over those 6 days which is more food than most people eat in a day.

So you would have to be like 6'2 or really fucking fat and not eat a single thing for a week in order to lose that much and I doubt it.

enjoy your salmonella retard

Your mistake was eating breakfast, you should OMAD that shit up

Speaking of butter substitute, maybe a business could be liposuction on fat people and then selling their fat as an alternative to butter. Call it Human Butter or something and say it's vegan because you aren't harming animals.

Should be good if you sit there for the day. Seems like 1200-1350 cals total, depending on sub ingredients.

So it was water weight? Alright.

fellow /fat/sos, try one of these. having water handy at all times of the day to fill your gut and keep you away from drinking calories is good shit.

t. down 220 to 183

Guy in my work has this literal exact bottle. I've considered the same but my desk is two steps from a watercooler anyway so it's pretty unnecessary to have a bottle.

>not doing IF so you can eat a 2500 kcal pizza
git gud I'm literally eating pizza today and nothing else, well actually maybe some grapes

First official 2.5 pounds off of the year not including shitty Holiday water weight

yee

Yes and it is solely due to being an alcoholic. I quit drinking for months, lose tons of weight, tell myself I’ll drink just one day, then drink and eat pizza every day for 2 months straight. I’m a piece of shit

Waterfasting is no joke guys. I went from 310 to 286 in 13 days so far. I haven't even been hungry since day 3 of the fast.

kys loss goblin thot

Is it really ok to have a cheat day once a week where I just eat whatever the fuck I want if I'm really good for the rest of the week?

Might want to make that a cheat MEAL, day will throw you off the rails

you’re going to be a loose skin goblin

Ok, thanks user.

How big is this bottle?

You weened yourself off. You can do it again. Give up the bottle body buster. Remember not just the calories from the alcohol makes you fat but it wonks the digestion process out when you eat and drink turning all those macros into glucose and makes you even fatter. Drop the drink. Get back on track.

Looks delicious

Last night, after several days of successful CICO, and old friend unexpectedly came through town and I ended up downing 8 shots of crown in an hour and eating a full meal at mcds

no feel good desu

Hi fat

i'm fat

hm

Well stop it.

i really should

I drink a pot of coffee and two monster sips a day, and I take 10mg doses of dexamphetamine* all day (4 to 6 times a day) because I have ADHD.
Are there any safe cutting drugs that I can take?
I hear ephedrine will cause my heart to explode.

*If you're addicted to eating I would totally recommend 5mg (minimum dose you can get) or 10mg dexamphetamine every 3 hours to suppress appetite completely and help you skip lunch. Don't increase dosages if you don't want to be a meth head

I added about 50 grams of baby spinach to my protein shake in the blender and I feel more full than just the protein shake by itself. Why haven't I thought of this before?

Jesus, this is such a slow process.
I'm just glad I stopped 2 months ago when I was 20% body fat.
I'm now 17% and look a lot better without a shirt.Still, 3-4 months till I reach my goal of ~8-10% body fat.
I just want to look good for my cosplays ):

>doing good
>randomly get sad and eat everything in my fridge because nothing really matters

why do i keep doing this shit

Stop listening to Linkin Park if it's going to do that to you.

Hate this bullshit picture. As if the fat in your body is that loosely packed.

the belt i just bought 2 months ago is already too small to use

why does losing weight have to be so expensive

Haven't eaten anything since the 3rd. Water is starting to piss me off.

>cut down to 165 lbs at 6'0
>hungry skelly, can finally bulk and reach my goal body
>depression hits like a truck
>fuck it all
>eat ice cream sandwhiches every day
>drink malt liquor every night
>gain 31 lbs
>been losing weight (again) for the last couple months
>currently at 183

Losing weight is a pain in the ASS. I don't want to feel tired anymore, I don't want to eat scraps and I don't want to workout in these conditions and see little muscle gains.

There's no way around it though. I'm not making the same mistake again. I'm keeping this shit off for good.

SW: 301.6
CW: 183.6
Finally just a hair into the "normal" BMI range. 6ft tall.

Kek I eat a pizza for breakfast everyday because it takes 10 minutes to cook in oven so I take a shower whilst it cooks. Easy way to get 1500kcal for the day.
I'm not even on some fancy diet and I have abs (not skeletor abs). How does this make you feel?

Overall though, respect for fat people trying to lose weight, keep it up, hopefully my post will motivate you with anger

About to break the 180 pound barrier lads. 10 more pounds and I will have finally made it

6ft2
280>180
2 fucking years

Hold on guise we are all gonna make it

Kek was supposed to be a general post, not directed to you asshole

>normal BMI

That was the happiest day of my fucking life. Went from obese to overweight to motherfucking normal. I was still a gross flabby loser but I was much less of one than before.

KEEP FUCKING GOING, YOU GOTTA EAT SMALL TO GET SMALL CMON

Started my weight loss last march at 102kg
currently at 76, no idea when to stop & swap to maintaining or building muscle mass slowly.

Impressive! How did you motivate yourself for two years?

not them, but for me personally, next semester is my last gym class for senior year and i dont want to be the last one picked anymore. FUCK. I GOTTA MAKE IT.

how tall

Impressive loss, good job.

What height? I'd go to the lower half of normal unless you already have a lot of muscle. At 6' tall you're basically right on the halfway point of normal so you can lose another 5-10 if you want or go ahead and start bulking. The mirror will be your guide too.

>How quickly can I lose 20 kegs

Possible I think, but its very difficult. I've done turbo diets a few times. I think my last time was 118 to 96 in 3 months but the last month was mostly stagnation. But you will lose a lot of strength and muscle probably, too.

I did a lot of cardio (don't bust your joints like me) and barely ate. That's it, really. You'll have a bad time. Now I'd advise you to take it slowly and develop something you enjoy. Why do you have 9 weeks exactly?

My brother/friends made fun of my bitch tits when I was a superheavyweight. Developed a major fuck you mentality and stuck with it. Had a family gathering today and we all hung around the pool. Should have seen his fucking face when his wife wouldnt stop staring at my six pack lmfao. Worth the effort lads. You can get a lot done with resentment.

No of course not, knowing you you'll probably eat like 5000 calories and gain a pound of fat wiping out your entire progress for the week

>6'5
>240lbs 18yo
>350lbs 21yo
>220lbs 23yo (current)
>200lbs 2Xyo (goal)
I forgot what pleasure is

Im around 6'2, mirror wise I would say maybe another 4-5 lbs, although I am not very muscular

Wanted to eat taco bell on my way home from work. Went home and had half a cup of almondmilk and a banana. I hate my life.

W A T E R
A
T
E
R

HEART

GO PLANET

>mfw this insane keto progress

I must be underestimating my calorie deficit. Not that I'm complaining, I'm on track to be back below 200 within 1-2 weeks

>mfw we're all gonna make it

thank you fat fucks for being there for me

Went from 124kg to 80kg, life went to shit and I was at 138kg in December. 125kg this morning. Going to work on getting under 80 by years end

Is continuing to drink stuff like Coke Zero and Pepsi Max (bottle every other day) holding me back? I'm losing weight fine, but would dropping these sort of drinks make me lose it a bit faster?

>is drinking poison bad?