What does Veeky Forums think of my new tank top?

What does Veeky Forums think of my new tank top?

Only someone on gear could pull this off

I go to a NYC equinox and it’s the guys who are cycling who get away with this kind of shit

One huge guy had a shirt that said “White people have white cum.
Black people have white cum. White power”

I one day want to leave humanity behind and wear meme tier tank tops to the gym everyday. I want my life to become one giant, walking shit post.

Y'know those creepy neckbears that everyone is afraid to approach?
Those people that also happen to be trapfag lovers might approach you m8, and they're not the handsome man said traps in Veeky Forums want to be with.
But yeah, be like many other anons that tried to pull shirts like that but they were huge as well.

Lmao nice dude

da wei 2 gai

I unironically want to own this, even if I'd never wear it outside

I almost got the tank top version of that, next time I get paid there was one I wanted with just a single face on it. I'm kind of a sperg and outside of work, I don't give a fuck what people think about me. So I am probably going to wear my new tank top to IHOP, for 4 dollar unlimited pancakes.

I literally only lift so I can wear autistic shirts in public and not feel autistic doing so

I want to get this shirt for gym.
I also have jesus is my boss cap. Would meme jesus in gym.

can I join you, or is this a solo venture?

Go kill yourself. You have to be a complete moron to buy something like that.

>not getting treaty of Versailles girl

>Go kill yourself. You have to be a complete Chad to buy something like that.

I think you're too small for it.

You're ruining it for us

>not having an ahegao tank
never gonna make it

where did u buy it? link

Somebody ought to fuck you in the ass for objectifying women with that sexist shirt, see how you like it being on the receiving end of rape.

wat
who said anything about rape?

>not the one with traps

Isn't that what sjw's are always on about? I was trying to larp as a "tough guy/bad ass" feminist male switching it around on the shitlords.

My wife told me to rape her during sex tonight.
Should I turn myself into the police?

cringe

that's why i have your boyfriend pull it off for me.

>being this new