Cheating /Frauds/ Generally

Lack of leadership edition.

Previously on what in the actual fuck general...

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/miami-beach-force/empty-streets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope you all get bald before 30s

ITT we try to guess why capitalist is a novelist contrarion faggot

>I hope you all get bald before 30s
Nigga been there done that...
>what is saw palmetto, pumpkin seed oil and derma rolling
>ITT we try to guess why capitalist is a novelist contrarion faggot
The world may never know...

your manlet is showing

>your manlet is showing
Eyyy bb at least I ain't manlet where your mom cares about it...

Talking about my cock if that wasn't clear...

Would be bros with Texas sad cat

Daily reminder that the most muscular body in the world won't get you swag

I would love to fireman kick that lip stud into the roof of his mouth.
I would actually pay some of my precious shekels to do it as long as he twittered it or jewbooked it to the world or whatever.

Damn. This must be the power of roid rage

coupled with crippling manlet syndrome

>This must be the power of roid rage
Ehhhh
Roid rage is really a myth.
Only tren acts on androgen receptors in your brain in a meaningful way.
If you were an asshole before tren you will be more of an asshole with tren.
But every other compound does not have this effect.

i feel like im nicer on test tbqh

>i feel like im nicer on test tbqh
Stable hormone levels will work wonders for your mood.

theres this girl ive seen eyeing me at the gym since I *dont* like you do. she is so pretty, she looks like a doll.

do i just march up to her and tell her that and ask her out. all i wanna do is drag her by the hair out of there, saudai arabia when

Just show her this post bro

>try to cut to 8% without core
>expect to look like seid
>no

If I was good looking enouhg, I could, and I would, and she would get on her knees

one of these days

literally what

soundcloud.com/miami-beach-force/empty-streets

I want to do a test cycle but i don't know anyone that sells

>get finished drawing
>check out fraud before bed
>two threads
>one has literally no information
>lack of leadership edition

Capitalist are you fucking retarded

But about too much or too low e2? That's def causes rage

out of range e2 is causes the most issues

if you can't find it on the internet you're probably not ready anyway

Wow thanks douchebag

you're not going to get a different opinion here

JUST TOOK 50 ADROL PWO

DAS IT MANEEEEE

Quick question every 3.5 days means that if im gonna pin on monday morning i should pin on thursday evening next time?

it doesn't matter you could pin 11.59pm monday and 12.01am thursday and it would make no difference

Whole body 3x week or split for bulking?

on cycle? cos if you're only lifting 3 times a week you're fuckin up

Ok so just twice a week every 3/4 days got ya.

Yeah on cycle, but it's only test 500 because I think trying a huge stack first time is stupid.

How much do you alter things when you're on cycle?

You're going to realize very quickly that you're going to be itching to just work out for the fuck of it

Stick to 3x a week but you won't even feel tired on your rest day. Throw some accessories in on off days or some shit

if you dont want to waste it, you lift as much as you can recover from

Could increasing volume on full body days mitigate this?
Good advice though, I'll see how I go in the first few weeks and if I'm itching for it and recovering, add accessories.

man why you cycling when you've been lifting for a month

I mean my first few weeks on gear. Not exercising in general.

i understood, i stand by what i said

My right nip became sensitive like 3 days ago but it started feeling weird week ago. I had my glands removed during pubertal gyno surgery. Should i be concerned? Nip looks normal, it doesn't itch or anything but it's sensitive when i touch it. No lumps found.

If you've had the glands cut out it's literally impossible for you to get gyno.
Though I myself when I got sensitivity stopped what I was taking (I'd only just started, thankfully) and it went away.

If you're too far in to stop outright, start cutting back. I also found that I was probably gaining too much fat, losing fat helped as well.

They grow back you know.

They don't take the whole thing.

Is there a way of safely storing an opened ampoule that has no benzyl alcohol in it for 3 days without risking contamination?

Has anyone gotten bloods at 7 days after pinning E/C? I honestly believe the pin 2.5x a week thing is a meme, no one in the medical field does this

Where do people even find steroids? I wouldn’t mind doing my first cycle for my cut come April but I wouldn’t even know where to look?

ur playing with fire, why risk an infection.

ask this on /r/ steroids, you'll get an answer there.

the internet

I personally buy mine from your whore mother,you stupid idiot fucking faggot

Why do you need approval from other people ? If you think pinning once a week is fine, then fucking pin once a week.

I have tried both, but find that pinning twice a week felt better

lmao

Im blasting & cruising and recently started my blast. Maybe e2 got bit higher and caused this. I am taking ai. Also it seems like it became bit less sensitive than yesterday or 2 days ago.

>They grow back you know.
When the surgeon half asses the job and cuts out piece of gyno to make his work quicker and easier the leftover mass may swell up again. I never saw/heard anything about reocurring gyno after a surgery that involved glands removal. My doctor is a veteran in gyno surgery and he does it mainly on bodybuilders. He said he removed the glands and used a vacuum to "suck out rest any possible gyno materia that was left". He was also "shaping" my chest for almost 2 hours after he cut out that shit.

Anyway, if this shit won't go away i should take nolva/ralox ed or it's only when you have actuall mass under the nip?

My nip in pic rel. As you can see, when i pull down my skin you can see muscle fibers and nip alligns with the unevenness.

KILL IT WITH FIREEEE

You know...why not contact the surgeon and ask him?
He specializes in body builders so he'd at least have some fucking idea about gear.

>You know...why not contact the surgeon and ask him?
Im asking about dealing with those symptoms. He was dyel so he knows nothing about roids. I remember reading that people were suggesting to start using ai when you get itchy nips.

If i run a 500mg cycle for 16 weeks and use Dianabol 30mg for the first 5 weeks along with a 7 day a week L/U/L/D/U/L/U (Lower, Upper, Deadlift) split

will I look good?

have u tried lifting as a natty yet? srs

me before lifting

Depends if you know how to lift and eat and it doesn't look like you do.

>will I look good?
you won't. you will even look worse due to dbol bloat

>7 day a week L/U/L/D/U/L/U (Lower, Upper, Deadlift) split
no wonder you look like shit

do PPL

if you really want to look better i would suggest running the gear you mentioned but doing 5 day brosplit (chest+tri, back+bi, legs, shoulders, arms) but after your cycle you will have to cut at least for 5 months straight on lower dose to keep the muscle

ignore this stupid bait, it';s that stupid faggot again with the beard and nasty room

Stop posting my fucking picture you cunt

I'm doing 3/5/1 intensity 2 and making good strength progress, i'm not going to change my program becasue some fucking retard with an anime girl avatar on discord read the T-Nation article on 5/3/1 and unironically suggests starting strength to somebody with a 3 plate squat and 4 plate deadlift.

>no one in the medical field does this
the medical field also believes a test level of 300 for an active 20 year old man is perfectly healthy

>I'm doing 3/5/1
>doing meme routine
it's like your goal is to look like shit

>>doing meme routine
literally every routine is a meme routine

What isn't a meme routine then smartass? 5/3/1 is perfectly valid routine

>What isn't a meme routine
something that actually builds muscle mass and makes you look like you lift

just look at this he's been doing "strength" training meme routines since the beggining and he looks like dog shit

im doing the intensity 2 for power-lifting routine with first set last for volume. 5/3/1 is a huge range of programs

>>What isn't a meme routine
>something that actually builds muscle mass and makes you look like you lift
like what?

eroids.com

>like what?
brosplit

Lol that was fast

ohhhhhhhhhhhh that's a real source site, i thought you were making a joke about another site... well see you in a month cowboy heehee

I've been doing 500mg test e per week for about 6 weeks now. I've gained too much fat. This is my first cycle. What should I do?

Reduce carbs and keep proteins and fats high?
Do cardio daily?

Will this help me lose my current fat while gaining more muscle?

Also, can i just lower my dose to 300mg/week and stretch this shit out longer? Then i feel less pressure to do everything perfect all the time.

yet another retarded post from this stupid faggot
remove your trip

>lose fat while gaining more muscle

do a five day bone broth fast with cardio, you'll burn off plenty of fat to feel like you haven't fucked up. although you'll be depleted of all glucose and glycogen so you'll feel as if you've lost size (which you have just not muscle wastage) simply carb load afterwords and you'll be looking full in no time

im starting my first cycle next week
doing 600mg test ,600mg tren e/w and 100mg anadrol with 20 ius HGH per day cant wait to leave humanity behind

so basically on a decent level of exogenous testosterone you basically can't lose muscle mass, right?

but i wont gain any muscle or strength during that brief fast either? or i can as long as i get protein and aminos ?

i lol'd thx

and any thoughts on my idea of just low-crusing at 300mg for longer?

Gutentag

The other thread is older, migrate before we get 404ed

I'm tempted to do 10 weeks of 450mg test e per week, then do another 4 weeks of 50mg E2D test prop to ease off the cycle, thoughts? Will my PCT be less harsh in terms of sides, mood etc?

Welcome back desu

Are you in jail?

>do everything perfect all the time
if you are doing everything "perfect" how come you got fat in 6 weeks? you have no idea what are you doing

>Will this help me lose my current fat while gaining more muscle?
this is impossible. You either build muscle or lose fat. It's too late now. You can continue to bulk and get fatter (because you can't put on muscle without gaining some fat) or you can start cutting and waste your whole cycle to get back to starting point. You've fucked up bad. In terms of "gains" your only way is embracing being a fat fuck.

Thank you.

Nope.

how are your gains? are you sipping on water with oat flour between the sets?

Deca just kicked in for 2 weeks.
Gains are steady but still
>roiding for this

No pump, progress photo from 3-4 days ago.

Mirin hair fullness

those delts really overpower the ceps
what are your lifts?

how does your gut looks like? is it fluffly or getting leaner?

I thought you were killed by people from het kamp, kek

Looking already much fuller imo, nice

Seriously get a tank top like me with thinner bands, it makes a lots of difference

can you cucks pls stop using seperate threads, its annoying.

welcome back to the material world.

memeK arrived yet?

Its the only thing going for me

I'm aware, need more cep work. Lifts are low I suppose.

Leaner due to misjudgement in cals.
This was about 2 weeks ago where I was bloated as fuck for some reason.
Its leaner now.

Thank you.

I'm having a very hard time finding clothes.

Shipment got delayed from my end with the payment, should arrive soon I hope.
Memekee is great tho, I look better skin wise and sleep is awesome.

Those thank tops are cancerous they will make you look smaller

I have tried many and these are the best trust me. Stringers are fucking gay because of showing nipples and are too low and make you arms look smaller. The higher the better

Cheers I'll look into those.
Current ones are cheap from ebay.

>Seriously get a tank top like me with thinner bands, it makes a lots of difference
this is true. I had to cut off bits of mine tank top to fit inside and i was suprised when i saw myself in the gym mirror

how much do you consume as of now?

Around 4.2k kcals.
I have a demanding job so i burn alot of it.

>roiding for this

Wait how do you 'eat right' when on a cycle?

Currently I just clean bulk with a focus on slow carbs and protein, some fat sneaks in.
Most of my diet is exclusively of oatmeal, weight gainer, and whey protein. I supplement all vitamins and minerals as well. Been doing this for a few months now.

This is fine, right? I'm a poorfag so this is how I bulk on a budget.

Start dealing roids to be able to buy food