Stop talking about CHING CHONG NEO

Fuck you people who bought the dip, fuck you people who bought yesterday.

Seriously I am here holding my fucking LINK and REQ and WTC bags while you guys mooning right and left with your fucking CHING CHONG COIN

STOP WITH THE FUCKING NEO THREADS

I swear I will fucking cry

>link bagholder
>top fucking kek

It's not too late you dumbass. Don't you understand NEO will break $100 by tommorow? Are you looking at the charts and the volume? Are you not seeing the excitement?

Do you like to stay poor?

I bought at $28 and I'm not fucking even going to daytrade or take profits until it hits $200 somewhere next year. Meanwhile I'm enjoying my GAS generating on binance. SO FUCKING COMFY AF

The Savant said $128 by tomorrow. Just sayin'.

YEAH FUCKING RIGHT
SELL MY WTC at 50 % LOSS?
SELL MY LINK AT 78% LOSS?
SELL MY REQ AT 20 % LOSS

TO CHASE A DUMB ASS CHING CHONG COIN AT ALL TIME HIGH?

Go IDIOT

this is unironically your last time to jump in, sell your shitcoins and join us.

If you really want to sell after the pumps over, people will flood back to btc and make your alts bleed even more, scoop em cheaper if you really want.

Saw The Savant posting. Went all in with reserves. Making so much bank. Lelz.

FUCK linkfags for shitting up this board for more than a month with their useless shilling. I hope link goes to zero.

For the love of JESUS FUCKING CHRIST stop speculating on single-use blockchain cases and own both

I. A store of value coin
II. A fundamental blockchain ecosystem coin

How hard can it fucking be?

I sold all my REQ for NEO at 38 and have made up for most of my losses.

Hahahaha this means you bought all ATH you faggot

I mean Wtc a 8$ and Linka at 0.45$ HAHAHA
For REQT ICO WAS ATH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FAGOT GET REQT

Who is this savant you guys are mentioning?

He will sing us all to riches with making non-neo's feeling uncomfortable.

How much did it hurt riding NEO down from 0.014 to 0.006?

who the fuck is the savant?

True this. Oldfag Biztard said he would let us Moon Neo until sunday Night, but that he was going to conduct a BTC pump Monday morning @ 9:00 AM PST. He said he will post with his Passport Tripcode. So, Go Neo!!!!! I want more BTC Sunday Night.

When it's being shilled non-stop on Veeky Forums you know it's time to sell.

Yes I fomoed in, it was a bad choice.
But I will not fomo in this time, I refuse to do it , not gonna get stuck with 50% bags again jesus.

Who is this savant guy any source?

>implying i didnt buy in 2 weeks ago

It is an Autistic Savant. Not good with people, but fantastic with Crypto. People are offering "it" money and getting it laid to work for them.

Any link?

>Has NEO memes from the great ride up to 0.014
>Only got in two weeks ago

Okay

how do I find him

>tfw in a week he will see that if he had fomo this time he would actually break even

nigga, what is google images?

no, only neo

I don't know. He just shows up in random threads. He usually mistakes O's for P's. It's the only way I know it's him. That and his postings are radically different.

fucking captchas dont know what a fucking sign is

It's in the Archives. couple of Neo threads back. I think the one from last nights pump.

buy and never sell, it will eventually reach ETH s cap.

NEO is a pump and dump before it dies

Making me fomo is not helping me niggas

Found it.

in on epic thread.

I screencapped (you) for posterity. lol

STOP BEING A PLEB OP. DO YOUR FUCKIN KEGELS. IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR MANHOOD BACK. REPS OF 20......COME ON NOW......GO..........GOOD.

Faggot OP goes on racist tirade about Ching Chong Coin NEO when holding Ching Chong WTC.

LOL Dumbass Pajeet. Stay poor. Stay getting fuckin REQT with your bags while Da HongFei takes us to mars.

FUCKING THEODORE

>buys a coin called REQT
>expects to make gains

irony at its finest.

I will peel a little profits from my Neo. Stack to put in BTC sunday morning at 8:30 AM pst while waiting for Oldfag. I will keep my Core in Neo so I do not miss The Savants $128 if it happens Monday. In on a Neo rocket and a BTC pump at the same time Monday = $$$$$

omg I'm in a screencap

Pls no bully NSA. i'm just a poor boy from a poor family larping in a fantasy on a Himalayan Basket Weaving Forum.

How is the weather in Ak?

FUCK YEAH GO DOWN NEO CHING CHONG BITCH AHAHAH

Starts with R ends with N plx bump coin until the Chinese wake up. Your Corps have deep pockets. See you in the Spring.