Why do people drink coffee???

Is it because they are true mentally weak so they have to use drugs? If you see a person who has been using coffee/caffein for a long time they are fuken zombies, they don't talk they look like shit and they just stare.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.anabolicmen.com/caffeine-testosterone/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I drink coffe bacause it's tasty

This

mfw yea, i cant believe people that dont drink it think its like some fucking drug that we crave

i used to drink it as a pre workout but now i just use it to flavor my oats

I was drinking shitloads of coffee all last year. Didn't feel any obvious negative effects, but decided to take a break a couple weeks ago just to see what would happen. Nothing major that I've noticed, other than that intense cravings for it went away after a few days (which makes it easier to maintain a tight metabolic window).

Fpbp

Based

>he doesn't drink coffee merely because of the excellent taste
>he doesn't drink coffee to gain a plethora of health benefits
>he doesn't drink coffee which is a widely accepted social drink
>he doesn't mix coffee into his cooking to improve the flavour
Good god you're such a plebian, OP.

It's like cigarettes, young normies start smoking/drinking because it makes them feel adult and shit, and then they just get addicted.

What's it like being 12? I forgot because I'm old.

>They don't talk they look like shit and they just stare

2/10 bait, that's not a coffee effect it's weed.

Anyway, there are coffee beans that are better than others, preparation also differs, spices also add different flavours.

Instant coffee and Starbucks are shit tier so they don't count

>he doesn't drink coffee
Lmao at mongoloid brainlet contrarians

How should I be cycling my coffee for maximum benefit bros? I am currently on the end of a 2 weeks of no coffee, but was thinking of having coffee for the next 2 weeks, and then cycling every 2 weeks.

Go back to drinking it for pre workout google.com/amp/s/www.anabolicmen.com/caffeine-testosterone/amp/

I drink coffee every day. You do get addicted to caffeine, but that's not a bad thing IMO. If I don't get coffee or tea every day I don't get grumpy, but I do get a small headache. With caffeine I get more focused and feel more awake.

This
Also it makes me feel good when I feel bad
It's the perfect drink

bonus
>he thinks he some sort of ubermensch because (((studies))) have claimed it’s bad for you
>he also thinks he’s some sort of god because he doesn’t use “drugs”
>he actually thinks it taste yucky so he claims he’s too “mentally strong” to drink it as to not look like a massive bitch

>Mormon detected.
Why would you not drink an delicious (warm or cold) zero calorie beverage that has wonderful health and performance benefits? Oh yeah, because of Brigham Young. Kek

They unironically think we are all chugging burnt instant coffee purely for the supposed energy boost.

Personally I drink 1 small-medium sized cup of freshly roasted coffee most days but if I don't have it for any reason I'm absolutely fine.

Currently on 4+ cups/day 5 years into the cycle

aren't you fucked in the non-coffee weeks?

you need to drink ridiculous amounts of instant to get to those levels of caffeine. the lowest control group was on an equivalent of four teaspoons.

i like the taste of instant but i don't like it four teaspoons worth.

autistic high inhibition 17 year old detected

There are no non coffee weeks

Sometimes I am tired and I would like to be not tired

Social conditioning, the caffeine, and taste, in that order.

fpbp.

You taste preferences change from sweet to bitter as you age. That is why adults like beer and black covfefe. If you don't like these you are underage b&.

>tasty
>caffeine makes you feel good
>literally makes you live longer
I don't give a shit if I've gotten myself a chemical addiction. It's super cheap and there are no side effects. If I want to stop, I can stop, I've done it before after enduring 1 week mild abstinence. There is absolutely no reason for me to quit.

what's the cycle then?

I drink alcohol on the weekends and drink coffee every morning before I lift. You fitness purists are bottom-of-the-barrel-tier garbage.

>I’m natty and I don’t compete but I still abstain from fapping, alcohol, caffeine, and anything else that makes you feel good because I’m a bodybuilder haha

kek, you literally can't be a bodybuilder these days while being natty. they are all pinning 2 grams or more a day. fucking nuts.

If im lucky enough to have a free day to myself I usually drink 3 cups of coffee so I can poop out everything in my body. Its an amazing feel

>i drink expensive venom to lose touch with reality because i get my real self

Thats what i read

So far it’s 4+cups a day every day for 5 years
(Spoiler there is no cycle)

Drinking with buddies with buddies on the weekends isn’t losing touch with reality kek

Who the fuck cycles coffee? fucking kek. The absolute state of Veeky Forums

3 cups in the morning here. Do you spread it out? I can’t drink 4 cups all in one morning because it just takes too long

I go into work at 4 am 2-3 days a week. So I wake up (at 2 am), make 2 cups, then stop for a cup at racetrac on the way to work, then grab a cup on my lunch break around 8-9am. Thanks for reading my blog

My caffeine addiction is real though, I literally hate existence every morning right before my first cup of coffee.

I see that alcohol has robbed you of your brain cells and that you have indeed been out of touch with reality a couple of times

I feel like it has a very minor effect. I drink half a cup on some morning just because it smells good and it warm in my hands. The bitterness feels nice while working. Other than that idk

why are you using an electronic device right now? why do you need anything other than yourself, are you a pussy or smth?

I drink a strong black coffee in the morning when my body refuses to do the shit I've convinced my mind are absolutely necessary. It has made lifting and going to classes in the early morning a lot easier. That, and the toasty taste of a good coffee is amazing once you get used to it.

I still try to cycle my coffee so that I don't grow completely dependent on it, though. If I have an easy week without a lot of work or study, I'll avoid drinking it or just drink decaf so as to not be a zombie when not under the effects of caffeine.

>3 cups in the morning
How do you not vomit

eat shit faggot mormon lmao

espresso masterrace

how is it possible to be this much of a sheltered inhibited faggot?

>tfw 7 plus cups per day master race
Anyone else part of the club?