ABS

My abs are super weak and they are by far my weakest point. How often can I train them without overtraining? Im currently doing abs 2x per week after my leg workouts. Also what are the best ab exercises in your opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRS2DE4P39EcQLilPxx2GTjIovPDtXLh6
youtube.com/watch?v=8jyhJ6TiUPA&t=556s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not training abs daily
Never. Gonna. Make. It.

honestly you can work your abs at least 6 days a week.

Ab wheel. Not kidding

Front Squat 2pl8s

Cable crunches are all you need.

3-4 days week

Everyday

I'm in the same boat OP abs weak as fuck - I have lordosis.

My theory is that training abs every day is fine since they're supposed to keep you upright i.e. work hard everyday. And if you're going for better posture I suggest planking since it most accurately reflects everyday function of the abdominals

>overtraining
How new are you faggot? You can hit abs every fucking day for months and nothing will happen

waiters walk and standing ohp

Weighted hula hoop 30 min a day , no joke

Twice a day

This. Literally got visible abs in two weeks or so despite having pretty high BF (obviously still low, but you probably get what I mean). Instant posture enhancer too.

exactly

Check out Jeff Cavalier's abs playlist youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRS2DE4P39EcQLilPxx2GTjIovPDtXLh6

Leg-raises 3x10 after every workout

chin ups and ohp build core alone

The 7 minute ab workout is great

fuck off faggot, this is so low effort I'm actually mad

LMAO

works, combined with low bf :>

why THE FUCK does he need 142 videos to get his point across?

I'm going to agree with the consensus you can train abs much more often than you would want to any other muscle group. Everyday with an occasional rest is fine. Get to know how DOMS feels. Two days a week is not sufficient.

Cable crunches are wonderful. Incline crunches are great too. Focus on searching for the burn. Abs are easy to cheat. The motions are pointless if you don't have proper contraction. A hint is to exhale as you engage your core.

Don't disregard obliques. Russian twists are great. You can also do side planks.

Maybe for twinks but not for me

link?

youtube.com/watch?v=8jyhJ6TiUPA&t=556s

I don't even know which is the right one to watch

the whole world is obsessed with abs, anything for views.

shekels

exhale to engage core holy shit thanks