All of it

You should read the sticky and start lifting, faggot
Now gtfo before I come slurping on them mantiddies of yours

This is a blue board love

nice gyno, fag!

Like 10kg

I think it is just fat! Not a gyno

No it's gyno

Not op, but i think its just his fat distribution. The nipples dont jut out arent puffy.

Yeah, you should start again, it will be easier, this one is ruined.

T H I C C

Please abuse me
I need motivation
6" 105 kg
What weight should i be cutting to

Opened the thread to post exactly this, thank you.

Nah, you got the abuse already covered by yourself.

You look worse than me and i'm 93 kilo for 180 cm

Wow, those are some exceptionally shitty tattoos.

You're like 100 kilo for 180 cm man stop lying

im an alcoholic faggot and i too would like some abuse

L O N D O N

soyboy
onions and brap fumes 4 gains

Cut your fucking hair, it looks almost as oily as your gut. Speaking of cutting, you should start that, about 4 months ago. With all the money you save not eating so much food you might be able to afford someone to touch up those awful tattoos, or at least tattoo over them.

Clean up your bathroom you disgusting tard. If you can't look decent because of your body at least you can take your photos in a decent setting. Your body hair on you belly is disgusting, groom it. Quit being a slob.

I used to be in that mode, also 1.80m. You will need to cut 20 kg, and if you don't lift and eat protein while doing so you'll end up a skinnyfat (which would be still an upgrade, but it's better if you lift).

>those tattoos

To be fair, the mess is from my 10/10 wife. Women are filthy. And I meant shame me for being fat not for you being a twink faggot with no body hair

Leon?

You're at least 230 pounds, fatass.

He has the tits for that, but look at his belly. It just isn't big enough.

I'm sorry for his bad fat holding genetics though. My tits were smaller at 87kg but I had more abdominal fat (all with pretty much no muscle)