What’s lifting on LSD like?

What’s lifting on LSD like?

dangerous

Nothing like that

haven't had a good laugh in a while. thanks

My buddy lost his mind off a mg of 25 I and went to the gym. He said it made him feel stronger

It’s like dragons and lasers and PEW PEW PEW and melty

Running and pushups are great. LSD makes your physical perception shift as well as visual and it has the potential to allow for 100% negation of pain (or the opposite) so lifting weight you may be able to injure yourself without realizing.

You're weak as fuck on acid, I had trouble doing warmup sets when I tried it once on a comedown from a low dose. I think you could hurt yourself if you did heavy weights.

not very safe lsd already raises your blood pressure and heart rate through the roof without exercise

lsd has different effects though

25i nbome?

I would imagine it's not great I love acid and I love lifting but I wouldn't do them together

>Stay up for 20+ hours
>Thinks his lifts are shit because of the acid

Unless you dropped shortly after waking up

acid isnt even 20 hours

>reading

Helps ALOT with cardio, not so much with lifting

id imagine id make your mind muscle connection better but acid makes me laugh so i cant really laugh

Who the fuck does acid late in the day? Jesus christ. Acid is a whole day activity.

If you've got a long weekend, enjoying the late night and into the morning on acid is a fun experience.

>exercising on ANY recreational drug

dumb ass, you start drugging AFTER you're done. endorphin boost + drugs. duh.

Damn I had to go to the hospital once because of 25i nbome, I did 3.5 mg by accident.
At some point I thought I was levitating a meter of the ground.

I guess. It's just way rather see the sunrise on the come up than on the come down. A candy flip at sunrsie would be otherworldy, though.