Wtf is this

Can anyone identify what this pill is? Colleague gave it to me but I didn't ask what it was.

Other urls found in this thread:

ecstasydata.org/index.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably MDMA if I had to guess, but don't take it without getting it tested I am probably wrong

Looked it up, it’s definitely pressed, but I don’t know what it is. Stop being such a puss, and ask your colleague

yellow pill

take it and find out pussy.

most likely bad ecstacy, toss it away or get a test kit

lick the surface. If it's very bitter its x

Just take it faggot, it's either MDMA or some other phenylethylamine. Either way you're in for a good time.

mdma

if its bitter its what? x

Implying there aren't thousands of other drugs that taste bitter

its a pressed drug that your coworker gave you. you're gonna feel good if you take it.

Looks like some sort of pill

rolls

No way of contacting colleague atm

Was curious as to the symbol on it too

It's a portal to the 4th dimension. Your colleague is an agent of higher beings that seemed you worthy. See you, space cowboy

HOLD THE PHONE
I RECOGNIZE THOSE SPECKS

You have an ecstasy pill user
Take a half, then 2 hours later take the other half....or you can take the whole pill and your roll face off.

When offered drugs say thank you, because free drugs are a blessing.
You can then proceed to throw said drug in the bin because after going through the drug period you will realize the degeneracy in it.

MDMA, probably not pure unless you're very lucky. They're called rolls and they can be quite intense but is loads of fun given the right circumstances. They don't call it ecstasy for nothing.

get a test kit or lurk ecstasydata.org/index.php

Could be 4fmp from the looks from it.
Otherwise xtc\mdma.

If never used, use a quater from it and when it kicks in and it feels good take a half and go into heaven zone.

Have fun. And have a 3 month serotonin recovery.

Bye

Also type trip report for us bros.
0:00: took a quarter
1:00: feel in heaven
2:00: died

>Etc.
>Etc.

Its steroids, take if for good gains

take it and find out

Not fitness related GTFO FAGGOT!