When will my gyno go away? 30lbs down and it seems the same

When will my gyno go away? 30lbs down and it seems the same

Once you weigh like 170

God damn, you lost 30 pounds and it didn't even make a difference on how you look.

>Being fat, not even once.

Thats not gyno you fat fuck

Its obviously fat deposits on and around your pectoral muscles

Lift more eat less

can't even see a difference lmao

keep going OP, dont listen to the 12 year olds who are even fatter than you are

30 pounds is damn good

it was a lot of hair

You went from fat to fat. What did you expect? Unless you’re a top level lifter, you shouldn’t expect to be over 220 lbs (if not less depending on height)

How the fuck is that even possible?

You dont have gyno you're just fat you dumb fuck.

Get of truth

waste

you dont have gyno, just fat

get as far away from this board as possible OP, these guys want to see you fail so they can make memes of you.

good on you for losing weight

shame

Try cutting out dairy estrogen and xenoestrogens from chicken and beef. Eat more veggies.

FAT LOSS IS GENETIC
>KEEP CUTTING UNTIL THEY'RE GONE
FAT LOSS IS GENETIC
FAT LOSS IS GENETIC

How the fuck is that even possible to waste such nice gets

It looks like you shaved off 30 pounds of hair

Shaving 30lbs of hair off doesn't mean you lost 30lbs.

When you hit around 215 lbs you'll see more noticeable differences, better at 190 lbs. Height?

Gyno doesn't go away. Pray it isn't gyno, if it isn't they'll definitely go away eventually.
If it is, your only option is surgery. That doesn't look like gyno to me honestly.

I wish I wouldn't have seen this wasted get

>30lbs down and it seems the same
Because you're still a fatass

when you are no longer morbidly obese

Around 205 OP. I started same weight as you

You don’t have Gyno you’re just fat
Which is a good thing

If you had Gyno your man tits would be sticking out much further

you need to keep going.
looks like you only managed to get the subcutaneous fat around your organs so far.
good job, you are less likely to die a horrible death, but you still look like shit.
report back after another 30lbs. just keep doing what you are doing.

Haha faggit you have a LOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG way to go

Bullshit. The brutal honesty and ridicule helped me keep going. Hugbox mentality creates a false standard

You don’t have gyno, take solace these guys will kiss your feet if you keep taking progress pics. Most anons here are dyel r9k losers. It easier to remain an user and shit post than talk i guess.

I went from about 270 at my heaviest to ~160 now, and trust me; The sickest visual gains are below 200lbs. From 180 and down is a miracle. Just don't lose hope too early, like I did several times. Remember to lift as well, so that when the weight does drop low enough, it won't only be skin and bones, but a body of athlethicism; Skip the point less middle step of going from fat to skinny to athletic, go straight from fat to athletic.

When you get below 10% bf

Good luck homo

Who are you quoting?

It made a difference, just made a proportionate difference across the board. You can see in the first pic his stomach hangs out further on the bottom.

not a gyno and make sure to not lose weight too fast if you wanna avoid loose skin