FPH FAT PEOPLE HATE

>search catalog
>no fph
>shaking my head

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MJJ93__/status/952109458880106496
youtu.be/ErI1zpzwaVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shaking your head up and down, or side to side?

just a general violent shaking

La creatura

this isnt a rage thread

jesus fucking christ he got huge

Needs some dick

Reverse progress

twitter.com/MJJ93__/status/952109458880106496

Why did the last thread got deleted? It was those tranny fucks, right?

made for BBC

>y'all
eeeeeeewwwwwwwww

I love /fph/ but I wish there was new content besides the same ~200 pictures that have been floating around for 5 years.

>right

>losing weight on 3k calories
>cuts with the same amount of cals that i bulk on
HOW FUCKING FAT

>MUH CAKE ADDICTION IS MENTAL ILLNESS REEEEEEE

There are some valid points, here. But that doesn't excuse being fat fucks. Just don't eat, then you save money, AND become a skinny fuck

>fat sister says she can't lose weight even if she counts calories
>proceeds to demonstrate the reason for her calorie surplus at every family gathering
I've tried to switch her to a more filling diet but her choice is made.

2018 is finally going to be the year I lose that weight!

Is this girl retarded, you don't need to eat 6 small meals to lose weight, you do not need protein shakes to lose weight, you do not need 8 hours of sleep to lose weight, she has not got one valid point except for people with certain disabilities, but depressed people can work out with no exception, a friend was diagnosed clinical depression and he still lifts. There's a veteran that goes to my gym, he has a missing leg and yet still manages to squat using the smith machine, honestly that is an inspiration to many. I work 72 hours a week, get 8 hours of sleep, I manage to eat balanced meals, and I manage to lift too. I am not rich in any sense (actual poverty), I can still afford to eat well, exercise well, and live a good life. This bitch is just fucking retarded and lazy, and addicted to eating twinkies.

Is shorthate the female equivalent of sluthate?

Diageo tier drinks shelf

I can cut on 3k calories. You're just a skelly.

youtu.be/ErI1zpzwaVw

Found this podcast yesterday. I can't believe there are so many episodes. It's pretty much impossible to get through, unless you enjoy airhead SJW girls carry on.

Who wants to cook with Dominique ?
She made something with just 30,000 calories, yummy !

oh shit, i didn't know that 190 11%bf was skelly? learn something new everyday

Also would you eat chocolate with her ?
She would be happy, as you can see

holy mother of god...

D I R T Y
B U L K

we need a rage thread

Go for it m80

The biggest thing about most mental illnesses is not realizing nor admitting you have them.
This is called a lazy excuse, and believing in these excuses is a mental illnes of its own

>Im not at the mountain top so wherever i am is the new mountain top

This picture reminds me of the one with the American soldier and the fat fiance.

190lb is skelly unless you're a manlet.

Are you a manlet?

Oh, this actually shocked me. That's a lot of weight gain.

Not exactly fph, but sort of related. One of my favorite posts I've ever seen on here.

5'10 king of manlets

>septum piercing
>dyed hair
>fat

I can already hear her telling other races and cultures what they should be offended by

Fuck this mentality, I've had weeks where I was working 13 hour shifts 7 days a week and still forced my ass into the gym an hour a day 4-5 days a week. It's all in your mentality, you either want it or you don't and if you want it bad enough nothing is going to stop you from achieving it.

What gets me is the awkward hug. Who hugs their dad like that? Fingertip with one hand and butt of shis palm no fingers with the other.

Dude looks like pregnant Chief Wahoo.

>we should have ended fatphobia years ago
bitch, we should have ended fat people years ago

*She

Whoever makes this shit is fucking autistic. We get that you're a manlet with rage, nobody cares you whiny little faggot.

LOOOOL

She's right though.
If you want to make even more shekels open up your market to reach more clients.

>increased hunger
this has to be fake

You don't need to work out. Or pay for a gym. Or whatever. Here's how you lose weight. Eat less. Eating less does not cost more. It's not that hard. lol.

wow really made me think

>fat hate thread
>"fatties piss me off"
> thread at > is filled with fitizens talking about how badly they want to fuck a fatso
>they're probably also posting here

I guess it's true, you love/are what you claim to hate

190lb 5'10 is good for 3 months of lifting

This fucking shit needs to die

These people dont understand hormones and we have a cultural fear of the idea of being a little on the hungry side and god forbid skipping a meal or two.

the only one filled with rage is you, user

>food deserts that force poor people to be less healthy

As much as these things get parodied I still enjoy the over dramatic motivation images

/fraud/

DOME !!!! WAS MACHST DU DENN SCHON WIEDER ?

How fucking destroyed must your palate be if you need to mix extremely fatty and salty foods with fucking chocolate

She is the fat person equivalent of a noise marine, normal stimulus from food just isn't enough, Slaanesh approves

As someone who studies aging, I can see how much her fucking skin has aged from being fat

Glucose molecules can bind to collagen and completely fuck up its elasticity, high blood sugar is a big nono

Proud of you dude. I'll never knock somebody who is trying to improve themselves.

why do retards reverse before and after pictures? Its always so obvious.

all memeing aside, this is the truth, and nulls all fatty excuses.

Fat roastie detected

When my depression was at its worst I lost my appetite completely. I never got hungry and had to force myself to eat and even then I could never eat full portions or I would throw up. This affected my energy and I lost a lot of weight.

But yeah, if you're depressed you can still lose weight since it comes down to eating less.

maybe he just painted his nails

Selbst ein Sternekoch, hätte das nicht besser hingekriegt

yeah, maybe he had his nails painted or he was scratching his dick and balls and didn't want to get his semen on his dad's back.

he's not wrong, but he's a social retard

is good business. Its why triple a gaming suck now cause they are catering to the casual player and fucking lootboxes.

that 6'3 guy seems cool
standing up for us manlets cause even we stand people can't tell.

umm sweetie, men decide if you're beautful

4 chin
my sides

So how long can the fat acceptance/HAES last? For a group thats eating themselves to death it cant be more than 5-10 years before the "popular" fat activists drop dead or become bed ridden. Its like waiting for the titanic to hit the iceberg.

one of the things i hate the most is living in a fat family
they all eat junk food, and throw lettuce on a burger and call it healthy. then they force their retarded eating habits on others for no apparent reason. i say i want 1 egg for breakfast, they give me 3. i say i want black coffee, they put a shit ton of creamer in it.
the lettuce in their fridge is untouched and rotted, oranges covered in mold.

Their habits sound absolutely atrocious.
But they add sugar to your coffee because they think you'll like it better, and thus like them better. If one egg is good, then three eggs is better.

Their logic is wrong, but the intention is good.

Maybe try spending actual time with them. Give them a chance to love you in a functional way.