COMFY AF

Me hodling

> 50% NEO
> 15% chainlink
> 25% BTC
> 20% ETH

I'm LINK, NEO, BTC, and ODN myself. I sure hope ODN actually takes off soon.

Try 70% OMG, 30 % NEO. Never been so comfy since I left the womb.

Obsidian looks neat imo. Think i'm gonna chip in some there aswell.

>Chainlink

You do realize biz is the only place in this planet where people know about this utter shitcoin?

>tfw 66% of portfolio is LINK cuz I needed 10k of them
>tfw 33% of portfolio is non-deluded, actually returning profits

working on selling everything I have to add more to my "non delusional" stack atm

Isn't it just encrypted chat?

Yes but it would be nice having a coin powering it up

Good! You realize that we are not the customers? Reddit is not the customers? Twitter is not the customers?

The customer is big institutions. That's the only people that matter. You surprised that banks aren't on twitter talking about this cool new "ChainLink" project?

Realize your luck by knowing about this coin so early. Or don't. Makes no difference to me.

The rest of the stack, for those wondering, is XMR, ETH, LTC, BTC and BCC. Can't go wrong with low buy orders on those.

Why though? Seems forced. Encrypted chat works fine without a coin.

Can you please try to explain WHY banks will use this coin and not just remake their own version?

HAHAHAH STAY POOR YOURE THE SAME KIND OF IDIOT WHO DIDNT BUY INTO ETH WHEN IT WAS SHILLED HERE ON $5 YOU DUMB FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHA

KYS

why? sounds completely unnecessary, and yet again, another application of blockchain where it doesn't belong. this is getting ridiculous. Wanna get rich kid? TWO SIMPLE STEPS:

>BUY DOGE
>SHORT PRAN

Sure, but first can you please explain why banks use the internet, routers, etc and not just make their own?

> 60% neo
> 15% iota
> 10% LINK
> 10% TenX
> 5% SIGT

Please tell me I'll make it

Idk how people didn't know sigt was a scam. It took 5 seconds of googling to notice

youre gonna need some bitcoin, senpai. no portfolio is real without some

I didn't say banks. Despite what many people think, Chain Link has nothing to do with banks. It has everything to do with Smart Contracts.

Banks will be one of the largest adopters of Smart Contracts but there are tons of other industries that will use them too.

If they want their contracts to be useful in the "real world" then they will need their contracts to be able to access "real world" data.

Chain Link is the middleman for this real world data, and they are able to insure the integrity of the data by using their decentralized networks of nodes.

I guess I did mention banks, but just as an example. This goes way beyond banks.

Sell the idiota, tenx and sigt.
Put some in stable coins like BTC, BCH, TaaS or ETH, preferably all 4

Eth when it was at $5 was known on everywhere since it was in the top 10, link is only known here as there's lots of bagholders who brought high. Its notwhere near the top 20 and is in the realm of most ICOs around 40 million marketcap

dayum your'e already at 110%!!!!

>brought high
You haven't seen high yet.

LmAo thats over 100% user where the fuck are you getting your numbers

Hah. Try 50% ETP 30%NEO 20%LINK
Literally my face 24/7

15% NEO, 14% VTC, 12% ETH, 10% LTC, 8.5% XMR, 7.5% OMG, 7.5% LINK