I see threads about Youtubers like AlphaDestiny and Athlean-X here all the time...

I see threads about Youtubers like AlphaDestiny and Athlean-X here all the time, but what does Veeky Forums think about VitruvianPhysique?

What's wrong with Athlean?

Impressive desu

Aesthetic

Is he Natty?

pretty cringy sometimes, but otherwise pretty funny and informative. I like how he presents information

Nothing

Says he's natty

one of the legit natties out there imo

I really hope he's natty, because honestly his physique epitomizes where I want to reach. As for his content, he really struggles to get points across concisely, but there's a lot of great info in his vids.

looks perfectly attainable without roiding. No crazy amount of muscle mass, he just has a good HEIGHT, FACE AND FRAME.
When it comes to aesthetics, roiding can't compete with good genetics.
>pic related.

I think he does roid, you can just see it in his pictures.
I'm 50/50 certain that he does at least, but htat doesnt mean that his physique is unobtainable.

He's great I love him
Full homo

I'm pretty sure he competes in the natural-tested segments so I doubt he's on anything

dude talks about easy straight forward things and spouts buzzwords to make it seem professional. Its really hurting him imo.

Yes, he is natty

He is not as big or impressive in his videos or IRL than in his pictures under great lighting and a pump (still looks great though). I've meet him at a gym once, cool guy, knows a lot.

Uses a lot of buzzwords but pretty good lifting vids

Cringey russian who watched too much DBZ doing steroids and constantly lying about it to his audiance. nothing special.

I think he is one of the true natties. His numbers arent impressive at all which leads me to believe natty.

>VitruvianPhysique
>Vitruvian
What a dumb fuck. The whole point of that drawing is to show what perfect human proportions look like

So unless his height = wingspan that retard aint Vitruvian

t. someone who is perfectly 186cm x 186cm

187x193 master race reporting in

i'm objectively more valuable in a group hug than you

>is not perfect proportions
>more valuable
Fuck off Michelangelo you were always a jealous cunt.

Left looks better tbqhwy

>actually believe he's natty
>waste next 10 years of your life struggling to make it halfway to where he is

pick both

What the fuck you mongs, how can you claim he is not natty? He definitely is not weak and dyel, but guy like him, training for about 7-8 years already as far as I remember should have better results. He is going on the fullbody session style, so he is about to make some gains now. I think he is natty 100%. Other than that he put out good info for general lifting audience. His Reddit tier humor sometimes makes me cringe really fucking hard, but he can be funny too.

I like him, and based on his BMI, his body isn't unattainable natty. I'm pretty sure he's natty.