medichecks.com/hormone-tests/hormone-check-male
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Got them back.

What you care about.

13% increase in free test

66% refuction in female hormones

This kills the soyboi

2 red a day.

Same workout diet and sleep for 42 days.

no one missed it

Do you autists think Chad watches his onion or soy intake? Or doesn't drink out of plastic? Takes cold showers?

It's time to face the fact that your problems are a result of your garbage genetics and pure laziness. This coping is getting out of hand

I am sorry I meant to put the diet on the post.

300g chicken
250g lentils
Carrots
Leaks
Broccoli
Pepper
(Onions added)

Shake
50g protien
50g carbs

80g oats
Banana
40g dates
Table spoon penut butter
2 kewi

5 eggs
Peppers
40g cheese
Kale
(Onion)

Scoop protein
30g penut butter
I will be running another blood test.

I will be doing a few things to see if they affect my test again.

So I will be continuing with oinions.

Any requests?
So far I have...
long jack
Pomegranate
Cocoa

Let's hope so.
That was my aim.

I wonder if it's spread to reddit?

Thank you Based Onionman.

they have to be raw, right?

So is this the result of onions or normal variance? Obviously it didn't triple test like it did in rats

We all know we have shit genes bro, we are just the few that seek to rise above the station we were born into. We are well aware we may never be chads, but we will be better than were a decade ago. A year ago. A week ago.

They may not be.
My gym buddy is doing the same but with cooked onions.

I'll let you know in 1 month.

I would have raw to be safe though.

I'd say the test element can be a normal variant although I'd take it at face value. As everything else is subjective.
>Like what if my variant dropped but the onions gained making the results under demonstrate a raise.
Who knows.

The female sex hormone.
That's not a normal variant at all.
A drop of 66% is huge, absolutely huge.

Yes this, this 1000 times.
Rise above don't sink below.

MODS!

yeah, now drop the trip and back to lurking
you're not a superstar

Nobody cares about your results you faggot. Gtfo now. Your 15 minutes is up loser

You're welcome!

Yes... stupid goys stop learning about onions

Doesn't test level fluctuate according to a plethora of different factors like sleep level, last time you splooged, stress etc.?

13% in a saliva sample

It's worse than nothing,

Salvia?
Nope.
It's bloodwork.

Based Onionbrah, what's your opinion on garlic for gains?

I'm no expert.

However garlic is amazing for health.
One word of warning though.
I found that if I had garlic and raw onions.
(4 cloves) it did effect my body odour.

So do you actually feel any different?

So perhaps one can get similar results by eating Aromatase inhibiting foods that don’t completely suck..

Like eating broccoli, white mushrooms, celery, cabbage.. things that aren’t almost impossible to eat raw like onions

So wait how much onion are we supposed to be eatin?

Anything beyond 1 clove of garlic/day has the potential to be toxic to the testicles. 4 a day almost certainly isn't helping.

link to test u used

I’ll add that I have been eating full heads p celery a day and I can feel it increasing my test atleast right after I eat them

I'm on a bulb a day

Bit overall improvement of mood.
I had 2 small red a day

Oops

medichecks.com/hormone-tests/hormone-check-male

>%13 increase
that doesn't seem that impressive

>%66 refuction in female hormones
so less estrogen in the body? that doesn't boost test, it just means less estro

correct me if I'm wrong tho because I was rooting for Onion Knight

pls don tell me u are serious

Yeah it’s not nearly worth the pain and suffering that is trying to stomach raw onions

Lowering estrogen should make feee test more effective I guess?

SHUT IT DOWN

>he doesn't like raw onion
Put it on my sandwiches all the time, feels good man

I decided to try this onion bullshit. Not that I'll be very disappointed if it's useless. Cold showers are actually great, so what could be the harm.

It's not as bad as it sounds. I expected the first one to be pure suffering but it's just a tiny bit painful in the throat and nose if you don't pause.

>13% increase in free test
>66% refuction in female hormones
based user. we now need the medfags to take a look at this and tell us what the hell this means. i also have the hunch that the increase in free test is maybe due to to the natural flactuation of test level in humans. the 66% reduction in female hormones seems huge tho. could be the test has higher impact due to the lack of estrogene stuff but im just guessing.

what kind of human would say such a thing.
onionnigger came out of nowwhere sacrificing time and blood for other anons and contrary to the general belief his results actually DID change even tho we aren't sure what we are looking at just yet.
it's this spirit, this nature of humans to take a leap of faith that made the shamans discover healing effects of plants or their deadly poisons. the spirit that made us walk incredible distances across landmasses and explore the oceans even though there was nothing but water as wide as your eyes can see.
not thinking about this very thought is what differenciate a child from a man.
a child will always look at someone succeeding (or failing) and be either jelous or condescending never aknowledging the efforts beins made.

You're a God dude. Thanks so much for doing this.

Its just genetics user, conscientiousness is strongly genetically influenced like all behavioral traits. If you cannot remain lean, control diet, sleep properly, build muscle you’re a dysfunctional organism that’s on its way out of the gene pool

you fasted at least overnight before doing the tests, right?

I fasted from 9pm on both occasions.
I took the blood at very similar times.

Thank you.