Gorilla Warfare

How many Veeky Forums bros would it to conquer a full grown alpha silverback gorilla?
Hand to hand, naked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KujmrcF0ZxU
youtube.com/watch?v=U6dblwcTi3Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody because they are inhumanly powerful

if Jon Pall Sigmarsson jumped on one's hips or shoulders quick enough, he could execute a deadlift to either rip its head off or tear through its muscles. Showing the silverback the power of spinal erectors with THE GORILLER KILLER
in some ways yes, but their hind legs and muscles used to stand are very weak compared to a human

"I beat them by standing"

but for fitizens, 4 honey-covered 200lb manlets, 1 lanklet to throw them at the gorilla's limbs to weigh him down, and maybe just a crossfit expert on 4 scoops to finish him.

Humans aren't really meant to fight naked. To be fair you have to give us some form of weapon, even if its just a rock or stick. I think 10 Veeky Forums bros equipped with rocks would get the job done

yeah because they have dislocated joints(in comparasion to human) but their legs are strong af aside from lucky punch or eye brain finger stab there is no way human could fight gorilla and win barehands than again our weapon is our intelligence so any handmade weapon approved

>gorilla
>Wild male gorillas weigh 135 to 195 kg (300 to 430 lb)
>Eddie Hall is 186 kg (410 lb)
wtf I thought gorillas are heavier, I think one Eddie Hall could take on a gorilla, he already looks like one too

Eddie hall would kick a gorillas ass

A gorilla would tear his stupid ass to pieces. Stop being a meme.

Are the gorillas in bloodrage mode or can we sneak up on them

One wealthy piano after downing
8 SCOOPS CMON

I think lifting half a ton, squatting a lot, pulling trucks and all that shit really is a different kind of pain you feel compared to when you get bitten with a force 1300 psi (no idea what the americlaps did while they came up with that fucking measurement again) which would be roughly 90kg/cm2

>Humans fighting other animals hand to hand

Literally a meme, we did not evolve to do this. You guys do realize that use of spears in hunting predates homosapeins right?

We evolved to use weapons, particularly spears.

what if Gorilla's mouth was restrained and it was only a wrestling match?

Yeah and what if the Gorilla was tied to a chair and you had a fully loaded MG3?

I'm not really well versed in gorilla culture my man, but I guess the mere idea of "rules" regarding a wrestling match is not really apparent to a silverback

>not befriending the gorilla to go wreck shit on other people using gorilla warfare tactics
Come on pal

How many Veeky Forumsizens are even close to Jon Pall, one of the strongest men in history, you'd get half a dozen manlets shorter than the gorilla followed by 3 dyel lanklets making fun of the manlets followed by 1 actually kind of cut, ~6'2" guy who can pull 4 plates on a good day, too austistic to talk to the other 9 to cooperate

Maybe 10, 2 if able to use sumo

It would beat you over the head or crush your ribs. Because it's a fucking ape. You think some guy like Brock Lesnar could suplex a gorilla? No. It would just start beating him. Mercilessly. Until he's dead. Then keep beating him to a pulp.

>inb4 Brock lesnar isn't that good, he is well known and heavy enough. No man can take on a gorilla.

there was a story I heard where a tiger was stalking an adult male gorilla and right as it pounced on him the gorilla punched it in the face and killed it.

Eddie Hall would die, an adult male silverback gorilla would kill him in one blow to the head.

If anyone thinks it's remotely possible for a human male like Eddie Hall to kill a silverback then I just don't fucking know anymore. The ferocity would probably have him running brown rivers down his leg. He would get manhandled, bitten, raked, punched into a fine pulp and generally just rag-dolled like a used whore. Until gorilla didn't consider him a threat anymore.

thanks user, made me snort milk out of my nostrils

>Implying that would work
youtube.com/watch?v=KujmrcF0ZxU

maybe he could crush a cheetah or small lion but a gorilla def effortlessly tears any human apart no matter how much they can dead lift

what about eddie hall vs a male chimpanzee?

How many would it to conquer a full grown alpha silverback gorilla, OP?
Fucking tell me

Considering the Gorilla can easily lift like 2 tons and has smashing power and sharp teeth and monkey aids, at least 10

How is a lanklet going to throw them? lanklets are tall skeletons.

1 guy with a spear

I can
with my dick

Just one, but it has to be the God-Emperor himself. Then again, why should he fight gorillas when they already fight themselves, all for his amusement?

hes wearing a weightlifting suit and knee wraps, duh

this is stupid

THANK YOU BACK-SNAP GIGANTOPITHECUS

Realistically a gorilla can lift something like two tons, or ~1800 kg. Your best bet against a gorilla would be to prevent it from being able to attack you properly because if it does you're dead.

If we assume our representative fitizen is 5'10 and 100 kgs of muscle (lol), and assume that they are using their full bodyweight plus exerting additional force on top of that in an attempt to restrain the gorilla, we could say each is exerting maybe 250kg of force that the gorilla would have to overcome.

Therefore it would take 8 to restrain the gorilla, plus one more to beat the shit out of it while it's restrained, plus one more as insurance in case someone fucks up and gets killed.

tl;dr 10 fitizens. Give or take.

This is the only reason why eere alive. Most of you wouldnt be able to survive a german shephard attach, fuck off eith your gorilla fighting delusions Veeky Forums.

Imagine if you replaced your forearms with the thighs of the stringest man on earth. Wouldn't have much use for biting people.

>Gorilla warfare
You are either witty or retarded...

Yeah, the reason we don't have very sharp teeth, long claws or absurd gorilla like muscle mass is because 500,000 years ago our ancestors invented a spear and we used that to hunt instead of our bare hands.

Taking the spear away from a human is like taking away a tiger's fangs.

>THANK YOU BACK-SNAP GIGANTOPITHECUS

Enjoy a one-way ticket to Snap City :^)

literally what the fuck are you talking about. Tigers don't live anywhere near gorillas and they would hunt them to extinction if they did. Leopards hunt silver backss and they are 6-8 times lighter than tigers.

100 Brock Lesnars

Hall gets exhausted enough to pass out when he stands up you know

You are either new, or a fag, and very possibly both

You are right that tigers don't live with gorillas.
Can't find a source on a fucking leopard killing one ever
That guy was right that a gorilla would kill Eddie hall or Halfthor or any human with a single punch.

>Can't find a source on a fucking leopard killing one ever
its literally documented bro. they are capable of killing fucking giraffes and 2k pound wilderbeest

We evolved to be smarter and use tools, why in the fuck would I not utilize our greatest asset against some of the most fierce and strongest animals on the planet. No human on earth without freak luck would beat a full grown gorilla in hand to hand combat and we don't need to when we have tools and weapons to do that job for us.

10 of the strongest men alive wouldn't be able to do shit. Without a weapon and only your hands you seriously couldn't harm one. You think you'd be able to choke it out or punch it? It could just flail its arms around and beat the fuck out of everyone around it.

please fuck off, jane goodall

hate this motherfucker so much

they kill that species, sure they might kill a retard baby gorillla or 2, but an adult silverback (who die only of their heart giving out because it can't stand all the test like some sort of slightly less hairy zyzz)

Me too, I hate stoners, but this guy used to be a piece of shit to anyone that smoked weed like Andy Dick, then he started smoking and he's a fucking philosopher

wat

1, me
>implying a retarded gorilla could outmatch a human being when it comes to fighting

What is a trebuchet

>Veeky Forums bros
>naked
mfw

Three. Two to fuck each other in the ass and one to watch. Gorilla wins.

>THANK YOU BACK-SNAP GIGANTOPITHECUS

KNOW YOUR HISTORY FITIZENS

bullshit, francis ngannou can punch harder than that

youtube.com/watch?v=U6dblwcTi3Q

>Being buried with these tattoos

>the manlets band together and form a normal sized human
holy shit

I introduce the gorilla to Veeky Forums, within a year it kills itself.

well fact that gorillas donĀ“t live near tigers obviously mean gorillas are strong enough to kill them

Fight me bitch IRL 1v1 none of this pussy online shit

Gorilla would break the chair I think

>I think one Eddie Hall could take on a gorilla
A gorilla rips your arm straight of or snaps your neck before you know what's going on, they are retardedly strong and surprisingly swift.

Could He win against a gorilla?

I take GORILLA MINDSET so just one.

Someone should make it a 24/7 streaming youtube channel, I would watch that shit.

Without a doubt

or maybe it's the opposite...

I think the better question here is how many dicks could a full-grown silverback gorilla rip off of naked Veeky Forums posters