What's this 'high test' meme with fat chicks?

What's this 'high test' meme with fat chicks?

pic related is what high test really likes

Posting actual high test.

Wrong.

High test just means you're constantly wanting to fuck. You have such a high degree of hormones pumping through your veins you just want to stick your dick in women. Tall, short, thin, fat, ripped, feminine, doesn't matter. If it has a pussy you want to nut in it. High test doesn't discriminate, which is why its a dangerous thing.

she looks like jason genova fuckin groce

idiot
shes high test because she obvisouly roids and takes test so she actually has a high test

These are all 'womyn' with high testosterone levels if thats what you mean.

bitch is obese

>can't read
>calls others idiots
whew lad

idiot htis is Veeky Forums where the first sentence you post is the only one that matters

>no hips
>high test
lmao

I want to be Brooke wells pusy slave until she breaks my pelvis

I am sorry but obviously this is high test

pretty face tho
would allow this whale to suck my dick

why not just fuck what you are attracted to and in a couple of million years of evolution we will know who was right?

High test was subverted by cow fetishists years ago.

Unfortunately no match on tinder :(

>she

>What's this 'high test' meme with fat chicks?
Pic related is an example of ancient female fertility symbols. Note the similarity to fat women today.
This is somethign that, sadly, is still hardwired into our brains.
In prehistoric/precivilzation, in hunter-gatherer cultures, being 'well fed' (i.e. fat) is a sign of success, and signaled a likelihood that breeding with this female would have a higher likelihood of healthy offspring that will be fed sufficiently to survive to adulthood, and therefore able to further reproduce.
Of course today, when food is easily had (grocery stores everywhere, food is mass-produced, even the poor can get food in most cases) being fat is NOT good, but the hardwiring in our brains from countless thousands of generations of natural selection, remains. Trolls of Veeky Forums and elsewhere leverage this hardwiring to confuse young, gullible Anons into believing they really do want to get with fat girls.

Incidentally the HAES movement doesn't help this, and the HAES movement likely is at least in part being driven by this same brain hardwiring: fat women, in desperation to not feel like shit every waking moment, and having given up already on being thin and healthy, listen more to the hardwiring than they do their ability to reason. Thus they turn being fat into a fucked-up virtue.

>writing all of that
kek, low t faggot.

>having fugly foreignese children
>soy based diet
>low t

user, I..

>venus of willendorf is a fertility goddess

yeah that was a doll for little girls, its fat because its hard to carve skinny figures and wont break as easily.
its a toy, a very old toy, thts it

>trollolol

>filename, as received says 'fertility symbols paleolithic'
>claims it's just a kids toy that was hard to carve
You're dumb

>filename implies he has more of them

I dont care what you assholes say this is literally my goal Body.

>actually believes he should like fat chicks
GOOD goy.

How do I get my test high like this?

it high test

did all you fuckers drop out from meme academy. does no one understand that high test is supposed to be about laughing at faggot chubby chasers. some people developed fat fever from too many high test jokes tho and they explained this weird ass fetish by saying it increased their test as well

sure thing, virgin

it thiccening

Newfag.

oh, im the newfag. i practically witnessed the birth of the high test meme around here you fucker, the fact that people on Veeky Forums retread the same memes over and over again is an indication of newfags like you pouring in from other board or from reddit

would fuck the living shit out of her

gonna turn this into pasta

she's high test alright, which makes men attracted to her low test.

i'd be pretty proud actually

the pisslord himself

hehe

this
no one with actual high test wants to fuck a blob wtf

how would you know?

I post fat thick women because I know I will never pull the attractive ones

>You will never be a cocky meathead thinking you can take her on in a wrestling match only to lose and get verbally humiliated by her

true high test is obtained fucking women and not masturbating to pictures on the internet while saying "BREH"

fugggggg

Yo, females created this for fun; looks that way because women felt that they looked this way whenever they got pregnant. Hence the "fertility" part.

Now quit being a presumptuous faggot.

Are you retarded? High test means you get exaggerated feminine features. If high test just meant low standards high test threads would have more unironic ugly women

O S L O
S
L
O

This is only obtainable through liposuction. To much fat in arms and legs compared to her belly. Also having tattoos exactly where lipo-scars would id pretty obvious.

I dont know how this meme started but its dumb as fuck. If anything low test men are attracted to these manly female types because they subconsciously want to be dominated.

The natural female partner to a high test male would be a high-estrogen woman with good hip:waist ratio, tiny waist, huge tits, very feminine face. Not a butch dyke on steroids.

Fuark

>I dont know how this meme started but its dumb as fuck.
Much like any forced meme that spawns here, it was one guy posting the same thing over and over and over and then other people start to pick up on it.
It's how the Bronie thing started too.

What do you think her butthole smells like

made for bbc

It's been Veeky Forums tradition for years now my new year friend

I inject my ass with high doses of test eod and I get hard for T H I C C braphogs

>hardwired
Every man I know is literally repulsed by fat chicks. Perceptions change much faster than evolution

This. High test just means your desire to fuck has increased so much that a braphog actually seems desirable

Fuck you im two weeks into NoFap

big tits look funny if they don't have wide enough hips to compensate
thanks for posting uncencored

>wanting to bang helpless little girls
>"high test"

Whatever helps you cucks sleep at night

(you) tried

High test means
>large tits to feed offspring
>wide hips to birth offspring
>just enough fat to ensure survival of offspring and to cushion thrusts
Not fat, just thicc enough to meet criteria. I don't want some manish muscle chick whose gonna make me suck on her 6 in alpha clit, bc I'm not a homosexual or a soyboi who needs protection.

Is that armpit hair? Fucking gross

fag

Are you proud of yourself for that. I can just imagine you sitting at your computer, obese and sweating, chuckling as you typed that out. "Gonna get me some yous and maybe even a screenshot" you mutter to yourself with your Doritos stained mouth. As you think of anonymous people on the internet acknowledging your existence, your greasy, rubbed raw micropenis gives a slight wiggle. Maybe, just maybe, this will be enough to make up for the attention your father and the girls at school never gave you. Maybe, these yous are going to be the thing that turn your whole life around. But no. No one acknowledges your joke, it wasn't funny, you are not funny, and your existence is going to continue much as it has so far. Sad, lonely, and smelly. Here's your (you), you sad little man.

Sorry user, if she's good enough to be mother of your children, you are going to get some mothering too and that involves protecting you.

Anyone that disagrees with this is too new to remember blueberry expansion threads. Fat chasing existed well before high test, soyboys, and onion memes were even conceived.